Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OP, are you still doing this, or what?

Well I am, so I'll be reporting my results. But first, here's my methodology:

My experiments follow this pattern:

Baseline Measurements: I need a baseline cum load measurement to compare the effects of everything I try against. To do so, I measured my cum volume after masturbating on four consecutive days. Of course, I only needed to do this once.

I determined that my baseline load is 7.0 ml. I'm also trying to track the "sperm content" of my cum, because I'd like to boost that along with the overall load size (my semen has become rather thin and clear). This kind of measurement can only be rough, but I found that my cum is on average 35% opaque, yielding a rough sperm content of 2.45 ml.

Supplement Trials: Each trial of a supplement (or combination of supplements) will likewise involve measuring my cum volume after masturbating on four consecutive days. I will take the same supplement(s), usually in the same dose, either with breakfast or with lunch on each day.

Off Days: Supplements tend to stay in one’s body for a while, and this can skew the effects of a subsequent supplement’s trial if the trials are done immediately one after the other. To get around this, I will have three off days between each supplement trial. That’s three days of not taking any supplements at all; this should allow enough time for the effects of a completed trial’s supplements to completely wear off and not affect the trial of the next supplement. Whenever possible, I will nonetheless masturbate and measure my cum volume even on these days; with this I can potentially learn more about a supplement’s effects. Plus, cumming every day is important to the experiment as a whole, since abstaining at any point in the process could skew results. That said, I see no harm in not cumming on Day 1 or Day 2 of any group of three off days. On Day 3, however, I must cum.

My ejaculations will come from masturbation – relatively short sessions (20 to 30 minutes – this is short for me, anyway), in the evening or nighttime. I measure my loads by shooting into a small graduated cup that I got from a science supply store. The cup holds up to 50 ml.

I have sex 1-3 times per week. Days on which I have sex will count as “off” days in this experiment. This makes the experiment last longer, but somehow I’m not interested in forgoing sex for the sake of speeding things up :)

Last edited:

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Horny Goat Weed Experiment

The data from this experiment suggest that HGW actually decreases my cum loads by a decent amount, but this is a tentative result that needs to be investigated further; the HGW trial coincided with a drop in my libido which was likely due to the propecia I'd been on (I'd experienced that effect with propecia before, about four months after starting to take it). There was no noticeable change in the sperm content of my cum (though there was the anomalous day during the trial that my cum was 80% opaque, yielding a rough sperm volume of twice my baseline!). And while that decreased libido happened to coincide with this HGW trial, the overwhelming evidence of my experiences prior to this experiment show that HGW in fact is excellent at increasing libido.

Dose: 500 mg or 1000mg Vitamin Shoppe Standardized Herbs Horny Goat Weed (with maca extract and other herbal extracts)
Effect on Cum Volume: Sizeable (~11%) decrease; result inconclusive, further testing required
Effect on Sperm Volume: None; result inconclusive, further testing required
Effect on Libido: Significantly increases libido
Side Effects: None

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Horny Goat Weed + Lecithin Experiment

As with the HGW-only trial, the data suggest that HGW+lecithin actually decreases my cum loads by a decent amount, but this is a tentative result that needs to be investigated further; here again it's probably propecia that is the culprit. Adding the lecithin to the HGW regimen resulted in no change in volume. The lecithin did seem to cause a small increase in sperm volume, and it made my cum more viscous.

Dose: 500 mg Vitamin Shoppe Standardized Herbs Horny Goat Weed (with maca extract and other herbal extracts) + 1000 mg lecithin (capsule), with breakfast or lunch
Effect on Cum Volume (vs. baseline): Sizeable (~11%) decrease; result inconclusive, further testing required
Effect on Cum Volume (vs. HGW baseline): None
Effect on Sperm Volume (vs. baseline): Decent increase
Effect on Cum Volume (vs. HGW baseline): Decent increase
Effect on Libido: Result inconclusive, but likely significantly increases libido (from the HGW)

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been keeping at the cum load increasing experiments. Have done four supplement trials so far, and will probably do several more (mostly stacks of multiple supplements from here on). I also had to re-establish my baseline load size, but now that I've done so the results of the HGW trial I did (as I reported here earlier) are more conclusive.

