Explain This To Me

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
She begs me to take her back. I do but I tell her she has to be honest with me and tell me things, and not smoke pot because I don't want a girl like that.

Tonight she's going out. I ask who with. As soon as I ask that it's "I'm not goin out now". I said I was only asking who with. I say wow what are the odds of plans changin that fast. She says she really did get a text. Then she says that SHE arranged it earlier and that SHE decided not to go out. Although you would think the person textin her would be the one who arranged it, sayin it was off.

Anyway she was supposed to be going out with Craig. Just the two of them for a walk. I, being the pushover that I am would have been okay with that maybe if she'd said that at first.

But she avoided telling me! When I told her just last night not to do that or else I'd not talk to her again and would hate her. Now the truth is easier to handle than lies, it looks like she's hiding something, whether or not she actually is.

It's over now but I want to know why she would do that? I mean it's not like I never tried to keep this (fucked up) 'relationship' goin. I did. I never treated her badly, at all. Someone please just tell me why girls (or hopefuly just this girl) does what she does. BTW in case you're wondering, she was the one who got back in touch with me after 4 days of zero contact.

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
Knight,

If there has been ongoing problems with this girl that bother you then perhaps it is time to cut things off with her altogether. There is no need to keep things going with her if it is constant stress for you. You are a good looking guy who seems to have a decent personality from what I have read online here. Get out and about and meet someone else. Your looks won't scare any girl off, as a matter of fact they will probably be excited that you are showing an interest in them.....
Basically, you're hot in case you didn't know it.

At your age you should not have to deal with constant mind games.....

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Knight@Jun 10 2005, 06:09 PM
It's over now but I want to know why she would do that?  I mean it's not like I never tried to keep this (fucked up) 'relationship' goin.  I did.  I never treated her badly, at all.  Someone please just tell me why girls (or hopefuly just this girl) does what she does.  BTW in case you're wondering, she was the one who got back in touch with me after 4 days of zero contact.
[post=319478]Quoted post[/post]​

Its been said countless times by everyone here that the only way to close this relationship is by cutting off all communication with her and finding a new friend. Its obvious this will not get better, at all....NEVER! Putting in anymore time with this relationship is TAKING awaying from the time you could be spending in a good, wholesome, quality relationship.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Jun 10 2005, 12:09 PM

It's over now but I want to know why she would do that?
She is nuts.

Someone please just tell me why...she...does what she does.
Because she enjoys it. Because YOU enjoy it and keep welcoming the abuse.

BTW in case you're wondering, she was the one who got back in touch with me after 4 days of zero contact.
Again, you keep talking to her and encouraging the scenario.

[post=319478]Quoted post[/post]​

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
okay, I read the first sentence, I ain't gonna read the rest of it. there is no "explanation" for anything related to this subject which doesn't come back to the fact that your ex-girlfriend wants attention and will apparently go to just about any lengths to get it.

quit talking to her. you are wasting your time and encouraging her to waste hers.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Knight. I don't know what to tell you. You ask for our advice, and we're all in agreement that you should kick her to the curb. You thank us for our advice, and then you get back together with her. How can we give you advice that will do you any good when you disregard it after a couple of days? When you say, "It's over," it's obvious that it's not. What it amounts to is, "It's over ... we'll talk about getting back together next week, okay?" Guess what ... she knows that! She knows that she has you, and all she has to do is crook her finger at you for you to walk willingly into the same shit she has enjoyed putting you through. Why do you think that it will be any different this time? Clue, dude: it won't! Nor it will be any different next time. If your current track record is indication, there will be a next time ... probably before next weekend. If she calls you again, all you should say to her is, "Stop calling me. Stop trying to contact me in any way." You know that, but you won't do it. Or if you do it, you won't stick to it. So how can we give you advice?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not talking to her again. If she tries to talk to me I'll tell her to fuck off. I will :D

I only took her back before because I've based the next few years around her lol I chose unis all close to her...stupid I know but I'll have to make the best of the bad situation. And stay away from the demon girl lol.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Knight, son (don't take offense at my calling you son - I'm old and I've earned the right), let's examine a possible scenario:

You aren't the only one she's jerking around. While you're frequently limping to your friends at LPSG so we can salve your wounds, this poor guy "Craig" is doing the same thing. She sees you, he's hurt - she see's him, you're hurt. No telling how many guys she's done this to in her short social life, but it's the only way she knows how to act.

You are a relatively mature young man (not emotionally mature yet unless you're learning from this "affair") and, Knight, you deserve better - someone closer to your age and experiences. A relationships with such a young girl means you must take the lead to show her how an adult takes on the responsibility of sex and love - but you cannot do that for her - she refuses to grow up or to follow your lead.

If you lie down with dogs you get fleas. Either get treated for the infestation and stay away from the dog's house or get ready to be cursed with horrible itching every day of your life.

Now, put that magnificent cock back into your pants and give yourself some credit for being smarter than she is. Craig will be grateful - but he'll still be miserable with her.

