Experts come in here! Is this wood or not?

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone! This pic of Keanu Reeves from the set of Street Kings has been driving me crazy. Is he very excited or is there a gun in his pocket? If it is, then he is a very big boy! :biggrin1:

By the way, I love it when a well endowed man sits like that in the attached pic...makes me wanna jump on him and ride it! LOLZ!

The second pic from Vogue this year shows a bit thru his pants. Yes I know I am looking at his crotch area waaaaaaaay too close!

Thoughts please....

Attachments

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn y'all...I guess this thread should just die then. I got my hopes up for nuffin'.

thedionysis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
First time responder here....Keanu Reeves is HOT.....whether hung or not he is one sexy individual.......me him and tropical island and I'm set for life

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ever since bill and ted I thought he was a hottie but I think he's a little bit short in the dept. that pleases me the most.

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have searched the internet for pictures of Keanu for years. The pics I have found continue to indicate he is average...which is great and makes absolutely no difference to me. As thedionysis put so well - "....me, Keanu, tropical island..." - I'm good...permanently. ;o)

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn you guys love Keanu! You'll have to fight me for him...actually that might turn into a hot 4 way or something.My mind is a gutter sometimes honestly....