Here are the conclusions of all of my trials to date:
(Note: I use the term "sperm volume" in these conclusions. By this I mean the white/opaque/thicker portion of my ejaculate (the total ejaculate is what I call the "cum volume"). In recent years my ejaculate has consisted of a white sperm mass within a semi-clear, thinner liquid. Ideally I would increase my sperm volume along with my overall cum volume.)

The Horny Goat Weed Experiment

The HGW increased my load size by a statistically insignificant amount. It caused a significant increase in the sperm content of my cum (and that’s not even counting the anomalous day during the trial that my cum was 80% opaque, yielding a rough sperm volume of well over twice my baseline!). And while a decreased libido happened to coincide with this HGW trial, the overwhelming evidence of my experiences prior to this experiment show that HGW in fact is excellent at increasing libido.

Dose: 500 mg or 1000mg Vitamin Shoppe Standardized Herbs Horny Goat Weed (with maca extract and other herbal extracts)
Effect on Cum Volume: None
Effect on Sperm Volume: Significant increase (~30%)
Effect on Libido: Significantly increases libido

The Horny Goat Weed + Lecithin Experiment

As with the HGW-only trial, the HGW and lecithin combination had no effect on my cum volume. But it increased my sperm volume substantially, even more than the HGW alone did. And the lecithin made my cum more viscous.

Dose: 500 mg Vitamin Shoppe Standardized Herbs Horny Goat Weed (with maca extract and other herbal extracts) + 1000 mg lecithin (capsule), with breakfast or lunch
Effect on Cum Volume (vs. baseline): None
Effect on Cum Volume (vs. HGW baseline): None
Effect on Sperm Volume (vs. baseline): Large increase (~40%)
Effect on Sperm Volume (vs. HGW baseline): Decent increase (~8%)
Effect on Libido: Result inconclusive, but likely significantly increases libido (from the HGW)

The Zinc Experiment

The zinc significantly decreased the size of my load, and it had no effect on the sperm volume. However, the zinc made my cum noticeably more viscous. It would be interesting to stack lecithin and zinc in a future trial, since both have this effect of making my cum thicker. Would my cum end up even thicker, a clumpy sticky mess?

Dose: 50 mg zinc with breakfast or lunch
Effect on Cum Volume: Substantial decrease (~16%)
Effect on Sperm Volume: None
Effect on Libido: Decent decrease; result inconclusive, further testing required
Side Effects: Possibly caused minor (small) acne, especially in the scalp

The Celery Seed Experiment

Celery seed proved to be a great, multi-faceted aphrodisiac. It significantly increased both my sperm volume and my overall cum volume. It increased my libido, and made my erections come easier and harder. It definitely caused morning wood, and lots of it. And all this was on a relatively small dose.

Dose: ½ to 5/8 tsp whole celery seeds, chewed/ground, with breakfast
Effect on Cum Volume: Solid increase (~11%)
Effect on Sperm Volume: Significant increase (~26%)
Effect on Libido: Solid increase, on average, but this effect proved uneven; erections come easier and are harder
Side Effects: Possibly caused some restless sleeping and nasal congestion from swelling while sleeping

Last edited:
Reactions: Vin2352

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well some experiments you've done...

But just some questions for the Zn ( zinc ) experiment :
- the effect of Zn is noticable after 3 to 4 weeks in a lower dose than yours of 50mg ( 15mg to max 30mg )
- so did you take them without any other supplements and long enough to see the effect?
- did you take approx. the same amount of water everyday and have you obstained from alcohol?

For aging men ( starting at 50+ ) I advise with success for a larger load :
- daily 10 a 15mg Zn and 1000mg L-arginine ( taken on an empty stomach - 15 a 30min before breakfast )
- another 10 a 15mg Zn and 1000mg upto 5000mg L-arginine when expecting sex ( 1 upto 3 hours before )
- to drink less or no cofee, alcohol

Younger men -> just hydratation with enough water ( minimum 1 upto 2liter/a day ) and avoid alcohol.
Supplements not really needed.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hubby started on Zink about 10 months ago as he was low on it after some test.

