Expanding universe theory (PE, BE, giant, giantess)

galaxyisland

Just Browsing
Media
Part one

It was many hundreds of years in the future and humanity had colonized many planets and spread out into space. A Group of people come together to have a meeting. They all looked like they were 20 years old and were hot thanks to advances in genetic technology and the cure for aging that was discovered. They decided to explore more of the universe to find a new habitable planet for them all to live on together. The two leaders of this group were a young couple named Andrew and Katie. Andrew was a hot 6 foot tall guy with 4 inch dick and Katie was a cute flat chested extremely submissive sex enthusiast. They eventually found a suitable habitable planet for them to colonize which they named planet S&M. They had no need for space suits seems how the atmosphere was the same as earth's and they had been made immune to all possible diseases. Soon the first of the colonists arrived there and began to build their first colony. There was a couple hundred people there as their first homes was finishing being build. "Lets plan a great orgy to celebrate" Andrew said. At their first town meeting. The rest of them agreed. Later that day Andrew was out exploring the planet by himself when he stumbled upon a great giant monolith out in a field. "Cool it's just like the one from the 2001 space oddessy movie!" Andrew thought as he walked to it. Interestingly enough it had words printed in English written on it. He read the words and it said "who ever is worthy to rule this planet and places his hand here will become eternal king." He reached out to the monolith. As soon as he touched it he felt a shock go threw his body. The words on the monolith disappeared and news words appeared. He them and it said "Now go find yourself and worthy queen" as soon as he read them the monolith disappeared and he began to walk back home for the colony orgy they had planed. They admired each others bodies and began to have their great orgy. Andrew was watching one cute girl strip dance with 2 other guys. As he watched he became hard. He looked down and was shocked at what he saw. He had always been only 4 inches, but now He was 8 inches long and 6 and half girth with a giant pair of balls to go with it. "Katie is gonna act like such a slave to me when she sees this thing!" Katie saw him playing with his giant rod and ran over. "Oh my God, how did your dick get so big?" She started to suck it. "wow master you grew huge!" "Lay down" Katie obeyed and Andrew began to fuck her harder and harder. "Wow your pussy feels so much smaller now!" Katie moaned in pleasure as they both came together. He fucked her faster and faster as he noticed his dick and balls growing larger and larger with each thrust. Her pussy kept feeling tighter and tighter. Finally his growth ended. He pulled out for a moment and they both looked with amazement at his giant dick. It was now a little over a foot long. "How did you grow so much??" "I don't know but I want to get bigger." "Fuck ya!" She said. She got got down on all 4s and he forced himself back in her pussy and fucked her doggy style. As soon as they both came Andrew felt his dick growing bigger inside Katie but to his surprise he also saw Katie's ass swelling bigger and bigger each time he thrusted into her. Katie looked down and saw that she now had boobs jiggling under her. They kept expanding bigger and bigger with each thrust. Andrew gave Katie's ass a great hard smack, instantly in response her ass expanded much bigger as she moaned with pleasure from it. Soon Katie had a big beautiful bubble but! Katie pulled herself off the now 18 inch long cock. She began to titty fuck him. His balls where now the size of oranges. She sucked and used both hands to hold her boobs to stroke him until he came. As he started Cumming. He shot load after load until she was completely covered. "Wow" she said. "Look at all that cum!" She took her hands and scooped up some of his cum from her body and quickly drank it all down. Both looked down as they saw Katie's boobs grow past DD size her ass swelling in size as well. "Wow!" They both fell asleep not long after that.

