Experiences with Diindolylmethane (DIM)?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by sccp, Sep 30, 2009.

1. sccp

sccp New Member

I've done a search but have seen very few posts about D[SIZE=-1]iindolylmethane (DIM)[/SIZE] on the forums. I'm curious what the experiences of those out there with it are? I currently am taking L-Arginine (2000mg), Fish Oil, DIM, and was taking Pygeum. The Pygeum boosts pre-cum levels after I take it for a few weeks, I heard both it and DIM are good for your prostate but since the Pygeum is said to lower Testosterone levels (which I feel could use a boost anyway in my case) I added the DIM. My question is should I "cycle" these to maintain effectiveness or is it OK to take the Pygeum and DIM all the time. Or should I separate them?

tutkunadam likes this.
  2. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I am on TRT and my uroligist also told me to take DIM as well as DHEA. Both are supposed to help the body produce testosterone.

3. poibear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i looked up Diindolylmethane and apparently it is in cruciferous vegetables like cabbage and broccoli whch is good to know as i find that when i eat brocolli i do cum a lot more. so save yourself some money and eat ya veggies

4. squidly

squidly Active Member

Where can I get DIM?

Draft saved Draft deleted