Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I appreciate all that soft and squishy goodness between my legs.
“Squishy” is how I would describe the feeling of jerking an uncut dick. Feeling all that skin sliding around makes me think it feels squishy now matter how hard they get.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

“Squishy” is how I would describe the feeling of jerking an uncut dick. Feeling all that skin sliding around makes me think it feels squishy now matter how hard they get.
I so love the squishy moistness. :D

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked construction year around, heat and cold. most days, when I got home from work, we fucked almost every day. in the winter, I would be so cold. and my cock would go from shrunk down to it's great expanded self in just a few minutes with both of us cumming a few minutes later. my wife on more than one occasion told me "that's amazing". sometimes, if the kids were gone, she'd have a hot bath waiting for me, double whiskey on the side of the tub. let me kick back, relax, get warm and then get in with me.

D

deleted645791

The squishy feeling I'm describing here is when it's totally flaccid, how it is completely malleable like a large- and this is going to sound weird, but it's the best analogy- dick-shaped gummy worm lol

My large balls are similar in that they are surrounded by an even bigger sack that contains a lot of extra volume. All together, when I'm not turned on, there is a whole lot dick and balls bouncing around in my shorts, and it's all very soft and warm. I actually don't consider a flaccid penis a sexual organ, but that's probably because I'm nude in a nonsexual environment often when I use the locker room.

It's not until I'm aroused that this big squishy, goofy looking thing actually expands, engorging with so much blood until it becomes a much bigger, rock hard sex organ, my manhood.

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As an extreme grower, one of the things that I really enjoy is the feeling of expansion within my cock as I grow to a full erection. There are times where I can feel the blood begin pulsing through and it is such a ongoing rush as it continues until I reach a full (and what will be a raging, throbbing) erection.

These are also some of my hardest erections to where I don’t even have to flex/kegel at all to reach full size and my head is flared out and shiny too.

I’m sure that everyone enjoys this feeling, but I wonder if it differs at all between growers and showers. For example, at times I grow from about 2 inches all the way up to about 8 inches so there is plenty of time to enjoy the growing and expanding. There are numerous jokes over the years about “why did he pass out? the loss of blood from his brain” and it is easy to imagine if I grew any more.

Any thoughts from the showers or my grower brethren?

pretty much a "ditto" for me - except i can't claim to near the 8" mark.

one detail that i also enjoy is that sometimes when i am especially small while flaccid, a ring of tighter wrinkles develops around the middle of my shaft as it starts to enlarge. my erection begins to resemble an hourglass with the root and the tip swelling to nearly full volume, while the middle stricture remains tight and much narrower. i love the feel of the big engorged head flopping around and the contrast with the soft middle.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Totally agree with many people here. I am grower myself. I like the feeling of my dick getting harder and harder. It starts with the girth, then goes longer. I can feel the head going through the foreskin. However, i need to use my hand to pull all the way down.

SuperGrower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty much a "ditto" for me - except i can't claim to near the 8" mark.

one detail that i also enjoy is that sometimes when i am especially small while flaccid, a ring of tighter wrinkles develops around the middle of my shaft as it starts to enlarge. my erection begins to resemble an hourglass with the root and the tip swelling to nearly full volume, while the middle stricture remains tight and much narrower. i love the feel of the big engorged head flopping around and the contrast with the soft middle.

That is hard to envision; do you have pics?

Reactions: MiracleGro

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As an extreme grower, one of the things that I really enjoy is the feeling of expansion within my cock as I grow to a full erection. There are times where I can feel the blood begin pulsing through and it is such a ongoing rush as it continues until I reach a full (and what will be a raging, throbbing) erection.

These are also some of my hardest erections to where I don’t even have to flex/kegel at all to reach full size and my head is flared out and shiny too.

I’m sure that everyone enjoys this feeling, but I wonder if it differs at all between growers and showers. For example, at times I grow from about 2 inches all the way up to about 8 inches so there is plenty of time to enjoy the growing and expanding. There are numerous jokes over the years about “why did he pass out? the loss of blood from his brain” and it is easy to imagine if I grew any more.

Any thoughts from the showers or my grower brethren?

Extreme growers like yourself are extremely exciting to watch! I love your pics - thanks for sharing. Interesting post as well.

SuperGrower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an grower so locker rooms are scary. When small, at its smallest probably 3cm, pathetic but I can go slightly beyond 6inch at times 7". I'm uncut and when it is growing my dick head half reveals itself. It very much grow in length first and then fatter as it goes.

