experiences of the advantages and disadvantages of having a big dick in sex ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by truthguy, Sep 4, 2010.

1. truthguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what are your experiences so far ?

2. B_BigHeadRodd

B_BigHeadRodd New Member

Small guys, I'm really happy for you, and ima let you finish...but big cocks do some of the greatest dick slaps of all time!

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I'm a bit larger than average and completely straight.

I doubt that any woman I had sex with knew what size I was before the fact, so I doubt if my size attracted any women. I suppose it is possible that one or more women stayed with me when they otherwise might not have if I was smaller, but I have no way of knowing. I did get the "you are the perfect size for me" from a few, but I suspect guys of all sizes have heard that as well.

As for advantages of being above average in size, I would say the biggest is not being afraid that a woman is likely to consider you too small. I suppose that one or more of my prior lovers might have preferred me to be bigger still, but I don't thing any considered me "little".

I think sex feels a bit better when the woman's vagina is snug, and nearly all my prior lovers have felt at least cozily snug, and that might not have been the case if I was smaller. I have heard some less well-endowed guys complain that some positions were impossible (doggy being one) or impractical because they kept popping out. The only position in which I have encountered that problem was in the spooning position, and then only infrequently. So I suspect being a bit bigger opens up some more position options.

On the other hand, I have had a couple of lovers for whom I was a little bigger than ideal, who would not allow me to bang them doggy style, or with whom I would have to be careful not to box their cervix. This sometimes prevented unrestrained ball-slapping sex, which was a bit of a drag. Two women would sometimes complain of soreness after some longer sessions, which left them uninterested in sex for a few days. And I have had several women complain that jaw fatigue limited their ability to perform fellatio on me.

So I guess for me it has been a mixed bag.

4. AngelComa

AngelComa New Member

As for the guy above me, the confidence is nice but it sucks when you can't thrust too deep into her/him without hurting them.

5. Yono

Yono Member

Albums:
    redbear52 pointed pretty good issues.
    I like the fact that I've probably gone deeper into her than she has before which can have her commenting. but then I is really uncomfortable not being able to trust all the way and not being able to let yourself go as you might hurt her

6. truthguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I ve had the same trouble of not being able to get it all in uaslly there an inch to half an inch left. But I love there face when they first see it.

7. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    redbear52 did a really good summary.

8. glowfish

glowfish New Member

Disadvantages are probably that a girl can get sore within about 15 minutes of penetration, but it isn't a big deal as long as she's willing to finish me off. Biggest advantage is being able to truly dominate a woman during sex just from your size, it's a big turn-on from both sides if she can barely handle what you're packing, really makes you feel like a man.

9. D_Salvatore Speedbump

Yeah redbear52 put it pretty nicely.

Draft saved Draft deleted