Experiences with online dating (for sex)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Feb 6, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Stuff like adult friend finder and such, has anyone used these services and how have the results been? Anyone meet someone off the internet strictly for sex?

Just curious I see a lot of these ads and makes me wonder.

2. Max Downs

Max Downs Member

a friend of ours met a bloke (purely for fun) on one of those sites, 3 years later they married

3. garyemenson

garyemenson Member

Albums:
    I've used Plentyfish.com it's free and very efficient. I am with a girl my bisexuality is on the down low (I don't go to bath houses, gay bars etc) so the internet is what i use for man to man sex...and most of the guys i mess around with are either married or have gf's., i can see who is checking my profile out and they're all "seeking women" for long term, or intimate encounter. I have been and still am very active on that site and I meet with people every week. So all in all internet hookups are more common than you think. A closeted mans best friend.

4. LotsOfFun1

LotsOfFun1 Member

Albums:
    I tried a German dating platform. Two dates, none of them took place. I was about to meet two couples. One mid-age couple with a sexy MILF chickened out - they said they were ill that day. Yeah, sure. The other couple (in their early twenties) couldn't leave the party they visited in time. Again, yeah, sure.

I'm sure online dating might work, but I wouldn't rely on that.

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

just like meeting up in a bar ... sometimes goes well, sometimes doesn't

6. theguy1

theguy1 New Member

Disappointment!we had no cam, so i ended up dating a whale!

7. garyemenson

garyemenson Member

Albums:
    LOL, This guy claiming to be 26, and sent a pic, and when he showed up he was over 60. God, I don't like being rude, but I slammed the door in his face.

8. cobrajet

cobrajet New Member

My wife and I had pretty good luck meeting people on AFF. Amazingly, we met more real people and had some very fun times with people there than several other online places we'd tried. I suppose it's different as a couple meeting others (we met both singles and couples), than as a single though. One important thing we found is to just not let people string you along online. For instance, don't move forward an inch unless you've shared photos and photos that give you a good idea what the other person looks like. From experience I've found that if a person isn't forthcoming with photos (don't have to be nude if they're not comfortable with that) your experience will go further and further downhill. We made a rule that if we didn't see photos in a profile, we didn't write to them. If the photos were hard to see, then we'd ask once. If they didn't respond in kind, we didn't pursue it further. If they wrote to us first, but didn't have photos in their profile then we'd respond and kindly ask to see photos. We would not ask again. If they wrote again without responding to our request, we would ask once more. At this point it would become obvious as to their "reality". If they responded with an excuse such as "I haven't had time to take some", then we would write back saying that's fine, but let us know when you have and then we would talk further. To be fair, the key to this is equity. Keep this in mind though- If you don't have photos in your profile or aren't forthcoming with photos of your own then you don't have much of a leg to stand on when asking someone else for same.

Do not, DO NOT proceed without having seen photos, and do what ever you can to see if you can trust they are photos of the person you are contacting. No matter how horny you are, DO NOT break this rule. You will sincerely regret it 99% of the time.

The other important thing is to not spend too much time e-mailing back and forth before meeting. Be sure to ask questions that you need to be answered, and by all means if they aren't forthcoming with replies (assuming your questions are at least reasonable) then don't proceed any further. After you've chatted back and forth a bit, arrange to meet at a bar or coffee shop. If they're reluctant, then it's likely they're just fooling around. Put out a little more rope (i.e. chat a bit more) and then see if they hang themselves. If within a few more back and forth e-mails they're still not willing to schedule a time/place to meet then you have your answer. Don't let this go on for long or the whole thing can be just a big waste of time. People who don't have anything to hide, don't (I'm not talking about general privacy, just this context). People who are serious about doing something (i.e. meeting others), do it.

Hope this helps a person or two. It can be a real drag to get strung along, or surprised when meeting someone the first time that they are not your physical preference.

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

HOT or NOT has been good for me in the past. It allows me to meet girls that I'd be too shy to approach in person :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted