Expert Anal Top Here. Any Questions?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
husky14620 said:
There are lots of natural born anal bottoms in the world. Sadly, there are too few natural born tops... :wink:
Um, you should try living in L.A. Apparently, it's well-known as the land of bottoms. :wink: I can't begin to tell you how many "I'm a top, ONLY" guys have approached me online, that by the end of the conversation always offer up, "...and I might bottom for the right guy." LOL!!!

I think it's because there's a theory/stigma that these are the rules that apply to the labels:

top = I bottom if you're hot enough
vers = I'm a bottom, but don't want to admit it
bottom = Insatiable, and nervous when not in the process of being bent over
:tongue:

That said, I really do believe that there are top-only guys, and I don't believe that every bottom is a cock-craving whore (I just play one on the internet :tongue: ).

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
Um, you should try living in L.A. Apparently, it's well-known as the land of bottoms. :wink: I can't begin to tell you how many "I'm a top, ONLY" guys have approached me online, that by the end of the conversation always offer up, "...and I might bottom for the right guy." LOL!!!

I think it's because there's a theory/stigma that these are the rules that apply to the labels:

top = I bottom if you're hot enough
vers = I'm a bottom, but don't want to admit it
bottom = Insatiable, and nervous when not in the process of being bent over
:tongue:

True--which is why you see the term TOTAL Top from guys who want you to know that they NEVER bottom..

I have also seen sites where the ratings are
  • Top,
  • Top/Vers,
  • Vers,
  • Bottom/Vers,
  • Bottom.
Also--I had a guy the other day tell me that he lives in Ft. Bottomdale (talking about Fort Lauderdale, Florida and his having to top all the time.). :lmao:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
True--which is why you see the term TOTAL Top from guys who want you to know that they NEVER bottom...
True, but again, I've had a "total top" tell me afterwards, "man, that was HOT," hand me the lube and a rubber, and say, "OK, now you do ME." :wink: So...

Also, a friend and I were looking at online profiles, and there was one that my friend told me he'd like to do, and I said, "Well, he's pretty hostile in his profile about 'top-only,' and I actually know him in real life, and he ONLY tops." My friend just looked at me and said, "With THAT ass pic -- that's not just a generic shot of the ass -- trust me, I could get him to bottom. Handled the right way, they ALL bottom." :tongue:

Whoops! So, back on topic... Any additional tips for getting through the "second sphincter"?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
True, but again, I've had a "total top" tell me afterwards, "man, that was HOT," hand me the lube and a rubber, and say, "OK, now you do ME
novice_btm said:
Whoops! So, back on topic... Any additional tips for getting through the "second sphincter"?

Technical Aspects of Fucking: An Extraordinary Articulation of One Man's Experience.

Ok Floppy Ears, here are some more technical details seeing as how the original poster has gone awol.

Note of explanation: I will describe what I do when I'm lying on top of someone who is lying on their stomach. That is, when I am on top. This isn't romantic, just technical. I've explained the importance of emotional openess/ mood etc above. Get that right and the nut is half cracked.

1. Get your knob firmly up against the "second sphincter". This works anywhere up someones ass that is very tight including the "first sphincter". [By the way, wasn't the first sphincter discovered in Egypt?]

2. Hold your cock in place firmly against the wall, confidently and securely.

3. Make reassuring noises, check that there is no extreme discomfort, eg are you ok? don't move for a minute, etc etc. Encourage the person underneath, tell them how great it all is and how much you appreciate them.

4. Pause, breathe, kiss, nibble ears etc (mind the fur). Make sure the ears don't keep wacking you in the face, you never know where they have been!

5. Ensure you are both physically stable, do not use thigh muscles to thrust, this can be lethal for the ass, the mood or the opportunity to do it again.

6. Ok now that has all been explained: you have your knob firmly on the spot. Use your cock muscles only to open the guy up. That is, you need to flex and pulse your way gently forward ensuring that the firm pressure is there, but it is the small gentle movements of your pulsing cock that is doing all the work. I don't ever think someone I have been with has found this to be too much (put up your hands if you beg to differ). Frequency of comfortable pulsing will be something you can work out togther.

7. You'll get some signs as to when you can start thrusting a little. If you don't, just do a little, and then ask "do you want more?"

8. Then you need to work out if the response means duration or pounding. Look for the signs or ask. Hope this helps.

I've mostly had sex with guys (unusual childhood/adolescence) and some couples. On one silly occasion I start fucking the gal and the guy says "you never let me do that" and she goes "but it feels better when he's doing it". He got the hang of it once I started fucking him. This is why I think sometimes it's good to articulate/demonstrate basic technical details. It isn't really that mysterious.

By the way, I regard myself as a total top but you are right, I don't mind being fucked by the right guy. I especially feel the need to be fucked if it is make up sex and I have been a prick and want to make up. Having said that, it has been a while and I regret not taking up a recent opportunity. Anyway Fluffy I hope this is all you will need on your quest for a better fuck, for now, anyway. :wink:

PS: sorry for my English, it isn't my first language.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hypolimnas said:
Ok Floppy Ears, here are some more technical details seeing as how the original poster has gone awol.

... Anyway Fluffy I hope this is all you will need on your quest for a better fuck, for now, anyway. :wink:

PS: sorry for my English, it isn't my first language.
It's OK Butterfly, your English is fine, and your post was great. So, where are you from?

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
reddog said:
I'm here to help you enjoy your anal experience to the fullest.

Any questions? Fire away.

That's one beautiful cock you've got. It's as perfectly shaped as a Greek column.

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would it be in bad taste to give this it to the top? and if not, when would the best time be. The guys that i've been with and that all went well knew what they were doing. The others were just doing stuff, and as a result...PAIN!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, where are you from?[/quote]

Hi, hey bud if you want to know about me, or ask anything about what I have written, I would love to hear from you in a PM, I 'll even tell you what planet I'm from etc etc, feel free to drop me a mesage:smile: .

I am a direct, friendly guy and keen to be in touch with genuine guys. I'm not an expert on anything but I am keen to listen/share.:redface:

As a guy who is a bit on the shy side [it's true godammit!] I am hoping that you aren't as shy as I am, otherwise we won't ever get to talk. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the oportunity to share, and your generous feedback. I certainly appreciate everything you all bring to the group.:wink:

Fluffy: Cute butterfly reference, clever bunny! What's up with your ears dude? I'm finding them strangely compelling.
x