Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Several years ago I had the occasion to be with two different couples who were desiring a hung man for the wife/girl friend. One of the couples lived within 15 minutes of me. The other couple lived about 90 minutes away.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had been in several groups on the internet. One of the couples, the husband, contacted me through that group. We chatted for several days. He requested that we meet at a local fast food place.

The second one, the boy friend, met me at a men's group. One night after the meeting he approached me. We went to a local eatery, and talked for a bit.

In both cases it turned out that the men were bi, and desired to play, just the two of us in order to get acquainted.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had been in several groups on the internet. One of the couples, the husband, contacted me through that group. We chatted for several days. He requested that we meet at a local fast food place.

The second one, the boy friend, met me at a men's group. One night after the meeting he approached me. We went to a local eatery, and talked for a bit.

In both cases it turned out that the men were bi, and desired to play, just the two of us in order to get acquainted.

Yeah , please tell us a lot more of the details like how the woman reacted when they saw your size and how they reacted when you actually fucked them. You need to at least include some pictures of your hard cock in your profile. Thanks

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

The first one I me and played with the couple was the husband and wife. They came to my house. We sat an talked for about 1/2 hour. The husband asked me where the bedroom was. I showed them a spare bedroom. He said that he and his wife would start with just the two of them. I was to wait about 10 minutes before entering the room. I was quite excited as well as nervous. Finally I went in. The two of them were "69". It was a hot scene. I got naked and laid down beside them. The husband, we will call him Doug, reached out and fondled my cock which was partially erect. He took his wife's hand, call her Sandy, and directed her to fondle me. Of course I got very hard at this point. Doug changed positions so that I could see his erection. Of course we had played together after meeting at the eatery. His size was no surprise to me. He was nearly as thick as me, but quite a bit shorter, about 6 1/2 inches. Doug proceeded to motion me to give his wife oral. She was quite petite and very clean. She had on a light cologne and her bush was nearly trimmed. I knew that I deeply enjoyed giving oral. This woman was very hot. At this point she has not yet seen my cock, but she had fondled me. Her husband indicated to go "69". This got me very! excited. Doug pushed me to move so that he could enter his wife. I watched with great anticipation. He proceeded slowly. Gradually he sped up his thrusting. He fucked her for several minutes, then dismounted. I gave her more oral. She was playing with me with her hands. She finally pulled on my cock indicating for me to mount her.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I relished in the idea of taking the opportunity. Her husband encouraged me. As I approached her he took hold of my hard cock. Gently pulling on it, he directed me on top of her, missionary style. He fondled me as my cock approached her hot pussy. My excitement level increased. I knew that there was not the urgency to take my time entering her as Doug had already opened her up. At any rate I savored a slow and deliberate entry. Inserting the head of my cock felt so wonderful. It had been quite some time since I had been with a women. My level of nervousness was not very high because we both had visited, and got acquainted before any intimacy had taken place. I was also quite prepared for a somewhat long session, because I always prided myself in being capable of controlling reaching the point of climax. You see I had practiced edging for several years. In my married life I had the energy and stamina to last for an hour or more. Sorry, I stray. Continuing, the entry was exquisite. Sandy was very responsive to the firmness of my cock as I gently slide in into her wet, warm, snug pussy. My desire was to thrust rapidly and deeply, but I did not wish to speed things to the point of finishing. As I continued to slowly pump in and out, Doug positioned himself so that she could suck on his hardness. As I mentioned earlier he was a bit shorter, 6 1/5 inches long compared to my length of nearly 9 inches (8 7/8 ). He was nearly as thick as mine. I found that watching Sandy sucking on his erection really turned me on even more.
(to be continued)

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I continued gently thrusting in and out. Finally Doug indicated that he wanted a turn in there. I pulled out, moved into position so that Sandy could suck on my cock. Doug proceeded to enter her. His action was more rapid than I had been doing, but remember he did not have my length. A few minutes later Doug climaxed very energetically. My thoughts turned to the idea that I wondered what it might be like to experience sloppy seconds. I had never had that experience before, but thought about it often. Doug moved over, I moved into position and began entering a very wet, hot pussy. This was extremely exciting for me. I had to shift my climax control into overdrive. Doug began massaging my balls gently. WOW! What level of sexual enjoyment this was. It was very difficult not to climax. I worked up to the extreme edge of cumming, then backed off for a short time. I repeated this for about 4 cycles. This caused my cock to become extremely hard, right at the edge of being painful yet it was very enjoyable.
(To be continued)

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I continued gently thrusting in and out. Finally Doug indicated that he wanted a turn in there. I pulled out, moved into position so that Sandy could suck on my cock. Doug proceeded to enter her. His action was more rapid than I had been doing, but remember he did not have my length. A few minutes later Doug climaxed very energetically. My thoughts turned to the idea that I wondered what it might be like to experience sloppy seconds. I had never had that experience before, but thought about it often. Doug moved over, I moved into position and began entering a very wet, hot pussy. This was extremely exciting for me. I had to shift my climax control into overdrive. Doug began massaging my balls gently. WOW! What level of sexual enjoyment this was. It was very difficult not to climax. I worked up to the extreme edge of cumming, then backed off for a short time. I repeated this for about 4 cycles. This caused my cock to become extremely hard, right at the edge of being painful yet it was very enjoyable.
(To be continued)

That's actually quite a bit of difference in the length of your cocks. Your is a LOT longer.
Great story!

shephusky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(To be continued)

Welll what happened? Did you cum inside her? Did she become preggers?