Experiences at Hedonism/ Adult resorts

lechera

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone,

I am interested in bringing my girlfriend to a Hedonism type resort this year for vacation. I was interested in hearing people's experiences at these types of resorts as well as any stories people are willing to share,

many thanks.

D_4wf5g

Experimental Member
Media
I've been there twice. And I am planning to go back again this year with my girlfriend. Hedonism II is more open to public sex than Hedo III. A lot of good experiences on the beach, in the hot tub and in the steamroom of the Gym (Spa)

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its fun enough, but you might also seriously consider DR. Nights.
Been to them both, and I would much rather go back to Dr. Nights and have fun.

Those young women they are pulling in from around the world are generally very open and sex crazed.
It is fun.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darn, i must have been living in a different planet! To think i thought of myself as pretty well-versed!
Would anyone like to tell me what goes on at these places or do i have to google it? I mean, i know what hedonism is but, what is the resort about? Anyone?
It sure sounds fun.

trynagetbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, more info and details. I plan on going June/July this summer. What kind of things can I expect? Also I'll be with a female partner, she doesnt like to share so is it easy for me to get away and have encounters?

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
I'd like to hear more specifics, I kind of wonder about these resorts and think I could convince my wife to go to one, and hopefully have her boundaries pushed a little there.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A friend of mine went to an adults-only resort with her husband assuming adults-only meant 'no children'. As it turns out, this adult resort had previously been a swingers resort--i think it is called Secrets in Cabo San Lucas.

I heard some great stories about it--my friend didn't do anything, but being around other people who were seemed to be enough of a turn-on. So I think that's what it would be for me.

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My girlfriend and I spent a long weekend at Hedonism 2 while her husband was in Europe. It was pretty much full that weekend. Mostly 30-50-ish couples plus a group of 6 college guys. The pool and beach on the nude side were pretty active as was the nude hot-tub after dark. Bottom line is, there is plenty of fun to be had if you want. We participated in several 3-somes (both alone and together), some swapping with couples, and she had a lot of fun with the college guys (en masse) in the hidden nooks at the pool.

If you go, be prepared to watch and/or participate in some debauchery.

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Highly recommend H2, it's a really fun, safe environment. The rules are "no public sex" and we saw that the staff ALWAYS made their way towards public sex acts to break them up, just a little to late. Met one guy there who took his wife there every year on vacation so he could get a break - he told us this in the hot tub, while his wife was laying on a table near the swim up bar being eaten out by two girls and one guy.

If you enter the grotto, you are pretty much fair game. LOL, so definately go in there.

The crowd varies, but twice a year they have wet, wild & wicked week; swingers groups book most of the place, but there are always a few rooms left, try booking during one of those weeks.

Last time we went, stayed 10 days!

We'll be back.