The next day Andrew woke up with an 18 inch hard on that did not want to go away. He thought about what happened last night and he began looking to for Katie as he walked through the house, most of the others were still sleeping. He walked out on to the back patio and was shocked to see Katie standing outside playing with her newly grown giant tittes. She grabbed and twisted one of her nipples slightly and gave out great loud moan of pleasure. "Ooooooooooh!!!! It's Amazing how sensitive they became uh Andrew?" "Good morning ms. Jiggle-lot." Andrew said as he walked over to her and kissed her. "Good morning big boy. Could you please suck my big tities for me?" He bent down and grabbed one of her massive spheres with both hands. Katie could not help but to moan with pleasure the whole time he sucked. As he sucked he was shocked to find that warm tasty milk came out into his mouth. He drank more gulps of milk until he stopped because of a familiar feeling. His rock hard dick instantly began to grow from 18 inches to 24 inches and now as thick as a Pepsi can. "Awesome!" "Drink more!" She said. He grabbed her other breast and began to drink. A couple moments later felt himself grow again. He stood up and watched as his dick became harder than ever before and grew from 2 to 2 and a half feet long and his balls grew to about the same size as basketballs. She quickly bent her ass out towards him. "Fuck me with that giant thing!" He grabbed the base of his dick with both hands and smacked it across Katie's new big ass. He spanked her with his dick over and over as she yelled with pleasure. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! More! More!" Each time her ass grew a little bigger. He then with great effort began to force and jackhammer himself into Katie's incredibly tight tiny feeling pussy. Stretching her beyond her limits he fucked her pussy again as he spanked her now HUGE perfect bubble but bitch ass with his hands. Katie yelled and moaned the whole time as she felt her boobs growing bigger again. "Your pussy isn't so fucking big now is it bitch!" Soon they were both cumming again. Their entire bodies suddenly began to grow bigger and bigger. As soon as Andrew realized what was going on he started to fuck as fast as he could, eager to grow as big as possible. They slowly raised above everyone and everything else around them. Katie stood straight up to Andrew. They were both pleasantly surprised with their new size. Katie was now 16 feet tall and Andrew was 20 feet. Katie looked at some of the other guys as they started to wake up. "Look at how small they all look. Let's have some fun with them!" Katie said. With some difficulty she popped her self off of Andrews giant dick and walked over to a hot jock that she had a crush on for some time. She looked down at him and said "mind if we have some fun?" "Not at all" he said smiling and she picked him up and walked off with him. Andrew stood still for a while as he catched his breath. He looked over to his right and saw Trisha looking up at him. Trisha had always been a bitch to him but now he thought she might be a little more respectful. He walked over to her. "Wow! How did you get you get so big?" "You can suck it if you want." "no way. Have fun living life being a giant freak jackass." "Why you little insignificant bitch!" His mind filled with rage against her. Just then her entire body began to rapidly shrink in size until she was less than 1 foot tall. She screamed and ran away in fear. Just as she got to the house another guy who heard her screaming picked her up. She squirmed and fought in his hands. "Oh look a new sex toy for me to play with." He said as he began to walk with her back to his house, Trisha yelled and fought the whole way. "Wo!" He said. "did I do that!?" He looked at a sleeping chick laying about 10 feet away. He began to concentrate and then her boobs immediately grew a couple cup sizes larger, just as he had intended! He thought for a while and realized that he must have gotten this new power went he grew. He immediately ran off to find Katie.

When he finally found Katie she was having sex with 3 guys who all seemed to be hung. She was sucking on one guy with what looked like a foot long, another was sucking on one of her boobs as his 9 inch dick seemed to grow bigger as he sucked, the last was humping her giant pussy. "Oh hey Andrew" she said. "I want to fuck you again right now." He said. Katie laughed "you want to get more powerful." "How did you know?" "I got powers to now. One of my new powers is that I am extremely psychic and I see what you want. I have had some very interesting visions about what is happening to us. I will explain to you later, it's time to give you what you want now. Come on let's walk out side of the colony. We don't want to accidentally step on anyone here." As soon as they got outside Katie began to suck and stroke on Andrew's dick. She reached out and grabbed and played with his giant balls as she sucked on the tip of his massive dick head. After that she layed down on the ground and spread her legs apart. "Fuck me into a goddess!" "A goddess?" "I will become a beautiful, powerful, external goddess and you even more. You will become a completely all powerful God able to do anything you want forever!" "Sounds good to me!" Both of them had to work slightly hard to get his huge cock head inside her. He began pumping her more and more as she played with her giant titties. Her entire body kept getting pushed back further across the ground by his pounding dick. He grabbed on to the sides her huge waist and used it to powerdrive her. A Group of about 30 people had come outside by them to watch the giants fuck themselves into gods. "Bow down to your new queen!" All of them obeyed after they noticed the two of them starting to get bigger. "We're gonna rule the whole universe!" She said. She then let out a great evil laugh as they started cumming. They kept growing faster and faster as they fucked. Andrew pulled out and began jacking himself as he stood up to his new height of over a 100 feet. Katie reached up and helped him jackoff. He came load after load into Katie. Finally 2 minutes later he stopped cumming. Katie stood up to her new height of about 75 feet. They stood in a small lake of cum, which looked like a puddle to them and looked down at the crowd below them looking back up at them. A small women ran and jumped into the cum. She scooped up some it and drank it. "Will they have the same powers too if they drink our cum or milk?" Andrew asked. "No they won't, but your cum is contagious in a way. Watch and see." "It tastes amazing!" She said and than drank more and more in ecstasy. Then her entire body began to quickly grow bigger untill she was 10 feet tall. She laughed continually and drank more. Immediately almost the whole crowd ran forward and started to drink. Some of the women don't drink so that they could enjoy their man's growing bodies and especially their dicks, others drank but we made sure they drank less than their man. They all started to fondle each other as they admired their new bodies and began having another orgy. The biggest of them was 30 feet and smallest 4 feet. One who choose not to drink was blowing her 12 foot tall boyfriend's now foot long cock. He came and she drank every last drop. Then to her surprise she grew form 5 to 6 to 7 to 8 feet. Another guy drank from his wife's breast and grew from 9 to 15 feet. Andrew saw this and realised what Katie meant when she said (contagious). He looked down and spoke. "All of you go into the colony and feed everyone there now." They all happily obeyed and walked back. Some of the colonists refused to drink because they wanted to be dominated by their growing companions or because they wanted to be servants or slaves to the new race of giants being created all around them and some for other reasons as well. Andrew looked down at the few people who refused to drink and said. "You are the only ones that can fit inside the starships now. Go and bring back all who want to live here. We are going to grow a large and powerful empire here." They all obeyed. Katie kissed Andrew and they began to have sex once again.

