Experience is supposed to be a good thing?

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This isn't really a question, it's more of a statement. Some women will say they want a man who's experienced. Of these, it's mostly the low self esteem ones or older ones. They seem to prefer an old guy who's grey or losing hair, has a beer gut and wrinkles to someone who's 20, symmetrical features, no lines, ripped abs etc. They'll claim that the latter 'wouldnt know what to do with them'. Women who go for dirty old men instead of me have always pissed me off. Even now that im a bit older. If a woman asks me my age ill sometimes tell her im a bit younger than i actually am just to see how she reacts. Because the way i see it, if she was one of those losers who would have snobbed me when i was younger then im not interested in her now either.

My theory:

Experience counts for much less than what they claim it does. I actually see it as a negative in that someone with more sexual partners is more likely to have STD's. If you have a good intuitive understanding and you've been with just a few women, you can work it out. You dont need a phd in physics. It doesnt take you til your 50 to work it out. I think there's a reason they take this view. Because they're getting old, they know they're not what they used to be. Therefore, they try to make themselves feel better by saying what they now lack in looks they make up for in sex skills. Their subconscious mind tells them that they're not good enough for a younger better looking guy. Therefore they rationalise this consciously by saying he's 'inexperienced and wouldnt know what he's doing'. It's a way of trying to trick themselves into thinking they're better than they are.

The other reason why younger women do i think is because they're insecure and feel like they need some kind of 'father figure'. Maybe they came from a divorced family and only lived with their mom or something.

Anyway, just my theory. It's the only thing i can think of. I didnt mention penis size here because age doesnt really make any difference to penis size once you're over 18.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This isn't really a question, it's more of a statement. Some women will say they want a man who's experienced. Of these, it's mostly the low self esteem ones or older ones. They seem to prefer an old guy who's grey or losing hair, has a beer gut and wrinkles to someone who's 20, symmetrical features, no lines, ripped abs etc. They'll claim that the latter 'wouldnt know what to do with them'. Women who go for dirty old men instead of me have always pissed me off. Even now that im a bit older. If a woman asks me my age ill sometimes tell her im a bit younger than i actually am just to see how she reacts. Because the way i see it, if she was one of those losers who would have snobbed me when i was younger then im not interested in her now either.
Didja ever think it was your attitude, maybe?

My theory:

Older, more experienced guys tend to treat women with respect, rather than treating women like they are lucky to get such a stud as you. You sound pretty vain, and that's a turn-off for a lot of people.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds to me like you are a young stud ( and know it) and the gal passed on you for an older, out of shape, gentleman, who knows how to treat a lady and charm the pants off of her, and make her happy she dropped her pants.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
If we're talking about sexual experience, I'd say numbers are pretty irrelevant. Experience (of any kind, really) is gained from learning, being curious and aware, exploring, etc. Simply increasing quantity - and even repition - don't add up to experience. They may have experienced more, but that doesn't necessarily make them more experienced.

I'd personally be more inclined to someone who has had 10 'learning' experiences than someone who's had 100 ignorant ones.

My smooth skin, flat stomach, defined shoulders and 19 year old cock were obviously enough for my 38 year old partner though who, in more than just my opinion, is both looking and feeling the best she ever has. :wink:

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds to me like you are a young stud ( and know it) and the gal passed on you for an older, out of shape, gentleman, who knows how to treat a lady and charm the pants off of her, and make her happy she dropped her pants.

i was thinking the same thing when i read his post, but what he is not thinking here is this [it took an older out of shape ole broken down tired useless ole man to create him, ] so lesson here[ milf hunter dude], no matter how good you think you are or will be to a women in bed or otherwise, there was once a real man older than you who took care of things just as good if not better than you, other wise you would not be here,

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You guys might be right, maybe i need to try to change my attitude. I didn't think it was my attitude though because normally ill be rejected for this reason before i even say much to them. Anyway, i guess i shouldnt be complaining, its not that bad. Just very frustrating sometimes. I kinda think now I shouldnt have written this thread. Makes it sound like i complain too much about small issues in life. Thanks for the comments anyway guys.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always dated men some almost 20 years older then myself. Now that I am older and not what I used to be (I am better). What I lack in looks I make up for in experience?
A younger man came into my life and I fell in love. He used the gentle art of seduction to an art form. He captivates me and I don't need him to prove to me how much experience he has with other women. His mind is what attracted me not his muscles or his penis size.Some things can not be seen with the eyes but, they must be felt with the heart. I wouldn't trade him for all the experience in the world
Quantity is never the same a quality.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Therefore they rationalise this consciously

First of all, rationalize. Sorry, didn't mean to be petty, but it was bugging me. More to the point, your entire post sounds like an ego nurturing rationalization. DC_Deep nailed it, well said. Not many women look at men like a product they are comparing to some consumer check list (ripped abs- check, symmetrical features- check). Instead, treating a woman like a person; and not a thoughtless being that should sleep with you just because you somehow think being young has earned you something special, will reap a few more benefits.

Now, upon reading your second post it seems you know what the problem is. Keep your head up though, I know its frustrating to feel like you have worked hard and are better "qualified" for a girl only to see her end up with some punk. Its happened to everyone, and sometimes its her loss. That's life though.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Personally i say it has nothing to do with age or experience rather then women like like 20 year old self absorbed ego maniacs.

Women prefer an older man not because he's grey or balding but because he is respectful. Same goes for the quieter, shy younger guys.

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I appreciate the feedback, however, I just want to clarify a couple of things. I wasn't trying to say that i was better than anyone else from a moral perspective. Also, I wasn't saying that guys who are out of shape etc shouldnt get any sex. Basically I was just saying that I dont think women should reject someone or ignore them because they're younger before they've even talked to them or anything. There probably wasn't much point in writing this thread because you can't change human nature, no matter how irrational or illogical it might be.