Experience with Jackoff Clubs

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks
opinionman

The article also makes mention of another article worth looking at
Helping a Brother Out
Yes, Straight Guys Masturbate Together. And This Is the Online Community Where They Can Connect.

BateWorld hosts a vibrant community of straight men who enjoy masturbating together. How they make sense of that says a lot about the nature of male sexuality.
By Kyle Mustain

Dec 13, 20181:37 PM
Really great! Thank you!
I'm telling' you guys: get to a jack off club or at least make your own circle jerk party as often as possible.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never been and always wanted to try. I’m down for hosting if you ever wanna drop by for a jerk session. NW DC here
DC used to have a jack-off club. Maybe you could search around. Try nyjacks.com for a list of cities with clubs (tho' they may be obsolete). Philly has one too.

Reactions: Gj816

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just don’t think it’s my scene. I enjoy the one on one or two on one connection. Not sure but I’m kinda interested in jo club. It’s strangely hard to find a reg jerk buddy.
Oh, I get it. You really just want one or maybe two buddies. I can understand that. Yeah, it really shouldn't be that hard to find one or two. Not sure how to guide you on this one.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am supposed to attend my first jack off club this wkend. Any tips on what to expect at one of these? While I've jacked off with a couple of friends before, never actually been in a setting where there are numerous guys stroking their cocks.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was a frequent visitor of NY Jacks. It was a great experience hanging out with many guys, all types, all ages. It is one of the most positive vibes I have encountered in mylife. If you wanna know more about it, or hesitate to visit, Dm me for more info anytime. I’d love to talk to you and share my experience ;)

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I was a frequent visitor of NY Jacks. It was a great experience hanging out with many guys, all types, all ages. It is one of the most positive vibes I have encountered in mylife. If you wanna know more about it, or hesitate to visit, Dm me for more info anytime. I’d love to talk to you and share my experience ;)

I had a great time at NY Jacks when I was back east and it NYJ was going on. I remember being in the basement of, what was it, Jack's in that flatiron shaped building at Hudson/9th Ave. They had a motorcycle downstairs that I performed exhibitionism and a massive flying sperm cumshot for the assembled.

I also liked Jacks of Color in NYC when it was going on.

Here in San Francisco, space is so expensive that SF Jacks has had to go into hiatus, suspended like a package in a jockstrap...

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am supposed to attend my first jack off club this wkend. Any tips on what to expect at one of these? While I've jacked off with a couple of friends before, never actually been in a setting where there are numerous guys stroking their cocks.
How was your experience? Would you go again?

Reactions: Fredyfx and Gj816

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would love that to happen in St. Louis.
There's a "bath house" in St Louis that I went to. Nice enough, tho the clientele in such places are often not particularly hot.

I hope it was good! I've gone back many times to theNY Jacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smoove479

1st Like
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Fredyfx

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok here it is. I went to the meeting of the Jack Off Club in the city where I live.
It was my second time. The last time I went was two years ago.
I had a great time the first time but was sorta unconfortable and left soon.

I had thought about it ever since and I just had this urge to jack off with a bunch of guys and watch other guys jack off so I went back.

It was a great experience all the way around. In a room with various guys who were different ages and sizes. Most were in shape with ample cocks.
The vibe was sexual and horny.
You could really just walk up to someone and start jacking their cock and they could do the same to you.
It was very hot, not only hard cocks kind of hot but it was the heat of summer and it was hot in the room.
My experience was safe because there was no other contact other than jacking off, No oral or other behavior was tolerated.

About 25-30 guys all naked except for sandals or sneakers for obvious reasons of it being a wet floor.
I found it very therapeutic and easy.
The really surprising thing was the number of guys that were fit and had big cocks! Made for a great time and it seems that all of us were there for the same reason.
I think that I will be going back.
So here is the question has anyone else had this experience?
I would love to go to a 'Cum and Piss' party here in the Austin area.

D

deleted1134301

DM me, would love to hear your experience.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

It was really good. Pretty erotic. There were men of all ages there. Several different ones stroked me for a little bit, which was pretty fun. I'm going again Monday evening. Looking forward to it.