Explain this

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that I'm complaining, but this is something I haven't experienced before and would love the ladies to comment about it.

My woman has always preferred rear penetration over any other position, be it lying down on her stomach with me on top, or doggy style.

She admits that it's the only position that she can feel me cumming, and it's true because as soon as I start squirting, inevitably she cums in a heap. It's very difficult to make her cum in any other position, and inevitably it takes a lot of time and work. But from the back, 10-15 minutes of work, a few squirts and she cums.

I can't understand why would she only feel me cumming from the back? does anyone here have the same issue?

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't understand why this is or explain it to you because I can feel it fine in any position. So nothing I say is going to help you out here.

BUT like it's been said before several places in this forum, every woman is different. Maybe she's just built that way. Maybe it's how you're built and she feels you better that way because of it. There's tons of factors that I, a stranger really can tell you why it is why it is.

She can just feel the pressure better that way so it is what it is my friend.

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
maybe your penis isnt that hard, and in that position you can stimulate anterior fornix

im just guessing, havent looked at your vid

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doggy style is my favourite too, but that's when I'm in the mood for being fucked hard, at the very end of the session. In the beginning I prefer missionary.

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Every see your cock when you ejaculate? Your urethra expands out with every pump of sperm you shoot. Extending your penis further out hitting her g-spot. Most women can feel pressure on the g-spot.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Not that I'm complaining, but this is something I haven't experienced before and would love the ladies to comment about it.

My woman has always preferred rear penetration over any other position, be it lying down on her stomach with me on top, or doggy style.

She admits that it's the only position that she can feel me cumming, and it's true because as soon as I start squirting, inevitably she cums in a heap. It's very difficult to make her cum in any other position, and inevitably it takes a lot of time and work. But from the back, 10-15 minutes of work, a few squirts and she cums.

I can't understand why would she only feel me cumming from the back? does anyone here have the same issue?
Here's the deal: Stop your fucking whining.