Experiences With Custom Videos?

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone here ever paid an OnlyFans creator for a custom video? What were your experiences like?

How was it customized? (Saying your name? Showing or doing more than they normally would? Indulging in a fetish they might not otherwise do?)

How long was the turnaround? I know OF is slowing down payments to creators, but how soon do they see you paid, even if OF hasn’t paid them out yet?

Did you get what you paid for? Were you happy with the results, or was it not what you wanted? Or did they simply never deliver?

Anything else to relate about your experience?

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So...advice please?

I paid someone for a custom video. Not something I’ve ever done before. We DM’d back and forth about what I wanted that he was willing to do, and settled on a cost. He asked me to pay him through OF, which I did seven days ago. Credit card showed it as pending, and then processed.

Since paying him, all communication stopped. He didn’t acknowledge seeing it come through or anything. I wanted to wait through the weekend when the credit card processing would be complete, and then wrote him again last night. No tip with it, so maybe it didn’t rise to the top, but...have I been conned? Should I wait more? Better ideas for how to get his attention?

Reactions: Idcrightnow

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So...advice please?

I paid someone for a custom video. Not something I’ve ever done before. We DM’d back and forth about what I wanted that he was willing to do, and settled on a cost. He asked me to pay him through OF, which I did seven days ago. Credit card showed it as pending, and then processed.

Since paying him, all communication stopped. He didn’t acknowledge seeing it come through or anything. I wanted to wait through the weekend when the credit card processing would be complete, and then wrote him again last night. No tip with it, so maybe it didn’t rise to the top, but...have I been conned? Should I wait more? Better ideas for how to get his attention?

By the way, he responded, so at the moment it doesn't appear that I got scammed. Whew!

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, did you end up getting your requested custom video?

I plan on also doing a request from a creator and would like to know some things beforehand.

Thanks! :)

My experiences with custom videos have been mixed but mostly positive. This particular one: yes, he came through. It was a pretty complicated request (a 5-minute "locked outside on the street totally naked" video), but he agreed to do it and I paid him the price he quoted. There was a bit of a delay because it was a complicated set-up, but he came through and it was great.

Another guy, I paid for a few still photos and that was fast. He even took another one because the first wasn't exactly what I was looking for (my fault for not being specific enough, but kudos to him for kindly doing another).

A third guy, there was also a slight delay, but just for about a week, and he pulled through with a custom video that was exactly what I wanted.

But I also had a bad experience with someone. He's someone who used to go-go dance here, so someone I've met in real life, though he doesn't know that, and have a chance to meet again. The video I wanted was something he could do solo in the privacy of his own home, so not a complicated set-up. I arranged this a week or two before my renewal. (This was the most expensive OF account I subscribed to, but I did it out of curiosity of seeing more of someone I had met IRL.) There was a delay because he said he was saving up a big load. Then he raised his renewal rates by $5. I let it renew because I figured I wouldn't get the already-paid-for custom if I didn't, even though the subscription price was now double what I paid for anyone else. I waited a week and wrote back, and he said he had been busy but would do it soon. (I follow him on IG and saw photos of him partying and hanging out with friends.) Oh, and that he was saving up for a big load. Then he raised his price again by $10, so now it was double what I initially subscribed for. His content had gotten better than when he first joined (I subscribed briefly at the beginning of the pandemic, but his content then was just teaser photos, not even full nudity). Now he does full anal sex films, but he still only posts a few times a month. At this point, he was ignoring me. I wrote to him three more times, and he never responded, so I let my subscription lapse. (Just checked -- it's now $5 more than when I let it lapse!)

So, 75% of my experiences were good, 25% weren't. I didn't complain to OF because I know they don't get in the middle of customs, and they will ban customers seeking chargebacks. I haven't posted this guy's profile name because I will probably run into him IRL someday and don't want drama.

poketrainermc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My experiences with custom videos have been mixed but mostly positive. This particular one: yes, he came through. It was a pretty complicated request (a 5-minute "locked outside on the street totally naked" video), but he agreed to do it and I paid him the price he quoted. There was a bit of a delay because it was a complicated set-up, but he came through and it was great.

Another guy, I paid for a few still photos and that was fast. He even took another one because the first wasn't exactly what I was looking for (my fault for not being specific enough, but kudos to him for kindly doing another).

A third guy, there was also a slight delay, but just for about a week, and he pulled through with a custom video that was exactly what I wanted.

But I also had a bad experience with someone. He's someone who used to go-go dance here, so someone I've met in real life, though he doesn't know that, and have a chance to meet again. The video I wanted was something he could do solo in the privacy of his own home, so not a complicated set-up. I arranged this a week or two before my renewal. (This was the most expensive OF account I subscribed to, but I did it out of curiosity of seeing more of someone I had met IRL.) There was a delay because he said he was saving up a big load. Then he raised his renewal rates by $5. I let it renew because I figured I wouldn't get the already-paid-for custom if I didn't, even though the subscription price was now double what I paid for anyone else. I waited a week and wrote back, and he said he had been busy but would do it soon. (I follow him on IG and saw photos of him partying and hanging out with friends.) Oh, and that he was saving up for a big load. Then he raised his price again by $10, so now it was double what I initially subscribed for. His content had gotten better than when he first joined (I subscribed briefly at the beginning of the pandemic, but his content then was just teaser photos, not even full nudity). Now he does full anal sex films, but he still only posts a few times a month. At this point, he was ignoring me. I wrote to him three more times, and he never responded, so I let my subscription lapse. (Just checked -- it's now $5 more than when I let it lapse!)

