Expecting Just To Watch but Co-opted

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As some on here know, nothing turns me on more than the smells, sounds and visuals of a guy and girl - two sexy, fit people, fucking each other's brains out with athletic vigour and them getting off putting on a performance for me as I enjoy the sight of of their glistening sweaty bodies in sextreme sex.

Now, I'm happy to just be passive and watch them go at it, But, I'm wondering, given that they are likely to be keen to explore the bondaries of sex, if they would make me earn my keep, by attending to their needs during their coupling.

I wonder how many would want me to guide his cock into her and be there in case it fell out so they could be lost in the physical act completely. I wonder also, how many of the guys would really tease me by coming over to where I was watching and actually fuck her while he grinds their fuking in my face.

They might want me to clean up their mess after or film them or be used as a further set of hands added to their pleasure.

Anyone's thoughts?

My question is how many couples would leave it at being watched and how many would take it too far?

Last edited:

big_buford

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think it would be tough to just watch a couple just getting it on. i would hope they would want me to participate. it would be such a turn on for me.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never just been watched without the man doing some chores to earn his keep. Such as one man my ex picked to join us ate her first and afterwards licked her clean. He also brought over a towel and wiped my cock off. I was supprised he wasn't turned on by her playing with his cock. He claimed to be bi but then didn't want to join in on fucking her. He was submissive and wanted to be spanked by both of us. He joined us a second time and gave us both massages and again wanted only to clean us up. I didn't just like being watched, I want some kind of play from him so she used her dildo on him or it be you.

I would enjoy if the watcher would put my cock back in her, even some licking my ass and her's. Would also be great to see that person jack off on her ass and lick it up as I paddled his ass. Would also love to see her use a strapon on him or you.

My lady friend I'm seeing now is very interested in having other man join us in sex, he is also bi. If you want I'll let you know the results and both their opinions. Send me a pm if so.