Expanding tits

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by castheman, Apr 9, 2011.

1. castheman

castheman Active Member

Albums:
    Hi everyone my wife is 7 months pregent and she normally has 32 g tits but recently they have grown to a j cup ! With darker nipples !
    How long dose this last for ? And will that get bigger !

As a fan of huge tits I am walking around with a prominent hard on !!

Love to chat to more guys about this and any other huge tit subjects pm me!!

2. docs20i

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lucky man! Sounds like your wife has amazing tits!
    My wife's tits also grew MASSIVE near the end of her pregnancy. They were biggest in the few days after giving birth -- swollen and firm -- beautiful engorged mammaries!! As for how long it lasts, it all depends on breastfeeding.

3. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    My kids mother had b-cups and when she got pregnant they became d's a month before she gave birth and after stayed at c's. She was petite so they looked big on her. I love them big, like you, a big tit fan myself.

My lady friend now has huge, I would say e or f's. Though she's curvy they are huge. I got to soap them up for the first time the other day, rinsed them off and started sucking them. She went crazy and was fingering herself, then went down sucking my cock. When I came she let some of the cum drip down on her tits and milked my cock with her tits. We kissed very passionately. I think this is a start to a relationship.

Haven't had intercourse yet, some hand action with me and her male friend.

She having fun running around without her bra and I'm having fun playing with them. Love when we kiss and she presses them against me.

Big tit fan here!!!

4. castheman

castheman Active Member

Albums:
    From what I have herd she is planning on breast feeding and if that's the case they will get bigger

Dear god I dont think I will be able to control my self great adobe guys nice to intelligent comments !

She has been Walking around tipplers lately beatst. Tv

5. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    while breastfeeding they will not just be bigger but super firm and perky with big darker hard nipples. very sexy, as long as they dont get too sore or sensitive for you to enjoy them, some women's do. as for after that, some women i know went back to their pre pregnancy size, while others remained permanently larger. not as big as they were at their biggest, but bigger than pre-pregnancy.

6. castheman

castheman Active Member

Albums:
    Sound like I will waking around with a tent lol

Looking forward to some awasum tit wanks !!

7. upone

upone New Member

How long does it last? Usually as long as she breastfeeds, but they never go back to their original size. Figure she will stay one cup bigger. If she can lose the baby weight and get back to 32H, she will be a great hottie. Long time ago I had a friend with benefits who worked out a lot. After two kids she had a 32J that was the firmest set of tits I ever played with. Best part was that she rarely wore a bra. Really short, maybe 5'. Yummy.

8. castheman

castheman Active Member

Albums:
    Shit!! Would love to have seen that !!! My wife walks around with out with no bra on a her nipples poking though her top is so hot make my balls boil lol

Draft saved Draft deleted