So, 75% of my experiences were good, 25% weren't. I didn't complain to OF because I know they don't get in the middle of customs, and they will ban customers seeking chargebacks. I haven't posted this guy's profile name because I will probably run into him IRL someday and don't want drama.
Awesome! I appreciate your time writing out a response from your experiences.

I have requested the video I wanted and now it's just a waiting game. He's straight and seems to cater to gay people and hope he pulls through. My request was just a verbal solo haha. He's been pretty responsive so far.

Thank you again! Have a nice day! <3

Idcrightnow

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m only subscribed to my friend and I am happy buying content from him, I bought a video of him doing ass playing and rubbing his hole and other things like that, when you talk with the creator and get close I think that’s what matters the most, he also responds fast

Reactions: MrUKBum

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m only subscribed to my friend and I am happy buying content from him, I bought a video of him doing ass playing and rubbing his hole and other things like that, when you talk with the creator and get close I think that’s what matters the most, he also responds fast
Nice! Good for you, who is your friend? What's his OF?

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey so I'm looking to get custom vids from all these guys but I'm not sure about them. What's been your experience with them in terms of:

How they were with you?
Pricing?
Turn around?
Quality of the videos you bought?
Were there any issues?

@puprocky95
@scottlockerxxx
@nickolesalexander
@deanmichaelz
@spencer4higher
@traineratkins
@rebel_lover777
@thickkiller
@noah_woods
@nath_wyld
@uchihazaddy
@harryjohnsonxl
@charlierichy
@trojanmachine69
@MarkLondon_
@tbonegainzone
@modern_spartan
@crismendoza
@marlo_aiden
@beefybull
@lawrencelondon
@djemelloxxx
@hattrickz91
@andresvergel
@icemanjb
@beefyserbian

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey so I'm looking to get custom vids from all these guys but I'm not sure about them. What's been your experience with them in terms of:

How they were with you?
Pricing?
Turn around?
Were there any issues?

@puprocky95
@scottlockerxxx
@nickolesalexander
@deanmichaelz
@spencer4higher
@traineratkins
@rebel_lover777
@thickkiller
@noah_woods
@nath_wyld
@uchihazaddy
@harryjohnsonxl
@charlierichy
@trojanmachine69
@MarkLondon_
@tbonegainzone
@modern_spartan
@crismendoza
@marlo_aiden
@beefybull
@lawrencelondon
@djemelloxxx
@hattrickz91
@andresvergel
@icemanjb
@beefyserbian
Yeah I can cross @nath_wyld of this list, he wants $150. That's for 5 minutes of him Wiggling his Bum in different Briefs. He does that naked on his Twitter for free. So that doesn't make any sense at all. He said his custom videos are all $150 no matter the length. Ridiculous. Tries to reduce is to $120 as if that's any better. Yikes!

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

How they were with you?
Pricing?
Turn around?
Were there any issues?

@puprocky95
@scottlockerxxx
@nickolesalexander
@deanmichaelz
@spencer4higher
@traineratkins
@rebel_lover777
@thickkiller
@noah_woods
@nath_wyld
@uchihazaddy
@harryjohnsonxl
@charlierichy
@trojanmachine69
@MarkLondon_
@tbonegainzone
@modern_spartan
@crismendoza
@marlo_aiden
@beefybull
@lawrencelondon
@djemelloxxx
@hattrickz91
@andresvergel
@icemanjb
@beefyserbian
Anybody had experiences with these guys? Would love to know

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cross Icemanjb off this list. Got two videos from him in the past - $100/10 mins. First time took a week, second time took a month, and he's just decided to run with my money on this third one... we're on week 7
Ah yes JB. I've tried in the past to get a custom video from him but soon realised it was a complete waste of time. We didn't get as far as talking about pricing, but reading your comments it's probably best we didn't. $100 for 10 minutes is ridiculous. I am truly surprised that you were able to get two videos from him lol He's nice looking sure, but you can't treat people like that, especially when money is involved. What was your custom requests from him if you don't mind sharing? Not the videos themselves but the actual requests.

fireweed

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah my experience with customs videos have taught me to stay away from 'high profile' models, the really popular ones. They tend to set starting prices way too high (100-150$) and communication is usually slow and flaky. Same for delivery. Newer models are also to avoid in general, because as they're getting the hang of it, the quality they deliver is sometimes a bit subpar (weird angle, bad lighting, and such). The 'middle' level models, with at least half a year of activity, those are the good ones. Answer relatively fast, execute custom within a few days (sometimes same day), good quality of product, somewhat reasonable prices (that always depends though...). I've subscribed to hundreds of models and bought customs from a lot of them, and this rule never fails me.

