Experimentation

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure how to ask this without sounding pervy. It is not my intention to get fodder but a recent series that I watch had me thinking.

The storyline was a straight couple on the eve of their wedding day were having problems. The guy's sister (a lesbian) was consoling his partner and it turned into a lesbian experience. The fallout the partner told her fiance so 'fun and games' with the, not only cheating, but cheating with another woman being the issue.

Long story short my questions relate to whether you have had a lesbian experience or experimented even if you consider yourself completely straight? Did it happen just the once or over time? Was it a similar circumstance as the storyline or there weren't partners?

Does this thing happen or is it in the imagination of guys or tv to provoke a storyline?

Once again not wanting to sound pervy and don't want intimate details (unless you want lol) but thanks for your input.

Skip

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, cheating IS cheating regardless of who it’s with. That’s what I don’t get with all these married men using a cocksucker outside of marriage. It’s cheating. Plain and simple. I don’t care about the rationalizations. You are scum.

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you ladies for your responses.

Maybe due to my badly worded question I don't think it was what I wanted to ask. We all now the evils of cheating and I certainly wasn't hinting that anyone here would- I only used the example of the tv show as it got me thinking.

I more wanted to know if you, could you, would you have a lesbian experience even if you considered yourself straight?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you ladies for your responses.

Maybe due to my badly worded question I don't think it was what I wanted to ask. We all now the evils of cheating and I certainly wasn't hinting that anyone here would- I only used the example of the tv show as it got me thinking.

I more wanted to know if you, could you, would you have a lesbian experience even if you considered yourself straight?

I had a feeling the story was just the catalyst that got you wondering about if straight women would ever have a homosexual experience... No hard feelings.

I still don't have an answer though, still bi as fuck :cool:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorry, I'm a gay-leaning bi woman so I can't really help ya.

A long time ago, I had one or two experiences with women who considered themselves straight. These situations involved the male partner. I got the impression that it was his fantasy, not hers. Which was why I stopped participating in those kinda scenes.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't feel experimentation defines sexuality I think it refines sexuality.

I mean, for a very long time gay folk had to take up straight relationships. Or someone might not be sure about where their sexuality teeters on the spectrum. Nobody can tell me that someone who came out later in life that they are some how less gay someone who has only experienced queer relationships.

A couple of one offs are like visiting a foreign country, ya not changing citezenship.... Ya just getting a few stamps on your passport.

I change my percentages because I chose a long term relationship with a man. *shrug*

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I'm a gay-leaning bi woman so I can't really help ya.

A long time ago, I had one or two experiences with women who considered themselves straight. These situations involved the male partner. I got the impression that it was his fantasy, not hers. Which was why I stopped participating in those kinda scenes.

I'm going to try and get you to answer for someone else so I'm not sure how you'll go. Do you think these girls that were involved because of their partner enjoyed it at the time -and/or wouldn't go there again, did it just for him or didn't enjoy the experience at all ( no reflection on you of course ;)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, like I said, I got the impression that it was more the guy's thing. There was interest from all parties involved and fun was had, but I'm not stupid. I know how to read people. Ultimately I am not interested in fulfilling the fantasies of men especially where it concerns lesbian experiences (big turnoff for me) so that is part why I am not into FMF anymore.

Like MickeyLee, I also believe sexuality is not *always* defined by one's experiences. Sometimes people wanna experiment in order to know more about what they like, or sometimes they want to please their partner. Who knows. There's a whole host of reasons why someone straight might dabble in same sex situations.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This thread is a monumental example of "Sharing is caring" and what a forum should be about.

Opinions based on first hand experiences decorated with the finest wording. So much that some of it should be in a sticky motto section.
I don't feel experimentation defines sexuality I think it refines sexuality.

A couple of one offs are like visiting a foreign country, ya not changing citezenship.... Ya just getting a few stamps on your passport.
These especially are duly noted and will be shamelessly used elsewhere when and where opportunity arises without prior consent of the artist.

You girls and your contributions are exactly who and what I had in mind and heart, wished and hoped for when I joined this forum. Like minded or not, but honest, straight forward and blunt. Making my time worthwhile and my life better. Thank you.

PS= If only some of the double digit IQ life forms here could take notice and go beyond focusing on their pathetic reproduction organ and try to learn. They could make life for themselves and "sigh" others a much more enjoyable episode of their lame existence.

For those who blame me for being a deprived person - This is me after a good night of wife duty not in the middle of my red week.

And hubby can kiss or rather go on kissing my ass. I like where I am and the company I have.

I've not experimented and don't see it happening. Just not my thing. I can think that a woman is beautiful or even super sexy, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with her.

I DO think women are more openminded (hell, how many funny fat guys have hot girlfriends) but it's more of a guy's imagination thing, though.

Reactions: lms28 and skip22h