Expert Anal Top Here. Any Questions?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by reddog, May 19, 2006.

1. reddog

reddog New Member

I'm here to help you enjoy your anal experience to the fullest.

Any questions? Fire away.

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Ever find a hole too tight to fuck?

3. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Who deemed you an expert? How does one attain that title?

4. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Excellent question, Lex!

I have another --

Did you ever stick your expert top cock in a hot muscle ass only to pull it out and find it covered in nasty stinky shit?

5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

HM, please come to the live chat

6. reddog

reddog New Member

Lex: Obviously, the question was posed in a light-hearted way but I thought it might turn out to be an interesting Q&A. However, I really enjoy anal sex and would love to hear questions from people interested in the same thing.

7. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

:puke:

8. reddog

reddog New Member

Exactly, Sorcerer. When did we turn that corner?

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sure, I have one! I don't have a wide range of experience, mostly limited to one guy. I'm just a bit over 7 length, but often I felt I was actually hitting a 'wall', at least the 'end' of his colon. I wonder if this was just hitting a turn in the colon, making it feel as if my dick head was ramming the end. What explanation do you have re. this? Thx.

10. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I've got a question. How come the only question you've responded to so far was the one about what makes you an expert and haven't even acknowledged the actual questions about anal sex?

11. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

I have been inspired by a couple of buddies. One of my friends gave me an account of how he and a mate of his spent three hours getting his 9 inch cock inside the mate's ass. It was a story of tirumph against the odds which really struck a chord with me. I had to find out for myself if it was a such a blast, and was inpressed that guys could commit to such a goal!

Regarding the other posts: I don't mind encountering a bit of shit after pulling out, it's only on the condom. It isn't my favourite thing, just something thing that needs to be managed (with a towel nearby), and I never mind wiping a someone's ass with it to clean up before snuggling up. I find a lot of people worry a little about shit up their bums and need a bit of reassurance and appreciation to help them truly relax which essential in this business.

Being relaxed and comfortable with each other is the best, I really appreciate ass and the person who offers it to me, so I try to be as respectful and appreciative as possible. Experience, knowing what you are doing, a strong sense of confidence, a good sense of timing (and practice!) all help.

12. reddog

reddog New Member

Roy: Without know more, I'm assuming you and your partner are doing lots of foreplay to get him relaxed.

And then... the rectum definitely does go up at an angle -- a curve. You may feel the experience of hitting "a wall" but it's most likely a curve in your partner's anatomy. I'd suggest he sit on top of you when you begin. (facing you) When you start to enter him, he should then lean back. (Away from you.) The goal here is to elongate the rectum and allow you to penetrate him all the way. Your question was essentially about whether there is a turn in the rectum. There definitely is. Hope that helps.

And P.S.: condoms folks. please!!!

13. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

Never mind. You're answering them now, and quite well.

14. reddog

reddog New Member

Thanks for the post, hypo... Can you give us some tips about how your friend made it happen? I'm intrigued...as I'm sure may others are... 3 hours is a long time, but sounds like everyone was happy in the end.... :wink:

15. hypolimnas

Thanks for the post, hypo... Can you give us some tips about how your friend made it happen? I'm intrigued...as I'm sure may others are... 3 hours is a long time, but sounds like everyone was happy in the end.... :wink:[/quote]

Well dude I suppose the answer (and based on my experience too) is slowly. But also (as all good parents know) it is imprtant not to give up instantly if success isn't immediate, it has to be a shared goal.

I'm usually bored after about an hour, but these days I've pretty much got the "welcome home" by then. I put it down to experience. Lots of kissing, hugging, determination and desire are important. The person receiving has to genuinely want what is happening and trust you. Opening up emotionally and physically need to happen at the same time. Checking about the other person's physical comfort is also essential. A shared bath before or after is always a treat.

Of course a good laugh about it after can also be fun.

The memory that comes to mind is my friend not being able to sit down with us at Christmas dinner for more than 10 mins at a time after his big Christmas morning surpise present which lasted for an hour. At dinner his mum and dad weren't aware of it, but his sister gave a us a lot of smirks and giggles. She's such a smart ass she had worked it all out by herself! Actually I love her too and have been resisting her invitations because that would mean that I'd fucked up a whole family and the guy is my best bud (he had even been encouraging me though!!! he's such a sick fuck). God that sounds pretty bad doesn't it, but I do try so hard to be good. We still laugh about Christmas day! I miss him because he's living in SE Asia these days.

16. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

anal top...do you sniff, lick, kiss, tongue and suck on your partners hole? Were you born craving anything to do with other men's asses? I'm hoping natural born anal bottoms are out here...love you all.

17. reddog

reddog New Member

Hypo: You are, clearly, a Prince. (And I mean that in the best possible way.)

18. husky14620

husky14620 New Member

As an experienced bottom, I suspect that you may be hitting the sphincter between the decending colon ( rectum ) and the large intestine, although in my case, it takes almost 10" to reach that ring. With enough relaxation from your partner, you MAY be able to penetrate it. I have done so with dildos on three occasions, but have never succeeded in taking a live partner that deep. But then again, I rarely get a live partner any more, let alone one that could reach that deep.

19. husky14620

husky14620 New Member

There are lots of natural born anal bottoms in the world. Sadly, there are too few natural born tops... :wink:

20. hypolimnas

That is sweet. I appreciate your posts because I think lots of people have a heap of potential with their bodies and understanding how bodies and lives fit together.

I'm hoping you are a dog! I love dogs, my dad was a dog and I have been one for a lot of my life, ...growing up now I suppose.

By the way I have a thing about picking up dogs I meet (no not that way), just in my arms and hugging them. I love they way they feel and smell. I work so much these days that I don't have one living with me. Its the one bit of my life I would change if I could.

Hugs/Licks whatever! :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted