Exotic Dancers

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys spend their whole lives trying to attract, please, and be valued by women. Its in our carreers, our houses, our cars, our bodies, our clothes, and our cheesy pickup lines. We endure rejection after rejection, buy drink after drink, and feel humiliated time after time.

Strip clubs are where a man can go and be approached by sexy, naked women. One after another, they saunter up to us, call us sexy, and ask us if we want to get a dance.

Then we get to say NO.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be a big fan of going to many many strip clubs. Now that I'm a little older, it's kinda worn thin on me. Nothin' like going to a bar to watch a hot, naked girl gyrating onstage and not being able to do anything about it except spew forth a bunch of bullshit conversation and give away money like it's going out of style. Furthermore, for the sake of making an analogy (in no sense do I mean anything derrogatory to women here), it's akin to watching someone carve a big turkey up on stage and not being able to get a slice.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I don't even tell my boyfriend. I come home from a strip show as horny as hell and he shags my brain out, only guessing as to what I have been up to :biggrin1:

Would love to be there (maybe in a Monty Python style girlie disguise) to see for real what I've been reliably informed goes on.

That makes it sound like you've been doing things with the dancers, and that's cheating, as far as I know.

Cheating is fucking your partner over, in my book.

Girlie nights just sound like harmless fun as are boyznights.

Some flirting, some touching, some more stuff - but always lighthearted. I've recently been introduced to a guy who performs and he has told me he can always find a girl who wants to fuck him, afterwards, at these nights (more than one girl in fact - as a rule) but he doesn't cuz he has his own lady and he knows that the girls have just gotten caught up in the moment, just as some guys do when they visit strip joints. From what i've learned, the guys that benefit, on the whole, from these girlie nights are their husbands/boyfriends, on their return home.

[/quote]

I used to be a big fan of going to many many strip clubs. Now that I'm a little older, it's kinda worn thin on me. Nothin' like going to a bar to watch a hot, naked girl gyrating onstage and not being able to do anything about it except spew forth a bunch of bullshit conversation and give away money like it's going out of style.

I agree. Whenever I went to a strip/lap dancing club it was akin to reading Playboy magazine.

I haven't done either for years. No point.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 100% heterosexual but I have no interest in going to a strip club. It's a line I've decided not to cross. I think the major hitch is that I don't like the idea of being stimulated to a certain point with no nice way to resolve the situation. A lap dance, to me, sounds like the ultimate frustration.

I *do* appreciate beautiful women, please let there be no doubt -- but the falsity of strip clubs just doesn't work for me.

Kev

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband refuses to go in the strip club anymore. He just hates the place, even if i enjoyed it. Oh well, i hated coming home smelling like smoke and exotic plants.

It's not even worth the fuss to get all gussied up like that just to come home and have to shower again. I've definitely changed my mind on being interested in working in a joint like that.

handsomefooker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to dance for 10 plus yrs, I really enjoyed it, and the money wasn't so bad either! lol Met a lot of really nice, ( and horny ladies) during my stint, which made my work even more enjoyable.

I gave it up a few yrs back and got a real job, lol, I always had positive feed back from all the wonder ladies I met, and do I miss it now? Not really, at 1st maybe, but as in any line of work, one tends to grow tired off the same old daily routine. Anyway, thats my 2 cents on this topic.... lol

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys spend their whole lives trying to attract, please, and be valued by women. Its in our carreers, our houses, our cars, our bodies, our clothes, and our cheesy pickup lines. We endure rejection after rejection, buy drink after drink, and feel humiliated time after time.

Strip clubs are where a man can go and be approached by sexy, naked women. One after another, they saunter up to us, call us sexy, and ask us if we want to get a dance.

Then we get to say NO.
Yep . Many guys go to stripclubs to spend some good time with friends and to enjoy the fantasy of the male and female roles reversed. I always say no to private dances . To spend 30 bucks for 3 minutes in those private dances is a big NO to me . The first time that I go to a strip club it was really weird to be approached by several very hot girls when in real life ultra hot girls don't approach average dudes usually.