Experienced Bottom Guys, I need your advice!

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok- So I am trying to be more of a bottom lately. I have a new "buddy" who is only a top and so we have had our fair share of oral and now we want to move on to anal. I haven't done anal for about 3 months now because whenever I did it I would bleed the next day if I ever went to the restroom (as lovely as that sounds I am sorry) So, I am going to try to play with some toys before we start anal sex to get my ass prepared. I have 2 dildos...ones a 7 inch and one is an 8 inch...yet the guy I am with is about 9 max.
So for those expert bottom guys out there what is the best way to relax your ass so the next day I don't have to worry about bleeding or any of that. Everyone always says Relax...I have always felt relaxed before, but I guess I wasn't. What else can he do or what else can I do to prepare? Rimming? Fingering? I just want to make sure I am doing everything in a safe manner because I bet a lot of you guys who have bottomed don't bleed afterwards the day after. I must not be doing the right steps before.

Any advice would be great! :rolleyes:

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My advice....

1) Lot's of lube; water-based for easier clean up
2) Start with small dildo's or toys, then work your way up to larger over a period of time that's comfortable for YOU, not your buddy
3) No "pounding" at first... that will come with time and experience
4) Try a prostate massager (Aneros, etc.) for the ultimate pleasure for YOU

Hope that helps....

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The right kind of lube is essential!! Fuck the water based lubes. Go for silicone based instead (I use Erosglide made by Pjur). More expensive but totally worth the cost and a little goes a long way. Still, adequate and proper lubeage is the key. Stretching with a dildo or plug is helpful too, I'd still recommend that. But making sure you have enough lube can and usually does prevent skin surface lesions. Now if the bleeding is more internal, the only thing that will prevent that is taking it slow with the penetration. You can get an internal fissure because the guy is too thick or too long so taking it slow and easy at first should help.