Exploding rubber dolls or sex toys?

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just wondered, has anyone destroyed a sex toy or exploded a rubber doll with their length or girthiness? I once split an oro stimulator on first attempt but I put that down to a manufacturing defect rather than me.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
No, but the usual joke involving old men (and, sometimes, a sailor) runs like this..
Two old guys, Jack and Frank, haven't had sex in 20 years (note, not Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman (The Bucket List) - who still screw like 20 year olds.) Jack says, "Hey, Frank, let's get pissed and go to the whore house." Old Frank agrees and off they go to the bar full of youthful expectation and self-confidence. Two hours later, blind drunk, Jack and Frank arrive at the whore house. Jack says to the lady up front,
"Gooood laydy. We wood like..each..one of yor finnesst wimmin (hic)..to have ongoooing, cataclysmic sex with."
The Ma'am behind the counter looks at Jack and Frank, sizes them up, and thinks, "OK, my girls are too good for these old pricks, I'll give them each a blow up doll..in their state they won't know the difference." She says,
"Jack, you have Room 210. 'Raven' is eagerly waiting for you. Frank, you have Room 211, 'Fyre' is eagerly waiting for you."
Jack and Frank look at each other and wink which is the 'high-five' sign for two old guys in a brothel who believe they're about to make it with young chicks. Jack and Frank go to their rooms. An hour or so later they emerge and meet up in the street.
Jack says, "You know, Frank - man, that girl was strange. I fucked her like crazy but she just lay there, didnt say anything, didn't move..just lay there. I thought she was dead. Weird. What about you?"
Frank says, "Yeah, me too, Jack. Fuck! I think mine was a witch.."
Jack says, "Sheesh, Frank. Why do you say that?"
Frank says, "Because, like you, Jack, I fucked her stupid..but, Jack, when I bit her hard on the tit she farted like I've never heard anyone fart before and flew, screaming, out the window."

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry, I don't think we ever got that show in the UK. But judging from your pics I guess if it never happened for you it never happened for anyone ;-(

Are Chinese manufacturing tolerance levels really so generous that no-one has had a problem?

wton

1st Like
Media
Despite being really careful, I only managed to get one use out of a Tenga egg (they looked intriguing, and worth a go for £6) before bursting through the end.

PS: Married with Children ran in the UK 'til the late 90's.