I have noticed a sustainable increase in cum by I'd guess 50%, maybe more.

Not something I normally notice but I do swallow more when he cums.

Is cums a word? It is now. :)

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hubby started on Zink about 10 months ago as he was low on it after some test.

I have noticed a sustainable increase in cum by I'd guess 50%, maybe more.

Not something I normally notice but I do swallow more when he cums.

Is cums a word? It is now. :)
When did you notice the increase? I tried zinc myself and saw no change but only gave it 2-3 weeks.

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During the zinc trial I didn't take any other supplements. The trial didn't last anywhere near 3 to 4 weeks - it was only 3 days! My typical supplement trial is 4 days, but my life made the 4th day difficult, and I was so discouraged from the bad results from the first 3 days that I didn't want to try to go any longer.

I've always been good about staying well hydrated, so while it's not something I specifically kept track of, I'd say that I keep my hydration level pretty constant. I do have the occasional drink or two. Not willing to give that up for my experiments. When I do drink alcohol, I take in extra water, because I know that alcohol has a dehydrating effect.

I'd like to test the low Zn dose over a sustained period, but it would mean not testing anything else during all that time. I'm a patient guy and all, but I'm still kind of anxious to try another supplement or two, plus see what happens when I've tried some different combinations of supps. It might have to be after all that that I try out Zn for a month.

Well some experiments you've done...

But just some questions for the Zn ( zinc ) experiment :
- the effect of Zn is noticable after 3 to 4 weeks in a lower dose than yours of 50mg ( 15mg to max 30mg )
- so did you take them without any other supplements and long enough to see the effect?
- did you take approx. the same amount of water everyday and have you obstained from alcohol?

For aging men ( starting at 50+ ) I advise with success for a larger load :
- daily 10 a 15mg Zn and 1000mg L-arginine ( taken on an empty stomach - 15 a 30min before breakfast )
- another 10 a 15mg Zn and 1000mg upto 5000mg L-arginine when expecting sex ( 1 upto 3 hours before )
- to drink less or no cofee, alcohol

Younger men -> just hydratation with enough water ( minimum 1 upto 2liter/a day ) and avoid alcohol.
Supplements not really needed.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for replying so quickly.

I did ask those questions for a reason. Some Zn info :

1. Alcohol does have a dehydrating effect, but above that you 'll lose more zinc (Zn).
2. A higher dose doesn't mean that the body will absorb it all. But a dose of 50mg daily over a long period for someone less than 200Lbs can be toxic.
Also a high dose of 50mg or higher can cause a Cu(copper) dis-balance.
3. Each ejaculation cost you approx 5mg Zn.
4. Older men need more Zn - because they absorb less elemental Zn even from food.
5. Also younger men who are sweating a lot ( excessive sport, miners, construction,... ) need more Zn.
6. All with chronic diarrhea should take supplemental Zn.
7. A healthy young male (-50y) will not see any benefits in supplemental Zn (except for point 5 and 6 )
8. The body needs some time to accumulate and to correct the deficient Zn-status. That's why the effect will be noticable after 3 a 4 weeks.

Last edited:

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah, so it sounds like zinc is not for me. I'm 40, and don't have a zinc deficiency that I know of. Thanks for all the info.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

I did ask those questions for a reason. Some Zn info :

