Exposed On Camera

TheDreamingLion

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is something about being naked in front of a camera that I find highly enjoyable and arousing especially when someone is watching. I am trying to find someone who will cam chat with me while i am exposed. I do not expect the other person to show themselves to me. They could put a piece of tape or a sticky note on their webcam so it will not pick up anything. Basically I am looking for someone who is willing to look at me naked or watch me while chatting via IM/Text Messenger/Chat Client. I won`t see them but they will see my lower body(or more). I am open to request. You can ask me to do something and I might do it depending on what it is or how I feel about it. I know this is a weird kink and I admit I am not the most attractive guy but if your interested hit me up. I am a white 28yo Male 5`7 200lbs.

Reactions: stoneten69

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is something about being naked in front of a camera that I find highly enjoyable and arousing especially when someone is watching. I am trying to find someone who will cam chat with me while i am exposed. I do not expect the other person to show themselves to me. They could put a piece of tape or a sticky note on their webcam so it will not pick up anything. Basically I am looking for someone who is willing to look at me naked or watch me while chatting via IM/Text Messenger/Chat Client. I won`t see them but they will see my lower body(or more). I am open to request. You can ask me to do something and I might do it depending on what it is or how I feel about it. I know this is a weird kink and I admit I am not the most attractive guy but if your interested hit me up. I am a white 28yo Male 5`7 200lbs.

could be hot