Exposed through window

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I vacation in Greece...I find a quiet place on a beach away from the big crowds and swim & sunbathe nude. I have just recently returned from Greece and had a great time. It was not an official nude beach, but people really don't care over there, as long as you are not nude among the big crowds...there is really no harm in it. The people who would go for long walks on the beach are the only ones that would pass by me and see me. I would be sitting in my beach chair and many middle aged ladies would walk by smiling to themselves and usually the younger ones about 18 years of age(possibly as young as 15) would take a very long obvious look at my cock and make a "that is very nice" comment with their friends that were walking with them. I am 7.5 inches fully erect. Sitting about 50 metres away from me some days was a young blonde lady and her man...they would swim totally nude too. He would go into the ocean with her for a swim with a semi about 6 inches in length I would say....both very good looking couple that drew a lot of looks. In all and all I enjoy swimming nude.

Last edited:

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Before the sharemarket crash of 1987 there were was a yuppie and his female partner in Wellington (N.Z.) who went about naked in their glassed penthouse apartment and who could be seen from various office blocks adjacent.