1. Alcohol does have a dehydrating effect, but above that you 'll lose more zinc (Zn).
2. A higher dose doesn't mean that the body will absorb it all. But a dose of 50mg daily over a long period for someone less than 200Lbs can be toxic.
Also a high dose of 50mg or higher can cause a Cu(copper) dis-balance.
3. Each ejaculation cost you approx 5mg Zn.
4. Older men need more Zn - because they absorb less elemental Zn even from food.
5. Also younger men who are sweating a lot ( excessive sport, miners, construction,... ) need more Zn.
6. All with chronic diarrhea should take supplemental Zn.
7. A healthy young male (-50y) will not see any benefits in supplemental Zn (except for point 5 and 6 )
8. The body needs some time to accumulate and to correct the deficient Zn-status. That's why the effect will be noticable after 3 a 4 weeks.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the way to go is Cordyceps Sinensis stacked with the 100:1 Tongkat Ali, I am cumming in a way that I've never felt before!!! My orgasm and ejaculation are astounding, I feel like something totally new is happening in my body right now. I have some colossal cum shots from this stuff too, it's really amazing. I got the Cordyceps from Swanson and the Tongkat is a different brand that Swanson sells (it is strong stuff!!!). I tried celery seed and it made my cum so thick that it didn't come out so well. Basically reduced my cum volume probably because it made it so much thicker. I think the hard on thing was just placebo effect. I'm getting WAY harder with the Tongkat, didn't think that stuff worked but it really does. I've taken the Cordyceps for a few days without the Tongkat and it's almost as good but together, its amazing.

I take Horny goat weed once at night before sex stuff or once in morning and again at night. I take a pygeum every now and then, and Swanson's Prostate Essentials plus (or whatever it is) twice a day. Having a great time right now and feeling really really good about my cock, orgasms and ejaculation ;)

Reactions: deleted5068251

aerolite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About a year ago, I took soy lecithin for a month or so and had pretty decent results for increasing semen. I got a bit scared when I started reading up on the potential negative effects of soy intake, so I stopped.
After doing a bit more research recently, I've started back up on it, as it seems that there have been plenty of testimonies to an overall positive effect when supplemented.

As for Celery Seed, I've been taking two 505mg Solaray capsules daily (1g/day total) for the past two weeks and haven't noticed any results. I've heard people recommending McCormick's and such but haven't picked up any raw seeds yet, because it was a bit expensive at my local health store.

I've compiled a new stack that I'll continue with daily to see how things go for overall wellness and production:

Men's Multivitamin (containing 30mg Zinc)
Vitamin B Complex
Biotin: 5000mcg
Fish Oil: 1200mg
Soy Lecithin capsules: 2400mg
L-Arginine bulk powder: ~1000mg
Maca Root bulk powder: ~2500mg
Celery Seed capsules: 1010mg

It's been five days with no major results yet.

I also picked up some Solaray Yohimbe Extract containing "guaranteed 4mg yohimbine" per capsule. I've tried it twice now, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely pretty speedy, not sure how it affects libido for me yet.

I'll try to keep updates about everything.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Been trying these for the past week (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Horny-Goat-Weed-with-Maca-Root-120-Capsules-Super-Formula-/252063762278)
I went to shower and just jerked a bit, ya know edging, and I kid you not, I prob precum 1/8 of a cup and that's a lot for me!
I'll keep trying them and drinking plenty of water to make sure it's working and not some other factor. I've been trying other products too, so I'll make another post about that soon.

Gotta go though, short on time.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been trying these for the past week (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Horny-Goat-Weed-with-Maca-Root-120-Capsules-Super-Formula-/252063762278)
I went to shower and just jerked a bit, ya know edging, and I kid you not, I prob precum 1/8 of a cup and that's a lot for me!
I'll keep trying them and drinking plenty of water to make sure it's working and not some other factor. I've been trying other products too, so I'll make another post about that soon.

Gotta go though, short on time.

A cup is 8 oz. 1/8 a cup is 1 oz. 1oz is about 30ml. Average semen output for men is 2-5ml but can vary just like penis size. That amount my friend, is way way way over the normal. Please, take some evidence for us because that would be so hot!

Reactions: morecumpls

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A cup is 8 oz. 1/8 a cup is 1 oz. 1oz is about 30ml. Average semen output for men is 2-5ml but can vary just like penis size. That amount my friend, is way way way over the normal. Please, take some evidence for us because that would be so hot!
I am over estimating, but I was giving a general idea of the amount of precum. Given the numbers you quoted, I'd say I did 15-20ml But yeah! I'll try to video or photo it someone next time! It was a great experience haha so I don't see why not I couldn't show it.
Gotta go again. Laters