That being said, I'd say you can quickly feel the vibe of a model in terms of custom videos. There are some models I love but I just know they won't be able to deliver custom content, mostly because they don't seem that committed to fans despite delivering good content on main page.
I always prefer the payment to be in a paywall-locked video format. If they insist on me paying in advance, I prefer to say I can pay half, the rest upon delivery. If they ain't okay with it, I walk away. If they insist on a platform of payment other than OF, then it's tricky but I go with my intuition about the model. Regardless of the mode of payment, after they agreed on doing it, I give them a few days then follow-up if it hasn't been delivered. The longest I had to wait was a week, but mind you I don't ask for very complicated stuff.

As it's already been pointed out in the thread, try to ask for customs way in advance of your renew date if you don't plan on renewing. Otherwise it can get a bit stressful if you really want that custom.

(Thank your for coming to my Ted Talk.....)

Reactions: Sigma22 and MrUKBum

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah my experience with customs videos have taught me to stay away from 'high profile' models, the really popular ones. They tend to set starting prices way too high (100-150$) and communication is usually slow and flaky. Same for delivery. Newer models are also to avoid in general, because as they're getting the hang of it, the quality they deliver is sometimes a bit subpar (weird angle, bad lighting, and such). The 'middle' level models, with at least half a year of activity, those are the good ones. Answer relatively fast, execute custom within a few days (sometimes same day), good quality of product, somewhat reasonable prices (that always depends though...). I've subscribed to hundreds of models and bought customs from a lot of them, and this rule never fails me.

That being said, I'd say you can quickly feel the vibe of a model in terms of custom videos. There are some models I love but I just know they won't be able to deliver custom content, mostly because they don't seem that committed to fans despite delivering good content on main page.
I always prefer the payment to be in a paywall-locked video format. If they insist on me paying in advance, I prefer to say I can pay half, the rest upon delivery. If they ain't okay with it, I walk away. If they insist on a platform of payment other than OF, then it's tricky but I go with my intuition about the model. Regardless of the mode of payment, after they agreed on doing it, I give them a few days then follow-up if it hasn't been delivered. The longest I had to wait was a week, but mind you I don't ask for very complicated stuff.

As it's already been pointed out in the thread, try to ask for customs way in advance of your renew date if you don't plan on renewing. Otherwise it can get a bit stressful if you really want that custom.

You said you don’t ask for complicated stuff. If you don’t mind me asking, what do you ask for? For me, the reason to pay for custom content is to get the more complicated niche stuff that generally is harder to find out there already. (Like the “locked outdoors naked” fantasy.)

fireweed

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You said you don’t ask for complicated stuff. If you don’t mind me asking, what do you ask for? For me, the reason to pay for custom content is to get the more complicated niche stuff that generally is harder to find out there already. (Like the “locked outdoors naked” fantasy.)

Mostly videos of them either taking a piss or spitting at the camera, so stuff they can do at home and relatively quickly. It's still a bit uncommon as content, but not too 'out there'.

Reactions: Daedalus

flex4me

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thank you for your Ted Talk...haha. You share some excellent advice. Over the years I've purchased literally hundreds of custom videos but it's only recently (since 2020) that I started buying them through Onlyfans. I totally agree that the best way to pay for customs is via a locked message after the model has completed the video. It is preferable to paying upfront since I don't have to worry about whether I'll get cheated out of my money. It's true that many models won't make videos that way and they insist on payment upfront either as tip or through outside sources such as cashapp. If I've dealt with a bodybuilder previously then I'm okay paying him in advance but it can be very risky with someone new. Whenever possible, I look to forums like this and sites like Thebestflex for reviews that might help me determine if a guy is trustworthy or not.

TOMKET

Expert Member
Media
Would anyone mind sharing what kind of custom videos they've had made for them? I have a few guys I follow that I would love to have custom content from but I'm totally blanking on ideas. Some inspiration could help haha

Daedalus

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would anyone mind sharing what kind of custom videos they've had made for them? I have a few guys I follow that I would love to have custom content from but I'm totally blanking on ideas. Some inspiration could help haha

I got one guy to do a custom video jacking off on his feet. I got another guy to film a five-minute late-night video where he was locked out of his house naked and after spending five minutes pretending to try to get back in, he ultimately had to walk away down the street naked. (Quite impressed that he followed through with such a daring request.)

I think the only reason someone would pay for a custom video is to get something special that isn't being provided for the subscription. (Why pay for a jack-off video if they are already posting jack-off videos?) For a lot of people, that would be some sort of kinky thing that the poster isn't already doing. Like, if you have a thing for feet, or playing with dildos, or bondage, or locked out naked, but they aren't already posting stuff like that, then a custom might be the thing. I think also that a lot of guys want something more personalized -- like, the same jack-off videos they're already posting, but customized where the poster is moaning your name to heighten the illusion that you're there.