Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have NEVER understood the need to masturbate in a group.

If you are horny, then masturbate, and, deal with it.

If you are seeking one or more partners for sex, they have sex. Don't waste it on masturbation.

Masturbation a waste when practiced with others??? Seriously? I can totally understand the desire to do more but some of my best times busting a nut with buddies were spent just masturbating. Comparing size, thickness, pubic hair, amount of cum.. doing this on camping trips, out in the woods around the pond, sleep overs... yeah, just jerking off with a bud is hot as hell. JO with a group of men brings back a lot of those memories. Also, when JO is the only action allowed I think it brings more guys to the table who might otherwise be too intimidated to attend. We can all JO well and if hesitant men know this is the only act expected I think you're apt to get more to join.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really appreciate @needtonut's response #281:)
I don't have any experience with jackoff clubs. I wish I could have one in my neighborhood with enough members available for mutual masturbation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:blush:. The "jackoff only action allowed" would be the major attraction for me. My masturbation experience is the "group sharing" that I am interested in experiencing. Can I learn something from someone else's experiences? Can I be amazed by your techniques? Could I establish new friendships via joint masturbation in the group?

I'm not seeking to have a romantic connection with another guy while jerking off together. I'm not "seeking partners for sex". I am seeking a group that enjoys sharing our masturbation enjoyment. The larger the group/the greater the fun!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Both the most recent posts above really hit the nail on the head. I have been to jackoff clubs since 1985, sometimes more frequently than others, of course, but yes indeed the bonding is palpable and it's a good point that it might bring other guys into the group if they thought it was just a friendly circle jerk. Plus, the risk of anything serious is minimal, and I'm tellin' ya, there's just no equivalent to seeing guys in a group jerking themselves or others off to create a feeling of connectedness. It's horrible that the NY Jacks and others have had to close due to cover. Sigh.

sonak

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both the most recent posts above really hit the nail on the head. I have been to jackoff clubs since 1985, sometimes more frequently than others, of course, but yes indeed the bonding is palpable and it's a good point that it might bring other guys into the group if they thought it was just a friendly circle jerk. Plus, the risk of anything serious is minimal, and I'm tellin' ya, there's just no equivalent to seeing guys in a group jerking themselves or others off to create a feeling of connectedness. It's horrible that the NY Jacks and others have had to close due to cover. Sigh.

Philly Jacks is doing sessions a few days a week, check out their website. Lots of guys and a suggested minimum donation of $10. We worth it these days. it is the best we can do.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Philly Jacks is doing sessions a few days a week, check out their website. Lots of guys and a suggested minimum donation of $10. We worth it these days. it is the best we can do.
"we"? Are you part of that even tho your location says Toronto?
I've been to Philly jacks a few times over the past 25 yrs.
How are they able to meet safely, given the cover situation.?

sonak

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"we"? Are you part of that even tho your location says Toronto?
I've been to Philly jacks a few times over the past 25 yrs.
How are they able to meet safely, given the cover situation.?
They are playing online, that is why a Toronto guy can join in. Lots of hot men and the best one can do these days. They will be having another session at noon today.

Reactions: Fredyfx

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are playing online, that is why a Toronto guy can join in. Lots of hot men and the best one can do these days. They will be having another session at noon today.
Cool! How do you do that? Is it at the site, I suppose? Is there a lot of verbal interaction?

Reactions: Fredyfx

Fredyfx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
new update...name change

DENVERJACKS.COM

IS LIVE!

Our new site is now live and you can check us out at denverjacks.com

And you can also check us on Twitter

@Denver_Jacks

We are still closed and do not have any updated about when we will resume club activities. We remain hopeful about the future with the news of a vaccine and will keep everyone updated as we know more.

Back to DenverJacks.com

D

deleted7862121

If any of you lucky fellas who have actual experience in any jack off clubs, especially Toronto, NYC and Rain City, I'm desperate to hear about it. Anything about it, but especially the actual experience from when you went in the club to when you left. This is something I only found out about a few months back and am thrilled that it's real and not just a fantasy I've had for a long time. I've been reading through this thread of course but anyone who would be so kind as to message me about it I would very much appreciate it.

Also if anyone knows off any good pics or vids... :D

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If any of you lucky fellas who have actual experience in any jack off clubs, especially Toronto, NYC and Rain City, I'm desperate to hear about it. Anything about it, but especially the actual experience from when you went in the club to when you left. This is something I only found out about a few months back and am thrilled that it's real and not just a fantasy I've had for a long time. I've been reading through this thread of course but anyone who would be so kind as to message me about it I would very much appreciate it.

Also if anyone knows off any good pics or vids... :D
I have years of experience at jackoff clubs, primarily NY Jacks and Philly Jacks. You could send me a message and I'll respond happily.

D

deleted7862121

I absolutely would LOVE to go to a jackoff club like this. It's like one of my fantasies. But I wouldn't be able to subject others to mild disgust with my naked body. I'm not just a little overweight, much too overweight for an average person to want to see naked unless its your kink.

for me that is part of the draw actually -- that I feel like I'd be accepted just as is, and tbh that in itself is a turn on about this for me, that I could be entirely naked and uninhibited around other fellows doing/feeling the same. And the fact that I am *not* in good shape makes it even cooler, since it's a hang-up free kind of temporary space where it's completely a non-issue to have a bit of a belly, or skinny calves, or small balls, or a lumpy back and bad posture...like me. I wouldn't want anyone to see that normally. But in the Bate Community, in a J/O Club...I feel like I do. And of all the fellas I would hope to see there what I'd hope for the most, tbh, are the ones that *are* like me -- not perfect or even semi-perfect bodies, not really fit, 40+, "realistic" people. Does that make any sense? And if any Bate Bros there were actually disgusted by someone just over their weight or something...I think that would run totally contrary to the sensibility of the bate community and the j/o club.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for me that is part of the draw actually -- that I feel like I'd be accepted just as is, and tbh that in itself is a turn on about this for me, that I could be entirely naked and uninhibited around other fellows doing/feeling the same. And the fact that I am *not* in good shape makes it even cooler, since it's a hang-up free kind of temporary space where it's completely a non-issue to have a bit of a belly, or skinny calves, or small balls, or a lumpy back and bad posture...like me. I wouldn't want anyone to see that normally. But in the Bate Community, in a J/O Club...I feel like I do. And of all the fellas I would hope to see there what I'd hope for the most, tbh, are the ones that *are* like me -- not perfect or even semi-perfect bodies, not really fit, 40+, "realistic" people. Does that make any sense? And if any Bate Bros there were actually disgusted by someone just over their weight or something...I think that would run totally contrary to the sensibility of the bate community and the j/o club.
Love your cock buddy. Would certainly like to warm it up in my mouth..... 760DB162-F5C9-4AF2-A68F-1BC4163DACED.jpeg