galaxyisland

Just Browsing
Media
Part two

It was 4 years later. Planet S&M now had millions of inhabitants. About half of the people there where the same size as they were when they first got there and the other half all kept drinking and growing bigger all the time. The normal size half lived in the cities and worked to advance their technology and understanding of the universe and also of course above all else to serve their giant masters. By far the two largest inhabitants of the planet were Katie and Andrew. Katie was about 4 miles tall and Andrew was about 5 miles tall. They had developed a system of hierarchy through which their commands were pasted down from them to smaller giants and so on until there commands reached the normal size people down below. They frequently used their God like powers to help expand and advance their empire. They created many new habitable planets for their people to colonize and made mountains of valuable elements and resources for their people to mine. All the people in their empire knew and understood the couple's new power. Along with whatever they believed in they would also occasionally pray to the two giant gods that watched over them. Sometimes they would answer their request and sometimes they wouldn't. Frequently women would pray for bigger breast and would notice them instantly expand out to DD size. Men would also sometimes pray to their goddess and would notice their package immediately grow dramatically in size. Their people had spread to many galaxies by now and lived in relative peace. All was normal until one day on planet S&M Andrew walked up to Katie. "Hi honey, what have you been up to?" "Oh nothing, solving some domestic and government problems, giving foot longs to guys that deserved it, normal stuff you know." "You know Katie it's been a really long time and you look amazingly hot today." Just as he said that his dick got incredibly rock hard, so much that it went up between her legs and lifted her up into the air. "Looks like it has been a long time." She said. Then she got up and jumped up and down on his giant dick like a springboard. "Wow your really really hard! I would love to but I'm afraid if we have sex we might cause another earthquake for the little people." "That's ok. We can just go somewhere else and do it." And then he grabbed her hand and they flew off into space together. Andrew held out his hand created a new planet in matter of seconds. They flew done to the planet. After they landed Katie walked up to Andrew and turned around as she slammed her big ass up into his side knocking him over on the ground and thus being their forplay with each other. They were kissing as he thrusted his dick up into her. Her pussy seemed to bulge apart as he forced his way inside her. He pumped her away as she screamed "make me bigger! Make me bigger!! Make me bigger!!!!" As they grew to the edge of the atmosphere. He thought he should stop before things get out of hand but he knew he had unlimited endurance and could keep fucking her forever if he wanted plus he wanted to impress her. He kept on and soon they orgasmed again. Bigger and bigger they became. Soon they couldn't fit on the planet anymore. The world seemed to be about only 4 feet in diameter from their prospective, Katie's body was spread out across the globe and Andrew was on top of her pounding away. He kept humping until they came a 2nd time. All they could think of was the endless amazing pleasure as they continued to have one orgasm after another. Finally they stopped as they were overwhelmed. They looked at each other and at what they had become with amazement. They looked off to the side and saw the planet they were just on. It looked to be no bigger than a gum ball to them. Katie looked at the planet and laughed at it. She then reached forward and swallowed it whole. They then looked forward with surprise at their home planet of S&M. It looked to be the size of very small marble to them. "You know Andrew I think we should make our empire greater. I think it's time for our people to rule the universe!" "How do you plan to do that?" She then grabbed his monster dick and pointed it to their planet. She used both hands and stroked his throbbing rod. Their world looked like a tiny speck at the tip of his dick. He grabbed his dick with his hands and helped Katie stroke it. As they stroked he leaned in to their planet and said "get ready to take the next step in evolution little guys!"

I am not sure where part 3 should go from there. Please message me suggestions and/or comments. This is the second story that I have ever tried to write. I am still trying to perfect it. I have been thinking about possibly writing a side story to explain what happened to Trisha, if you have any suggestions for that then please send them.