Explaining my problem.. Can PE help me???

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Znoden, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Znoden

Znoden New Member

Hello guys!

I Read these forums since a lot of months. Not very often, but yes sometimes. Well, as any man is different and that all you know, I wanted to explain my situation...:

Well, I made 18 years in February, so now I am ready to post here. I Awaited so long to be able, but now it´s the moment:

Age and growing state:

With my 18 years, my penis is "still" growing. I Say "still" because I don´t really know if it still grows or not, but just 3-4 months ago my penis growed 0.5 cm (longitude). So I am not sure if it stopped growing, but I bet that yes.

Measurement of the dick

It measures almost 19.5 centimeters when full erect, and pressing the bone. Without pressing the bone, over 16 (I am not FAT, but I have a bit of overweight). The width it´s over 14 cm, is what growed more the last months (On my 17 years, it growed almost 3 cm of width). But I have a SERIOUS problem: it´s REALLY SMALL when flaccid.

What's "really small"? Normally over 4-5 without pressing bone, 7-8 pressing, and sometimes 3-4 without pressing and 5-6 pressing. When it´s big (hot ambient, etc) it is over 10-11 cm when pressing bone.

The problem

When I dress out on a shower per example, I am always the guy with the smallest dick. I am sure that everyone that sees my dick, thinks that it is a micropenis or something, when it´s more than 5 cm over my country's average dick longitude.

Understand me... Seeing little childs with bigger flaccid dicks than my adult one on the public showers is kinda embarrazous. I Need a change.

What I want
    (Better said, NEED)

Since child, I always loved the idea of having a big dick, and I conserve it. I'd want a bigger dick, even having a good one. What I search? If it were for me, ok, I'd want a 30 cm dick, but I know I can´t, so it´s more than enough with a beautiful 22-23 cm. So ok, I readed a lot of PE pages and the Jelqing can make the penis grow over 8 cm, so yes, I could pick my loved 25 cm... But the problem still exists!!! I Don´t know if this method makes the penis grow entire, or just in erect status.

The secondary objective is to make grow the width, because it´s 14 is a poor width for such a long dick. Making the width grow 2 cm would be enough, 3 or more, perfect.

And all this, for what?

For having better autoesteem, and a well-looking penis. Think about it, it doesn´t care if your penis is 1 meter long, if it measures 5 centimeters when flaccid. People will still think that you have a micropenis, unless you fuck with one of them (Thing that it´s harder when they think that...).

Also for having better sexual relations. I am straight, but I put on my profile that "30% Gay" because I also love the gay sex. Oh yes, I sucked a lot of dicks and I got sucked by mans (never penetrated or have been penetrated though) but I don´t LIKE the men, you understand? I am straight on that way, and I also had straight relations so far. So for better sexual relations, I want more width and longitude for better relations, and more flaccid size for MORE relations x)

Resume

I Have a well-sized dick (+19 x 14 cm) but I want more (min 22 cm)

So...

Answer me these two questions:

- Can I get my dick bigger when flaccid? I need minimum over 4 or 5 centimeters to get a decent size...

- With PE and having over 19 centimeters, can I get in as maximum one year, a size of 22 or 23 cm? And with more time, 25 or more?

- Can I, with PE, make my penis' width grow 2, 3 or more centimeters?

I Hope anybody can help me =P.

#1 Znoden, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

hope that helps

3. Znoden

Znoden New Member

Thank you, dude! But taking me as an average PE grower guy, would I be able to get that size? Said with other words, if "the average guy" with my lenght would be able to up those 3 centimeters in 6 months.

The other question is... What techniques do I need to use for improving flaccid lenght and width? I Have a barely idea about what to do for the erect lenght, but no about the other two things.

4. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

(1) as I understand it, the average for flaccid length increase after six months is about 1.7 cm

so to get at 3 cm in six months, you would have to be exceptionally responsive

(2) flaccid length increase is going to be a natural result of increased erect length; the standard program outlined in the forum, I believe, will have the effect of increasing both length and girth, both in fully erect and flaccid situations

5. Znoden

Znoden New Member

K, thank you for helping! I Will wait some weeks and then I´ll see if I begin with the PE.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice