1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Exposed On Camera

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by TheDreamingLion, Jun 8, 2019.

1. TheDreamingLion

TheDreamingLion Sexy Member

There is something about being naked in front of a camera that I find highly enjoyable and arousing especially when someone is watching. I am trying to find someone who will cam chat with me while i am exposed. I do not expect the other person to show themselves to me. They could put a piece of tape or a sticky note on their webcam so it will not pick up anything. Basically I am looking for someone who is willing to look at me naked or watch me while chatting via IM/Text Messenger/Chat Client. I won`t see them but they will see my lower body(or more). I am open to request. You can ask me to do something and I might do it depending on what it is or how I feel about it. I know this is a weird kink and I admit I am not the most attractive guy but if your interested hit me up. I am a white 28yo Male 5`7 200lbs.

stoneten69 likes this.
  2. stoneten69

stoneten69 Superior Member

Albums:
    could be hot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice