Explaining my problem.. Can PE help me???

Znoden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello guys!

I Read these forums since a lot of months. Not very often, but yes sometimes. Well, as any man is different and that all you know, I wanted to explain my situation...:

Well, I made 18 years in February, so now I am ready to post here. I Awaited so long to be able, but now it´s the moment:

Age and growing state:

With my 18 years, my penis is "still" growing. I Say "still" because I don´t really know if it still grows or not, but just 3-4 months ago my penis growed 0.5 cm (longitude). So I am not sure if it stopped growing, but I bet that yes.

Measurement of the dick

It measures almost 19.5 centimeters when full erect, and pressing the bone. Without pressing the bone, over 16 (I am not FAT, but I have a bit of overweight). The width it´s over 14 cm, is what growed more the last months (On my 17 years, it growed almost 3 cm of width). But I have a SERIOUS problem: it´s REALLY SMALL when flaccid.

What's "really small"? Normally over 4-5 without pressing bone, 7-8 pressing, and sometimes 3-4 without pressing and 5-6 pressing. When it´s big (hot ambient, etc) it is over 10-11 cm when pressing bone.

The problem

When I dress out on a shower per example, I am always the guy with the smallest dick. I am sure that everyone that sees my dick, thinks that it is a micropenis or something, when it´s more than 5 cm over my country's average dick longitude.

Understand me... Seeing little childs with bigger flaccid dicks than my adult one on the public showers is kinda embarrazous. I Need a change.

What I want
(Better said, NEED)

Since child, I always loved the idea of having a big dick, and I conserve it. I'd want a bigger dick, even having a good one. What I search? If it were for me, ok, I'd want a 30 cm dick, but I know I can´t, so it´s more than enough with a beautiful 22-23 cm. So ok, I readed a lot of PE pages and the Jelqing can make the penis grow over 8 cm, so yes, I could pick my loved 25 cm... But the problem still exists!!! I Don´t know if this method makes the penis grow entire, or just in erect status.

The secondary objective is to make grow the width, because it´s 14 is a poor width for such a long dick. Making the width grow 2 cm would be enough, 3 or more, perfect.

And all this, for what?

For having better autoesteem, and a well-looking penis. Think about it, it doesn´t care if your penis is 1 meter long, if it measures 5 centimeters when flaccid. People will still think that you have a micropenis, unless you fuck with one of them (Thing that it´s harder when they think that...).

Also for having better sexual relations. I am straight, but I put on my profile that "30% Gay" because I also love the gay sex. Oh yes, I sucked a lot of dicks and I got sucked by mans (never penetrated or have been penetrated though) but I don´t LIKE the men, you understand? I am straight on that way, and I also had straight relations so far. So for better sexual relations, I want more width and longitude for better relations, and more flaccid size for MORE relations x)

Resume

I Have a well-sized dick (+19 x 14 cm) but I want more (min 22 cm)

So...

Answer me these two questions:

- Can I get my dick bigger when flaccid? I need minimum over 4 or 5 centimeters to get a decent size...

- With PE and having over 19 centimeters, can I get in as maximum one year, a size of 22 or 23 cm? And with more time, 25 or more?

- Can I, with PE, make my penis' width grow 2, 3 or more centimeters?

I Hope anybody can help me =P.

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Answer me these two questions:

- Can I get my dick bigger when flaccid? I need minimum over 4 or 5 centimeters to get a decent size...

yes

- With PE and having over 19 centimeters, can I get in as maximum one year, a size of 22 or 23 cm? And with more time, 25 or more?

impossible to say beforehand -- rates of increase can vary dramatically from one individual to the next

- Can I, with PE, make my penis' width grow 2, 3 or more centimeters?

yes

I Hope anybody can help me =P.

hope that helps

Znoden

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thank you, dude! But taking me as an average PE grower guy, would I be able to get that size? Said with other words, if "the average guy" with my lenght would be able to up those 3 centimeters in 6 months.

The other question is... What techniques do I need to use for improving flaccid lenght and width? I Have a barely idea about what to do for the erect lenght, but no about the other two things.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you, dude! But taking me as an average PE grower guy, would I be able to get that size? Said with other words, if "the average guy" with my lenght would be able to up those 3 centimeters in 6 months.

The other question is... What techniques do I need to use for improving flaccid lenght and width? I Have a barely idea about what to do for the erect lenght, but no about the other two things.

(1) as I understand it, the average for flaccid length increase after six months is about 1.7 cm

so to get at 3 cm in six months, you would have to be exceptionally responsive

(2) flaccid length increase is going to be a natural result of increased erect length; the standard program outlined in the forum, I believe, will have the effect of increasing both length and girth, both in fully erect and flaccid situations