exploring comfortable under,outer wear for big cocked boys and men

uniquedesigns

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a big cocked friend who is never quite comforable in standard underwear as it does not accomodate his size. He is limited to boxers for underwear and board shorts for bathing suits, designs which permit him to be hidden but always, hanging str8 down.
He couldn't find a jock that fit him in school, which caused him more attention then he wanted. It would be good to work on a design that creates more space, and support, so that when he wants he can carry himself held and supported, he has the option. So in this context, i am writing you all for your collective experience and wisdom.

Becaseu i design and sew sports apparel i am thinking perhaps i can help my friend and perhaps others in the same discomfort zone.

I sense from my friend , there or many more times, than not, that he wants to keep his size private and not have it be 'the discussion" .
He would like the option of just being the boy next door. or the kid down the hall and not the 'horse cocked boy '. and every one staring at his crotch. Its part of learning how to take control of your image, but clothing does present a challenge, particularly with low rise clothing.

I know for some here the member pride is the biggest component of their personality. I am sure there are many here however, who like to use, at their descretion , the power of revelation , if appropirate, at the time and place of their choice.

So I solicite your ideas.

and remain gratefully thankful for your interest.

unique desgins

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know exactly how your friend feels and would gladly welcome such a line of clothing.

Any line of trousers, pants, shorts, swim suits that "de-accentuate" my crotch or reduce the level of VPL would be such a welcome addition to my wardrobe.

As it stands now I tend to wear a lot of dark colors which mask and hide any shadows.

uniquedesigns

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Cyberzar,

thanks for your note. What underwear or swimsuits do you wear that makes you comfortable. do they support you or just let you hang down moderately unnoticed? The drop hang seems to be the default method.

Thanks uniquedesgins

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Cyberzar,

thanks for your note. What underwear or swimsuits do you wear that makes you comfortable. do they support you or just let you hang down moderately unnoticed? The drop hang seems to be the default method.

Thanks uniquedesgins

Few things in life make me "uncomfortable" ;-)

Just got to be careful.

I tend to wear loose fitting clothes because I'm a little over 8" soft which tends to create a very noticeable basket in tight clothes.

Briefs tend to keep everything close together and in the center so they tend to make my package a little more "pronounced".

I tend to not want to have all my junk on display. The stares get old and annoying, and I'm not on the market so I'm not looking to attract anyone's glances or advances, so like I said earlier, I would love to find some trousers, shorts, and swim trunks (I use board shorts myself too) that maybe provided a little less "support" and de-accentuated my junk.

The compression shorts work relatively well. Everything is held snug against my body and I like the fact there's no underwear lines underneath my slacks.

I hate pleats. They draw the eye towards the crotch, so usually with loose fitting trousers it's hard to tell what's there unless I happen to become aroused and get an erection, then pretty much all bets are off.

And I'm a very sexual guy - somewhat hypersexual even - but the office, Publix, dentists' chair, MARTA, the beach, or pretty much anywhere else in public isn't the time or the place to visually tell the World, "Look at me! I've got a very big penis!"

Make more sense? :)

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's very difficult to balance comfort and effectively hiding what you're showing - I would LOVE to find some way to do that in a suit that doesn't involve practically taping down, but it most clothes it's more logically just to bunch everything up front and having a long untucked shirt to cover it as much as possible.

I wear HillCrestSwimwear's custom large pouch underwear a lot - somewhat ironically, a lot of it is meant for 'showing off', but it helps help keep my bulge more manageable and discrete than most ordinary underwear.

uniquedesigns

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks to the good gentlemen who suggested Hill Crest I was made aware of these designs. My gut feel was that they were just too campy for the most part. I was looking for more practical solutions that str8 men with conservative taste will also value. practicle slutions without the camp, that by nature will be naturally erotic and senual , as erotic as its wearer.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was looking for more practical solutions that str8 men with conservative taste will also value. practicle slutions without the camp, that by nature will be naturally erotic and senual , as erotic as its wearer.

They've more recently added a line of more conservative underwear to the usual swimwear line. There's a medical support company in the UK that makes jock-straps for XXL endowed as well. In both cases, they aren't necessarily stylish, but comfort-wise they're the smartest thing to wear.

Personally, I don't think there's much to be done when it comes to hiding it in swimwear, but anything that would hide it under normal clothes would be much more useful.

Reactions: tominrichmond

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being 60 years old, I have tried every style of undershorts and trousers over the years atempting to minimize my VPL. The best combination for minimizing the bulge, as well as the most comfortable combination I have found is full cut boxer shorts under pleated Dockers and dress trousers. For casual wear, boxers under cargo shorts or relaxed fit jeans work for me.