Experiment on size

boi: Hi guys, I am wondering whether people can accurately judge the size of a penis from a photo of it.

I have put a photo of my cock in the album "Boi's member" on the LPSG MSN group.

I would love to hear your guesses...

Thanks

Boi

P.S. Do you think I belong here?? Some of you guys sound HUGE!

rivertowncowboy: Looks pretty good to me - I am guess between 8" and 9".

Jimmy

ozdick: I can get 2 hands round my 7.5" so I'm guessing you're 1" to 1.5" bigger - probably 8.5"-9"?

felipe: I'd say 9.5, and a very nice one at that.

whng9: I get 2 hhands with an inch and a half left over, I'd say boi could even be 10"

bradleeM: Unless your hands are pretty small, I agree with the above ranges. The average man's hands across the fingers are 4". But photos can be deceiving. I have seen some guys photos with a tape measure on it and it still looks smaller than the tape reads, except from different angles. But what is important is how it looks when you are confronted with it in your face! :)

jumbo747jet: With nothing better to do on a Sunday evening, I'll have a guess on this one too. 9" x 5.5"
Close ?

Finedessert: I know, I know!

He has the worlds smallest hands. and his Dick is 4 inches long.

Grandpa

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm guessing boi on the lower end. Say 8 - 8 1/2".

Good question though - any guesses on mine - I just posted it same place under Scott's friend. I realize it wasn't completely hard, but it's still worth a couple of guesses.

Justin: boi I would say you are 9 and musc I would say around 8 its hard to tell with a real close pic like that.

Boi when are we going to hear how big it really is?

boi: I was impressed that some of you got it, but I was right in thinking that alot of people overestimate from photos. I am just over 8", about 8.25. The photo is deceptive because you can't see how far down my hands are pushed.

Thanks guys for the guesses, I'll post some more pics in the same folder tomorrow.

Boi

mjd50: Hands arent that big so i would guess about 8.5.

Kramer: If you can get your hand around it ya don't belong here. So your good man!