Experience taking testosterone?

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
I take 300mgs/week on average of test. Its a bit more than the standard most docs would issue (usually 100-200 week) but I like being a bit higher into the supraphysiological range for ideal muscle building/libido effects. 150-200 a week really didnt do much for me. Kinda was just replacing the level I was already at. (I'm 43 yrs old for reference). When i bumped up to 300mgs (and 2 10-week cycles per yr of 500mgs/week) I really started to notice muscle mass gains and insane libido.

I would ask OP if he was taking an aromatase inhibitor/estrogen blocker, like arimidex. Lot of guys neglect that and some Dr's dont even prescribe them, which baffles me. Injected testosterone will raise your estrogen levels, which in turn will make u retain water/bodyfat
no he refused any AI or HCG. or even test my Estrogen. My question for you is how is your skin on that much T

I'm on 500mg of trt with some superdrol sprinkled in each week and my skin is pretty good. Some very mild acne on my shoulders.

I think there's some confusion here with dosage terminology. For liquid injection it should be in ml's no? Example .75ml per week (which is my dose).
You can have different concentrations depending on the source though. For example 1ml might = 250mg og test (typical) or 1ml may equal 200mg test.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can have different concentrations depending on the source though. For example 1ml might = 250mg og test (typical) or 1ml may equal 200mg test.
Gotcha. Mine is 200mg per 1ml. I assumed that was standard.

Reactions: Gj816

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
no he refused any AI or HCG. or even test my Estrogen. My question for you is how is your skin on that much T
Ugh thats sad. AI/estro management is basic shit. I could hook u up with some sites for Ai's cheap. My skin, eh I get a zit here or there but nothing oxy pads and/or clearasil cant handle lol. I find if i hit the tanning bed 2x/week its a non factor

Reactions: Gj816

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh hey. I see we have similar doctors. He said exactly the same to me. Except mine gave 200mg every 4 weeks.
Yeah...
200 mgs every 4 weeks wtf?! hes fucking u up. He's literally shutting down ur own test and not even dosing u properly. Ugh. Ditch that guy, get to a mens clinic, or get the stuff on your own, its dirt cheap.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my doctor said no to hcg, no to testing estrogen, and that he prescribes everyone 200mg a week. he also said i dont need to donate any blood thats a myth. now is this just a bad doctor or what lol
I missed this post.
It sound like your doctor is using a conservative approach. That's a good thing. I assume you are not doing this for muscle building right? If you are... There are places on Reddit to go for "information". I don't know why he won't add the estrodial test to your blood panel though. Mine has stayed level with that dose so perhaps that's the common outcome. He should be doing a complete blood panel at least once a year to check things regardless. Let's be clear: The goal is to get you into the proper range - not become The Hulk.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I missed this post.
It sound like your doctor is using a conservative approach. That's a good thing. I assume you are not doing this for muscle building right? If you are... There are places on Reddit to go for "information". I don't know why he won't add the estrodial test to your blood panel though. Mine has stayed level with that dose so perhaps that's the common outcome. He should be doing a complete blood panel at least once a year to check things regardless. Let's be clear: The goal is to get you into the proper range - not become The Hulk.
If that Dr is prescribing 200mgs/week with no AI. hes an idiot.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I take 300mgs/week on average of test. Its a bit more than the standard most docs would issue (usually 100-200 week) but I like being a bit higher into the supraphysiological range for ideal muscle building/libido effects. 150-200 a week really didnt do much for me. Kinda was just replacing the level I was already at. (I'm 43 yrs old for reference). When i bumped up to 300mgs (and 2 10-week cycles per yr of 500mgs/week) I really started to notice muscle mass gains and insane libido.

I would ask OP if he was taking an aromatase inhibitor/estrogen blocker, like arimidex. Lot of guys neglect that and some Dr's dont even prescribe them, which baffles me. Injected testosterone will raise your estrogen levels, which in turn will make u retain water/bodyfat
I’ve been curious to see what would happen if I upped my dose like that. But I worry that my doctor would freak and cut off my Rx.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’ve been curious to see what would happen if I upped my dose like that. But I worry that my doctor would freak and cut off my Rx.
In my case it's prescribed. Therefor if I up the dose, I lose a shot or two for the month (controlled substance). Also be aware of the side effects. They are real.

Reactions: LOVE_MMFs

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
Ugh thats sad. AI/estro management is basic shit. I could hook u up with some sites for Ai's cheap. My skin, eh I get a zit here or there but nothing oxy pads and/or clearasil cant handle lol. I find if i hit the tanning bed 2x/week its a non factor
i bought anastrozole online and took a .5mg yesterday, i felt great jerked off like an hour later. not really sure when the best time to take it is without a proper test. how do you gauge it

Reactions: MilfBanger78

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i bought anastrozole online and took a .5mg yesterday, i felt great jerked off like an hour later. not really sure when the best time to take it is without a proper test. how do you gauge it
My rule is i just take it when i take my test shot 2x/week cuz im a forgetful mofo lol. So to me it works the best that way. AI is crucial especially if you happen to be a heavy aromatizer, if u smoke weed/ciggs, and/or enjoy a few cocktails.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
300mgs is pretty decent. Right at the line where u will build more muscle/be hornier than the normal guy. You can always stop for 3 weeks before your script is up for renewal too. 3-4 weeks off test will drop u down to where the cookiecutter docs wont freak. lol. Then u get your stuff for another 6 months. Most are hypocrites, they'll give 100-150 mgs/week and then go see the latest superhero movie where the lead actor is taking 3x/that lol.
Its basically the difference between taking test to be an "Average guy' or pushing it to where you're superior

Reactions: LOVE_MMFs

jellyfishh

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my numbers for the past 2 years have been 350-400 test range. Most of my life its been like that(checked 10 years ago and now that im in my 30s checked again. same 300 range) So it was tolerable but not optimized. I found a doctor who agreed to prescribe me just checked my Test level was over 1100 and he didnt check the estrogen. so im going to take half the dose see how that goes before i end up murdering someone out of anger lol.
I just got my blood tests done and my total testosterone came back as 334ng/dl but i'm 22. My dr said they were "normal" and "no action needed", is this not pretty low for my age? Idk what to do... do i needa get more tests done or go to another dr?

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
I just got my blood tests done and my total testosterone came back as 334ng/dl but i'm 22. My dr said they were "normal" and "no action needed", is this not pretty low for my age? Idk what to do... do i needa get more tests done or go to another dr?
How’s your sleep? That affects it tremendously in terms of results as well as overall.