Experiments for Increasing Cum Load

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
About a year ago, I took soy lecithin for a month or so and had pretty decent results for increasing semen. I got a bit scared when I started reading up on the potential negative effects of soy intake, so I stopped.
After doing a bit more research recently, I've started back up on it, as it seems that there have been plenty of testimonies to an overall positive effect when supplemented.

I tried Soy Lecithin a month or so ago. One 1200mg pill with food per day. By the start of Day 2 I had mild abdominal cramping and diarrhea. All day had the uncomfortable rumbling, and this continued for the week. I noticed thicker semen, and a bit more precum than normal. Didn't really see any increase in ejaculate volume. But there was no way I would continue due to the gastrointestinal effects. The side effects I experienced were listed among others in literature on Soy Lecithin.

Reactions: Azzy0

morecumpls

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am over estimating, but I was giving a general idea of the amount of precum. Given the numbers you quoted, I'd say I did 15-20ml But yeah! I'll try to video or photo it someone next time! It was a great experience haha so I don't see why not I couldn't show it.
Gotta go again. Laters
yeah please show us, that amount of precum is pretty awesome.. and how is your actual load size then?

Reactions: drambone2001

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am over estimating, but I was giving a general idea of the amount of precum. Given the numbers you quoted, I'd say I did 15-20ml But yeah! I'll try to video or photo it someone next time! It was a great experience haha so I don't see why not I couldn't show it.
Gotta go again. Laters

hi welcome back, do you plan to show us your 15ml precum?

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry guys I've been away. Don't lose hope yet haha
I have new supplements I'm testing, including..
  • L-Arginine L-Citrulline
  • Ashwagandha Powder 450 mg
  • Celery Seed 500 mg
and I have a new Bathmate Hydromax x40 :D Exciting!
Looking forward to hearing about results!

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hi welcome back, do you plan to show us your 15ml precum?
You recall, I did say I was "over estimating" so it's not actually going to be 15ml, and that was a while back. I can try to measure it sometime when I'm alone and have time. But lately things have been really chaotic. With these new supplements, maybe I'll reach it again, and who knows, maybe more. lol But I'll keep you guys updated.

Feel free to ask questions on your mind :) and also if anyone has any of the supplements I'm taking, or have taken them in the past, feel free to share your experience.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You recall, I did say I was "over estimating" so it's not actually going to be 15ml, and that was a while back. I can try to measure it sometime when I'm alone and have time. But lately things have been really chaotic. With these new supplements, maybe I'll reach it again, and who knows, maybe more. lol But I'll keep you guys updated.

Feel free to ask questions on your mind :) and also if anyone has any of the supplements I'm taking, or have taken them in the past, feel free to share your experience.
It'd be kewl to see how much you can secrete. Go for it. Many of us will be extraordinarily jealous. Please provide some photo or video evidence of your massive precum too.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It'd be kewl to see how much you can secrete. Go for it. Many of us will be extraordinarily jealous. Please provide some photo or video evidence of your massive precum too.
Ugh, Wish I was on this site more often!
Anywho, I'm back on the supplements. Had to stop to sickness, work, and other matters.
I started back 2 days ago, and last night after using my Bathmate, I couldn't stop precumming!
The difference was these elements
  • Different brand of Pygeum and strength of the bark
  • I took twice as much Pygeum
  • Combination of multiple supplements taken at once
  • Drank at least 8-10 cups of water.
All these combine gave me the biggest precum session I've had in a LONG time.
I think I should really start my own thread for you guys to follow... What do you think?

Reactions: crusader123

crusader123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh, Wish I was on this site more often!
Anywho, I'm back on the supplements. Had to stop to sickness, work, and other matters.
I started back 2 days ago, and last night after using my Bathmate, I couldn't stop precumming!
The difference was these elements
  • Different brand of Pygeum and strength of the bark
  • I took twice as much Pygeum
  • Combination of multiple supplements taken at once
  • Drank at least 8-10 cups of water.
All these combine gave me the biggest precum session I've had in a LONG time.
I think I should really start my own thread for you guys to follow... What do you think?
Thanks for your experience :)

What brand do you take and how much is your dose?
How often do you jerk off? :)

Reactions: tutkunadam

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for your experience :)

What brand do you take and how much is your dose?
How often do you jerk off? :)
Currently I'm taking this Pygeum
Real Herbs Pygeum Bark Extract - Derived from 2,000mg of Pygeum Bark with 4 :1 Extract Strength - Supports Urinary Tract Health, Improves Sexual Function – 50 Vegetarian Capsules

I'm taking x2 at lunch, and x2 at evening. Which is more than double what they suggest. Hoping it will cause the prostate and cow gland to go into overdrive. I can say it has in a sense. In the past two days (I started taking pygeum again a week ago) I have felt my prostate, or a muscle near the anus just THROB when I'm horny. I have even went to the bathroom and notice a precum stain in my boxers. Not large mind you, but still more than what I'm use to.

