experimentation?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by voidout, Sep 8, 2009.

1. voidout

Gold Member

i'm feeling really confused lately, and it's because i've been fantasizing about women. i consider myself straight, but i feel the need to experiment. i'm young, and discovering things about myself, and i think it would be an interesting experience.

has anyone ever felt this way before? knew that they were a straight woman, by societies standards, but wanted to experiment anyway?

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I feel confused too, perhaps not exactly the way you are, I think we should have sex just to make sure we're both really straight.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Don't blame me if you get hooked and can't think of another person ever again.

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Oh Yeah, when I was in college I was sure I was Str8 because I was a good little Christian boy. I just kept fantasizing about boys though so I decided to hook up with a boy just once to prove to myself once and for all that I was Str8. I went online and met this dude at my school who seemed pretty cool. We chatted for about a week and then when my roomate went home for the weekend I invited him over. I was totally expecting him to be a limp wristed screaming queen, and I was hoping that I would be so disgusted by this flame job that I would never fantasize about a guy EVER again.

Anyway the dude showed up and he was totally not what I was expecting, tall, slim, handsome, masculine and an totally awesome guy with a beautiful smile and a great personality. It was a cold rainy day and we spant the rest of the afternoon in my bed. Needless to say I found out that day that I WAS NOT the str8 guy I thought I was!

4. StraightCock4Her

Fail

5. voidout

Gold Member

lmao!

6. voidout

Gold Member

well, it's not like i've never made out with chicks before. i have, and felt nothing. i've never wanted to be in a relationship with a woman, never felt romantic towards a woman. i've also taken showers with friends, and i never once had the thought of doing anything...

i guess i'm at a point where i just want to have fun, and be experimental, and experience different things.

thanks for your reply, though. i appreciate it. :)

7. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Umm, if you have made out with chicks b4 I think you are more than 0% gay. What made you decide to do that? You must have had some feelings for the girls.

For me making out with either sex is HOT. A hot body is a hot body and it doesn't really matter whether it is a guy or a girl. I just find that with a dude it is usually MUCH more intense. All that testosterone flowing! LOL

8. voidout

Gold Member

when i was younger and immature, and didn't know how to control myself while drunk. girls would do that all the time to get attention from guys, including a lot of my best girl friends, so i was probably trying to look cool and get attention. i never had the best self esteem.

also...you've never made out with someone you didn't have feelings for? not that i'm saying you should, or that i make a habit out of it, but i've certainly had my moments where i just wanted to kiss someone, and so i did.

9. StraightCock4Her

I need friends like you, do you have a twitter account? I like to tweet.

Stop laughing.

10. voidout

Gold Member

can't stop, won't stop.

i don't tweet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice