Experience with stamina drugs?!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bigboner69, Apr 18, 2011.

1. bigboner69

bigboner69 Member

Albums:
    Hi guys im currently looking for over the counter products to get that full rock hard erection that lets me last longer.Please give me some suggestions and your experiences with theses pills ....Thanks

2. champ111

champ111 New Member

i tried one once to see what happens....had the worst headache and wanted to die,

3. D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Albums:
    I use a product called Energy Now--the active ingredient is Gingko Biloba but it has some other good stuff in it--it comes in a shiny silver packet. I mix this with Yohimbe and they work sooo well together. I've heard that Yohimbe has some negative side effects so you may want to research but I haven't had any problems with it.

Next I want to try a product called LongJack. Its an all natural herb (real name Tongkat Ali) that boosts testosterone which augments sex drive. Haven't used it yet but have heard really good things about it. (plus its natural).

4. BBTM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Go to the sex shop and look for phuk. Or order it on amazon. It works for me and doesnt give me any sid effects other than an uncontrolable hardon 45 mins after taking it. It makes me horny for a couple days too! Before i tried phuk, i used to use stiff nights, but they discontinued those. I want to find other ones that work when im rolling :)

5. jimmy_

jimmy_ Member

if your having erectile dysfunction problems i would recommend a doctor full stop!
    but if its pre-mature problems (which well all get) i would totally recommend one of those numbing sprays, they work like a charm (assuming you dont put too much on)
    my girlfriend hates the numbing stuff actually, coz im able to go for hours, and when your in a long term relationship women like it to be over asap and just get to the cuddling part :D

6. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes by all means go visit the doctor
    but what I have taken with great results is called StaminaRX no nasty side effects for me
    the other thing that works for me is the liquid bottles of Gensing a bit strong but i like it and again it works for me
    good luck and yes please go see your doctor

Draft saved Draft deleted