I'm also drinking about 8-10 glasses of water. So I'm using the bathroom a lot more than I am use to,

I'm holding off from jerking 1 day and see the difference, then I'll do 2 days, check again, and repeat.
When I started the Pygeum I didn't jerk for 2 days, and then after using bathmate I was precumming everywhere. Or rather every time I jerked on my dick, another droplet of precum oozed out.

Sidenote: I noticed you have an Amazon Wishlist in your signature! That's a great idea for me to test new supplements!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can update!

So my current stack morning and night is:
Horny Goat Weed
Catuaba bark
Muira puama
Maca
Astragalus
ashwagandha
pygeum
Longjax

Since taking all these for the last month I have been cumming like a fucking freight train! Extremely strong contractions and quite a bit more cum than usual. I guess the force of my ejaculation has been the biggest increase. After a 6 day break because I was out of town my wife and I got down to business and foreplay/fucked for about an hour. By the time I was ready to cum the pressure between my legs, in my whole pelvis really, was too much. I pulled out from missionary position to blow on her like usual and the first shot splattered her leg and then the next FIVE SHOTS covered her face, neck and hair!!! Unreal shots, I never cum like that! Maybe the first or second spurt hits her face or near it, but not shot after shot.

A week later after another break, but only 4 days, we did it for about an hour and a half and again, pressure beyond belief. When I pulled out I couldn't believe the power behind my ejaculate as my cock decided to shoot 3 extremely big ropes beyond her and onto the wall 2 feet from the bed and on the floor!!! Best. Cumshot. Of. My. Whole. Life!!! Never cum like that before and we've been fucking for 18 years :) The next night with almost no time to build up the jizz was almost the same: I sent one enormous rope off the bed and the 2 that followed got her neck and chest!

Needless to say if I'm hydrated and eating cleaner foods, with a few days break and I take these supplements regularly, my cum is through the roof in volume and power/force. I've been cumming for a few days straight now, masturbation (my wife's on her period), and the last two nights I've shot both 5'feet and 4'feet, but just a single small rope. Came hard even though the cum volume is at like 20% what it normally is when I'm with my wife (she makes the juices really flow!).

As the next month goes on I'll post with any new breakthroughs, but these major cumshot sessions are the biggest and best of the year so far!

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can update!

So my current stack morning and night is:
Horny Goat Weed
Catuaba bark
Muira puama
Maca
Astragalus
ashwagandha
pygeum
Longjax

Since taking all these for the last month I have been cumming like a fucking freight train! Extremely strong contractions and quite a bit more cum than usual. I guess the force of my ejaculation has been the biggest increase. After a 6 day break because I was out of town my wife and I got down to business and foreplay/fucked for about an hour. By the time I was ready to cum the pressure between my legs, in my whole pelvis really, was too much. I pulled out from missionary position to blow on her like usual and the first shot splattered her leg and then the next FIVE SHOTS covered her face, neck and hair!!! Unreal shots, I never cum like that! Maybe the first or second spurt hits her face or near it, but not shot after shot.

A week later after another break, but only 4 days, we did it for about an hour and a half and again, pressure beyond belief. When I pulled out I couldn't believe the power behind my ejaculate as my cock decided to shoot 3 extremely big ropes beyond her and onto the wall 2 feet from the bed and on the floor!!! Best. Cumshot. Of. My. Whole. Life!!! Never cum like that before and we've been fucking for 18 years :) The next night with almost no time to build up the jizz was almost the same: I sent one enormous rope off the bed and the 2 that followed got her neck and chest!

Needless to say if I'm hydrated and eating cleaner foods, with a few days break and I take these supplements regularly, my cum is through the roof in volume and power/force. I've been cumming for a few days straight now, masturbation (my wife's on her period), and the last two nights I've shot both 5'feet and 4'feet, but just a single small rope. Came hard even though the cum volume is at like 20% what it normally is when I'm with my wife (she makes the juices really flow!).

As the next month goes on I'll post with any new breakthroughs, but these major cumshot sessions are the biggest and best of the year so far!
I forgot about the Muira Puama, otherwise known as Velvet Bean. That was part of my mix years ago including Wolfberries (Goji) and Androstenedione (back in 2002), Tribulus, and more. My wife recently talked about those multiple big loads. Keep up the good (inspirational) work/fun!

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I forgot about the Muira Puama, otherwise known as Velvet Bean. That was part of my mix years ago including Wolfberries (Goji) and Androstenedione (back in 2002), Tribulus, and more. My wife recently talked about those multiple big loads. Keep up the good (inspirational) work/fun!
My bad...Velvet Bean, which raises L-Dopa levels is Mucana Pruriens.