You won't.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Stay away from her. If she's seeing other men, back away. There's no way this can go on without you or Craig (or most likely both of you and God knows how many other guys) getting hurt, and the longer it goes on the more it'll hurt when her world comes crashing down, so I suggest you be the bigger man and end it immediately.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing I can add is this: if you ever talk to her again, don't mention it here. I think I speak for some others when I say that we're tired of hearing about her. If you keep seeing her - or even talking to her - in spite of the near-unanimous LPSG opinion that you stop, then we cease to be a support group and instead become the place you just go to complain.

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
Dude, everyone is right, MOVE ON.... You deserve better and it's time to look for her. Stop looking for love and just look for a girl who can be a best friend, with "Perks". That's where you will find what you are missing. You are in the "learning curve" of your life while dating. It will teach you what you don't want in a wife, as well as what you would like to find in a partner.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
RUN FOR THE HILLS! She's no good for you.

I know there's some honest emotional stuff tied up in there, and I know it will be tough no matter how you justify it to yourself, but for the sake of your own health and happiness, you have to break ties altogether.

It's really not good for either of you to try to stay friends or to salvage this thing. It's become something twisted and dangerous to your future well-being.

You can't fix her, man. Seriously. No amount of love or support will save her from this pit she's in and you have to accept that. Contrary to what all the movies say, we can't change other people and love doesn't fix everything. She's going to have to take those first steps toward self-repair on her own (or she won't and will keep screwing up good guys like yourself who want to rescue her).

Hey, don't make us stage an intervention here. ;) I'm sure we can find some way to come over there and abduct you or something. EvilCorp has emmissaries all over the globe. :evilgrin:

We care about you, Knight, and we want you to find your way out of this in one piece, OK? So stop getting pulled into this damaging situation. Str8Man is right--you deserve better.

petite_asianbabe: knight, I think everyone else has already covered it, you should forget about her and move on. She's not right for you and is obviously using you when its convenient for her. You're a handsome guy, there's plenty of 'normal fish' in the sea!!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by aloofman@Jun 11 2005, 02:15 AM
The only thing I can add is this: if you ever talk to her again, don't mention it here. I think I speak for some others when I say that we're tired of hearing about her. If you keep seeing her - or even talking to her - in spite of the near-unanimous LPSG opinion that you stop, then we cease to be a support group and instead become the place you just go to complain.
[post=319645]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight, you wonderful human being, and a beautiful person, but I think Aloofman put it all in a nutshell. This is all becoming an unending soap oprea.

Advice is only powerful if its put to good use.

hung_big:
Originally posted by aloofman@Jun 10 2005, 10:15 PM

Okay, hold on there.

This is a perfect example of someone who just posted to bitch about something.

Dude, if you go into a thread and begin reading and it is not something that can be debated, take yourself, turn around and get out. I do realize this is getting really redundant, but this guy has troubles.

You complain to him about him bitching, but then you turn around and do the same, hypocritical thing. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big+Jun 12 2005, 08:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hung_big &#064; Jun 12 2005, 08:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aloofman@Jun 10 2005, 10:15 PM
The only thing I can add is this: if you ever talk to her again, don&#39;t mention it here. I think I speak for some others when I say that we&#39;re tired of hearing about her. If you keep seeing her - or even talking to her - in spite of the near-unanimous LPSG opinion that you stop, then we cease to be a support group and instead become the place you just go to complain.

Okay, hold on there.

This is a perfect example of someone who just posted to bitch about something.

Dude, if you go into a thread and begin reading and it is not something that can be debated, take yourself, turn around and get out. I do realize this is getting really redundant, but this guy has troubles.

You complain to him about him bitching, but then you turn around and do the same, hypocritical thing. If you have nothing nice to say, don&#39;t say anything at all.
[post=320031]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You can think that if you want. It was not about being nice or about bitching. It was about a lot of people here giving him the same advice over and over, him saying he agrees, and then not taking it to heart.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by naughty@Jun 10 2005, 09:57 PM
Knight,

I have a title for you, Borderline Personality Disorder. Look it up .Learn the facts. Run for you life.

Naughty
[post=319577]Quoted post[/post]​
Your answers lie in those three words. (Well, that and the advice to RUN FOR THE HILLS&#33;) I think that you had posted previously that she lived 2 hours away. This was a disadvantage when you were in the relationship- now it is an advantage. You need only keep her off your phone and your home free.

I know that you are not back together, but you seem to be driving yourself crazy rolling the relationship over and over in your mind. It was her that had the problems- not you. Accept that the next lady you meet will be better and take what you can from your pervious relationship and let the rest go. I would think that you probably learned quite a bit about the good and the bad that happens. (Hopefully you also learned how and when to get out.)

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Your ex-girl friend is young and when I was your ages I and most girls I dealt with really didn&#39;t know what they wanted...I have seen this tons of times w/friends or myself...Take it as a learning experience and enjoy being single for a bit...Good luck...