Admittedly, locker rooms used to be scary for me. You’ve got nothing to worry about and I still make sure to do some fluffing myself

SuperGrower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my unremarkable girth, I'm both a bit of a shower and a grower, especially when I'm totally soft. I actually like the feeling of my long floppy dick and big smooth balls when I'm not turned on. Sometimes I'll just tug at it and hold my big nuts in my hand because I like the feeling of it in it's non-aroused state. I appreciate all that soft and squishy goodness between my legs.

Then as I get hard, I love the feeling of my dick doubling in length and girth. The expansion as it fills with blood as it becomes much longer, but still soft, is a bit surprising given how much more volume I suddenly have overall (too bad it can't always stay this big when I'm flaccid).

Then when it's completely erect, it transforms from being this floppy, warm, nonsexual plaything, to this extra long, rock hard, throbbing steel pipe, coursing with so much blood that it's now very hot to the touch. Between the thick swollen veins, much larger head that constantly drips precum, and the dramatic size difference in general, it goes from being just a "penis" or a "dick" that doesn't do much except hang there in my shorts, into a big fucking full-fledged "cock".

Tha
With my unremarkable girth, I'm both a bit of a shower and a grower, especially when I'm totally soft. I actually like the feeling of my long floppy dick and big smooth balls when I'm not turned on. Sometimes I'll just tug at it and hold my big nuts in my hand because I like the feeling of it in it's non-aroused state. I appreciate all that soft and squishy goodness between my legs.

Then as I get hard, I love the feeling of my dick doubling in length and girth. The expansion as it fills with blood as it becomes much longer, but still soft, is a bit surprising given how much more volume I suddenly have overall (too bad it can't always stay this big when I'm flaccid).

Then when it's completely erect, it transforms from being this floppy, warm, nonsexual plaything, to this extra long, rock hard, throbbing steel pipe, coursing with so much blood that it's now very hot to the touch. Between the thick swollen veins, much larger head that constantly drips precum, and the dramatic size difference in general, it goes from being just a "penis" or a "dick" that doesn't do much except hang there in my shorts, into a big fucking full-fledged "cock".

I have to add some times it’s like I have two flaccid cocks - one is the stealth tiny state and the other is the fun floppy one

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked construction year around, heat and cold. most days, when I got home from work, we fucked almost every day. in the winter, I would be so cold. and my cock would go from shrunk down to it's great expanded self in just a few minutes with both of us cumming a few minutes later. my wife on more than one occasion told me "that's amazing". sometimes, if the kids were gone, she'd have a hot bath waiting for me, double whiskey on the side of the tub. let me kick back, relax, get warm and then get in with me.
Now that's a great wife bigbucky. As for the grower thing I go from 1 inch soft to 5.25 inches. It would be cool if I could shower at the gym without feeling so embarrassed.

whitewood87

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find its a problem sometimes getting whole thing hard when you are a grower. It can take awhile to fill it up, and if something happens or wrong thought enters your head as its happening, you lose all progress and have to start over.

Flguy9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also LOVE that feeling where you reach the point of no return in getting a rapidly growing erection. What once was a seemingly small dick is now a super long rock hard throbbing cock!
I have to add some times it’s like I have two flaccid cocks - one is the stealth tiny state and the other is the fun floppy one
Very true on that last part.
Major grower here too and I really liked your description of point of no return, when it comes to an erection rather than cumming. Love that hardening sensation... even though sometimes that point of no return happens at an awkward moment and there's no stopping it!

SuperGrower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find its a problem sometimes getting whole thing hard when you are a grower. It can take awhile to fill it up, and if something happens or wrong thought enters your head as its happening, you lose all progress and have to start over.

Truly a mind of it’s own...

But when it does go, you go huge!

Reactions: MiracleGro

SuperGrower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very true on that last part.
Major grower here too and I really liked your description of point of no return, when it comes to an erection rather than cumming. Love that hardening sensation... even though sometimes that point of no return happens at an awkward moment and there's no stopping it!

Absolutely! That feeling when you’re still semi but you know you’re going to have a throbbing hard cock in no time is awesome!

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Definitely a grower:

View media item 688463View media item 1264649
It's an intense feeling, knowing I'm going from 2 inches to 6. I know 6 inches is nothing compared to some of the beasts on LPSG, but it's been a nice surprise for several partners, who have commented on how they weren't expecting much when they saw me soft, but really enjoyed seeing the development ;)