SuperGrower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an extreme grower, one of the things that I really enjoy is the feeling of expansion within my cock as I grow to a full erection. There are times where I can feel the blood begin pulsing through and it is such a ongoing rush as it continues until I reach a full (and what will be a raging, throbbing) erection.

These are also some of my hardest erections to where I don’t even have to flex/kegel at all to reach full size and my head is flared out and shiny too.

I’m sure that everyone enjoys this feeling, but I wonder if it differs at all between growers and showers. For example, at times I grow from about 2 inches all the way up to about 8 inches so there is plenty of time to enjoy the growing and expanding. There are numerous jokes over the years about “why did he pass out? the loss of blood from his brain” and it is easy to imagine if I grew any more.

Any thoughts from the showers or my grower brethren?

AMTZ410213

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m a pretty decent size grower too. The thing I notice when getting my erection is that I get my length first before my dick fattens out with girth as I reach maximum arousal.

My question for you @SuperGrower is if you’re actually uncut or if your skin is just so stretched out already from being such a grower that it covers the head when you’re soft.

Another reason infant circ is just wrong... you take that whole action away from someone before they even know what it is....

Love being a grower.

Reactions: AMTZ410213

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm very much a shower, so I don't grow that much relatively speaking. But I know exactly what you're talking about... when the blood rushes in and my penis engorges, I can feel the blood pulsing in it and stretching it... the increased sensation and need to be touched when its as hard as a rock... its a mind rush...

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Supergrower that is crazy how much u grow. I go from a "nub" like you to out to about 6.5 almost 7 in my early 20s but not quite to your lvl. U have a vid of the whole process?

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am an grower so locker rooms are scary. When small, at its smallest probably 3cm, pathetic but I can go slightly beyond 6inch at times 7". I'm uncut and when it is growing my dick head half reveals itself. It very much grow in length first and then fatter as it goes.

D

deleted645791

With my unremarkable girth, I'm both a bit of a shower and a grower, especially when I'm totally soft. I actually like the feeling of my long floppy dick and big smooth balls when I'm not turned on. Sometimes I'll just tug at it and hold my big nuts in my hand because I like the feeling of it in it's non-aroused state. I appreciate all that soft and squishy goodness between my legs.

Then as I get hard, I love the feeling of my dick doubling in length and girth. The expansion as it fills with blood as it becomes much longer, but still soft, is a bit surprising given how much more volume I suddenly have overall (too bad it can't always stay this big when I'm flaccid).

Then when it's completely erect, it transforms from being this floppy, warm, nonsexual plaything, to this extra long, rock hard, throbbing steel pipe, coursing with so much blood that it's now very hot to the touch. Between the thick swollen veins, much larger head that constantly drips precum, and the dramatic size difference in general, it goes from being just a "penis" or a "dick" that doesn't do much except hang there in my shorts, into a big fucking full-fledged "cock".

SuperGrower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my unremarkable girth, I'm both a bit of a shower and a grower, especially when I'm totally soft. I actually like the feeling of my long floppy dick and big smooth balls when I'm not turned on. Sometimes I'll just tug at it and hold my big nuts in my hand because I like the feeling of it in it's non-aroused state. I appreciate all that soft and squishy goodness between my legs.

Then as I get hard, I love the feeling of my dick doubling in length and girth. The expansion as it fills with blood as it becomes much longer, but still soft, is a bit surprising given how much more volume I suddenly have overall (too bad it can't always stay this big when I'm flaccid).

Then when it's completely erect, it transforms from being this floppy, warm, nonsexual plaything, to this extra long, rock hard, throbbing steel pipe, coursing with so much blood that it's now very hot to the touch. Between the thick swollen veins, much larger head that constantly drips precum, and the dramatic size difference in general, it goes from being just a "penis" or a "dick" that doesn't do much except hang there in my shorts, into a big fucking full-fledged "cock".

The “squishy” feeling is a good one. I am never really a shower since I can triple in size, but other than that you describe me to a T as well.

I also LOVE that feeling where you reach the point of no return in getting a rapidly growing erection. What once was a seemingly small dick is now a super long rock hard throbbing cock!