experminting w/ a friend

pete1606

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The other day A friend at college was talkin to me. He is streight and I am gay. We were talking about sex and stuff like that. He started throwing hints around. This wasnt the first time he done so, but this time they were more obivous. He told me how he was hard and horny. After a while of talking w him and trying to get him to act on his new desires we went off for me to give him a hand job. I started off slow jus rubbing it thru his pants. Then he took it out and I used lube to start wacking him off. Soon he started to loose his erection. I even asked him how he liked it. There was no use. I have given 2 guys hand jobs b4 and they raved bout it. What you think happened. Btw he made out with 2 guys b4.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He was just nervous. Offer to get together again and make sure it is a place he can feel comfortable about not getting caught. If the softy happens again you might want to use your mouth.

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not everybody's wild about hand jobs, either (I'm not, unless it's my own hand). Just because guys (a) and (b) were wild about it doesn't mean (c) will be. Everybody's different.

I agree with other advice, though---do it again with him, in a more comfortable environment, and this time don't be afraid to take the lead and lead him into more adventurous stuff (like using you mouth, as mentioned above). If he becomes uncomfortable he'll stop. Otherwise, he may just be waiting for you to show him something new.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.