Experience with Jackoff Clubs

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I’d like to learn more about this kind of thing. Any of these locations still up and running?
Go to NY Jacks and see if there are links to other clubs. I actually met the guy who runs the Rain City Jacks (Seattle) or the Portland (OR) Jacks, I forget which. Super nice guy. He said his club in the Pacific NW was a little upscale: hot towels, etc. (tho' the NY Jacks Sunday meeting at an apt on E 38th has started providing hot towels. Nice.)
Jackoff clubs are TOTALLY awesome. You've never felt so connected to other guys as this!

Jazzycc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go to NY Jacks and see if there are links to other clubs. I actually met the guy who runs the Rain City Jacks (Seattle) or the Portland (OR) Jacks, I forget which. Super nice guy. He said his club in the Pacific NW was a little upscale: hot towels, etc. (tho' the NY Jacks Sunday meeting at an apt on E 38th has started providing hot towels. Nice.)
Jackoff clubs are TOTALLY awesome. You've never felt so connected to other guys as this!

Thanks for the info. I’m definitely gonna have to try one of these spots out this Summer!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the info. I’m definitely gonna have to try one of these spots out this Summer!
Dude, you HAVE to It's fuckin awesome. I myself prefer wearing a jock or briefs to the NY Jacks rather than going naked (well, except for the required shoes). I think that's hotter.

Hey o-man, I was just asking about JO clubs on a thread. I'm in the Seattle area and was looking at Rain City in Seattle. I bet that was the one you were referring too. As a virgin to JOCs it's a bit intimidating but I'm really intrigued.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey o-man, I was just asking about JO clubs on a thread. I'm in the Seattle area and was looking at Rain City in Seattle. I bet that was the one you were referring too. As a virgin to JOCs it's a bit intimidating but I'm really intrigued.
Jackoff clubs are really awesome. You definitely need to investigate.

Reactions: Fredyfx

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went once on the recommendation of someone here at the site. I was there maybe 10-15 min, and couldn't get out of there fast enough. I'll never do it again.
I'm very sorry to hear that. Maybe it was that particular group, or maybe it's just not your thing. I have loved them since 1985. I love the feeling of camaraderie among other things.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's sadly startling how rare it seems backoff clubs are, esp in cities like Montréal and Toronto.
I just went to the NY Jacks this very night and watched a lot of guys jacking, incl one very hot an affectionate young-ish pair with nice thick cocks. I hope you guys can find one; tonight, after I shot my load, I got to talking with this nice guy and we agreed that while the jacking off is hot hot hot, the camaraderie is equally potent: just guys hanging out in their most fundamentally psychologically healthy state.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's sadly startling how rare it seems backoff clubs are, esp in cities like Montréal and Toronto.
I just went to the NY Jacks this very night and watched a lot of guys jacking, incl one very hot an affectionate young-ish pair with nice thick cocks. I hope you guys can find one; tonight, after I shot my load, I got to talking with this nice guy and we agreed that while the jacking off is hot hot hot, the camaraderie is equally potent: just guys hanging out in their most fundamentally psychologically healthy state.
Goddamit! I wish autocorrect would stop correcting "jackoff" as "backoff."

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know this was a thing. I knew that sometimes guys got together to stroke but didn't know there were actually organized clubs dedicated to this. I learn something new all the time on here. Seems like it could be fun and interesting and I would definitely get into it watching a bunch of men of different ages, races, sizes mutually stroking together.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't know this was a thing. I knew that sometimes guys got together to stroke but didn't know there were actually organized clubs dedicated to this. I learn something new all the time on here. Seems like it could be fun and interesting and I would definitely get into it watching a bunch of men of different ages, races, sizes mutually stroking together.
It's the best! See nyjacks. com which has a section on which cities have them and how to start one.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An interesting article in GQ Mag. about JO clubs and the men who go to them (March 2019)

Why Straight Men Are Joining Masturbation Clubs
Why Straight Men Are Joining Masturbation Clubs
FANTASTIC! Thank you for posting this. It sums it up nicely: Jack off clubs are for anyone interested. I've gone scores of times to the NY Jacks and it's always awesome.