experimentation?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by voidout, Sep 8, 2009.

1. voidout

Gold Member

i'm feeling really confused lately, and it's because i've been fantasizing about women. i consider myself straight, but i feel the need to experiment. i'm young, and discovering things about myself, and i think it would be an interesting experience.

has anyone ever felt this way before? knew that they were a straight woman, by societies standards, but wanted to experiment anyway?

2. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I feel confused too, perhaps not exactly the way you are, I think we should have sex just to make sure we're both really straight.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Don't blame me if you get hooked and can't think of another person ever again.

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Oh Yeah, when I was in college I was sure I was Str8 because I was a good little Christian boy. I just kept fantasizing about boys though so I decided to hook up with a boy just once to prove to myself once and for all that I was Str8. I went online and met this dude at my school who seemed pretty cool. We chatted for about a week and then when my roomate went home for the weekend I invited him over. I was totally expecting him to be a limp wristed screaming queen, and I was hoping that I would be so disgusted by this flame job that I would never fantasize about a guy EVER again.

Anyway the dude showed up and he was totally not what I was expecting, tall, slim, handsome, masculine and an totally awesome guy with a beautiful smile and a great personality. It was a cold rainy day and we spant the rest of the afternoon in my bed. Needless to say I found out that day that I WAS NOT the str8 guy I thought I was!

4. StraightCock4Her

Fail

5. voidout

Gold Member

lmao!

6. voidout

Gold Member

well, it's not like i've never made out with chicks before. i have, and felt nothing. i've never wanted to be in a relationship with a woman, never felt romantic towards a woman. i've also taken showers with friends, and i never once had the thought of doing anything...

i guess i'm at a point where i just want to have fun, and be experimental, and experience different things.

thanks for your reply, though. i appreciate it. :)

7. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Umm, if you have made out with chicks b4 I think you are more than 0% gay. What made you decide to do that? You must have had some feelings for the girls.

For me making out with either sex is HOT. A hot body is a hot body and it doesn't really matter whether it is a guy or a girl. I just find that with a dude it is usually MUCH more intense. All that testosterone flowing! LOL

8. voidout

Gold Member

when i was younger and immature, and didn't know how to control myself while drunk. girls would do that all the time to get attention from guys, including a lot of my best girl friends, so i was probably trying to look cool and get attention. i never had the best self esteem.

also...you've never made out with someone you didn't have feelings for? not that i'm saying you should, or that i make a habit out of it, but i've certainly had my moments where i just wanted to kiss someone, and so i did.

9. StraightCock4Her

I need friends like you, do you have a twitter account? I like to tweet.

Stop laughing.

10. voidout

Gold Member

can't stop, won't stop.

i don't tweet.

Draft saved Draft deleted