Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm quite fond of frequenting chat roulettes, sometimes you'll find some fun and/or horny guy. I often frequent chatrandom.com/gay (for example, right now lol) and even share face when on safe mode. Kinda gives me a nice kick. I wish there was something like that but with less weird/trashy cams that you have to skip through. Anybody's into it too?

ps: please move this thread if it doesn't belong here?

temporaldude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is it how does it work? Never heard of it
you visit the website and get assigned some stranger on cam while you're sharing yours, usually you have to go through quite a few skips, but eventually find somebody to jack off with or just talk (rare). The main one I think is Gay Chat, Gay Cams & Gay Video Chat - Chatrandom there's plenty of other sites that are the same as this one but they embed it

D

deleted817718

I met a woman on Chatroulette about 13 years ago, and we really hit it off. We swapped contact details and kept talking. We lived in different countries but talked every day. After a year we decided to meet, so I got a flight to Italy and we met in Pisa. We fell in love and regularly met either at her place or mine, both flying to meet each other or in a city for a break together. We were a couple of sorts for 3 years and it was a really wonderful time of my life

temporaldude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow that's a wonderful story @5inch_notbig! I feel like this almost happened to me, I was chatting with a really chill guy who did live in my city in Chatroulette and we were about to exchange phone numbers but the chat changed automatically. I tried to login at the same time the next few days but never found him again.

D

deleted817718

Wow that's a wonderful story @5inch_notbig! I feel like this almost happened to me, I was chatting with a really chill guy who did live in my city in Chatroulette and we were about to exchange phone numbers but the chat changed automatically. I tried to login at the same time the next few days but never found him again.
I was very lucky to meet this girl. It was an odd situation and a bit of a crazy romance that we knew wouldn’t last, so we just enjoyed it while it did.

frotmale

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to get into this now and then, back when it first became a thing - it was my introduction to jacking off with other guys in fact, now that I think about it. It was so hot and horny, heaps good fun ✊

These days though, I find I want to c2c more than ever - ultimate would be to jerk off together in person - but for some as yet unknown reason, I seem to have lost my nerve. Meh, maybe it was the 'VID and Locky D... ‍♂️

Reactions: deleted1138933

Psycho84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Same! I'm on there jerking off lots of times. I especially love guys who say that they aren't there for fun and try to play hard with me. Ultimately, they're stark naked and let me watch them cum while I can see their full body, including face. :heart_eyes:

frotmale

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same! I'm on there jerking off lots of times. I especially love guys who say that they aren't there for fun and try to play hard with me. Ultimately, they're stark naked and let me watch them cum while I can see their full body, including face. :heart_eyes:
O rly? Hmm... good to know ;)

frotmale

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I expect I already know the answer to this, but have you any suggestions on how to get over whatever's stopping me and getting back into it? In my mind, I'm such an exhibitionist slut lol

Psycho84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I expect I already know the answer to this, but have you any suggestions on how to get over whatever's stopping me and getting back into it? In my mind, I'm such an exhibitionist slut lol

Yeah, "just do it" mister sexy beard! If you're an exhibitionist slut, you ain't got nothing to lose. Only to gain:rolleyes:

temporaldude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha gotta give it a try!

temporaldude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes!! it's always best when there's a good build up instead of just randomly jack off with some other dick (although i do play easy or hard depending on the mood lol)

Reactions: Psycho84

Ron13_1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that chatroulette, sometimes, is the most exciting tools to jerk off... Often i find guys that only show cock while rubbing it and..it's BORING... i prefer guys that show face and can talk or type messages... showing face, looking the other guy moaning and looking the way he touch himself... it makes me very very horny...and after palying a lot.. skype time :)

Reactions: Psycho84