Exposing a fake

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course, I am real.

I have pretty eyes ... but not too die for eyes.
I have big boobs, but not ones that have no movement to them.
I am attractive, but I am not airbrushed.

I have flaws, Burning Venus was perfection ... hence not real.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good job, burns1e. i was just telling mercurialbliss the other night that i thought she was a big old faker.

speaking of big old fakers, i'm thinking that No_Strings chick is a guy as well. just a hunch.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is my sad duty to expose a poster on here as a fake (my first find, too!)...

BurningVenus.

Check out this page on bigboobdreams.com...

And now look at this pic in BurningVenus' gallery.

Oh yeah, baby. Notice how the tattoo was airbrushed. I thought those pics were a little too good and too professional-looking... I guess I was right. Tsk tsk.

:lame:

P.S.: Here is a screenshot of the gallery, just in case the culprit decides to remove the offending pic.

:eek:uttahere::tdown: Good looking out Burns1de, but being the novice here on LPSG, was she actually portraying that exact pic as hers? I'm asking out of curiosity. You know me, looking for the right side of the truth and I know you to be true so I call on your knowledge here.

And yes, I'm bummed as I thought Venus was wonderful. I don't get why people have to lie about that thing. You are what you are, online or not. Just be you.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somebody out there had to pose for those pictures.

and.. I've seen much better.

hardly perfection beyond the realm of reality.

but the pictures *did* look awfully stolen...

Exactly. In particular, the photo of "her" lying on her back, fingering her nipple, with only the lower part of her face visible at the top of the frame, looked like something from a professional photo studio. I did not get the sense that the different parts did not belong together, although the mouth in the closeup of it did not look quite like the mouth in the boob photo.

There really are women who look like that -- which is to say, women who, skilfully photographed, look like that in photos. But there are not many of them. What seems to me (now) beyond probability is that any such woman would hang around this forum.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was she actually portraying that exact pic as hers?
She was portraying all the pics as hers. I asked her about them. She told me that the photo of her in the wet T-shirt was taken in Jamaica by her ex-boyfriend.

Anyway, what difference does it make whether she made that claim about that particular photo when she has taken all her toys and gone home?

Note: The pronouns "she" and "her" as used above should be understood to be implicitly in quotation marks.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek:uttahere::tdown: Good looking out Burns1de, but being the novice here on LPSG, was she actually portraying that exact pic as hers?

If one uses a pic that does not belong to them in their gallery they should acknowledge the person to whom it belongs. In this particular case the website the photos were taken from may hold a copyright on the pics making their usage a strict no-no.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It says it all, the fact that she has removed them now.

What do these fakers get out of it? I like to get comments knowing full well that that they are my pictures and I don't hide my imperfections.

If anyone does upload a fake picture then please admit it. Pictures that are fake but go under the pretense of being real or are pretend to be of the person who posted them have no place on this site in my opinion.

There really are women who look like that -- which is to say, women who, skilfully photographed, look like that in photos. But there are not many of them. What seems to me (now) beyond probability is that any such woman would hang around this forum.

:footinmouth:?? :wink:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:34::34:
She was portraying all the pics as hers. I asked her about them. She told me that the photo of her in the wet T-shirt was taken in Jamaica by her ex-boyfriend.

Anyway, what difference does it make whether she made that claim about that particular photo when she has taken all her toys and gone home?

Note: The pronouns "she" and "her" as used above should be understood to be implicitly in quotation marks.

I was curious as it appeared some people post others pics and wasn't sure that wasn't a case of this. tragic about the pics, but...

If one uses a pic that does not belong to them in their gallery they should acknowledge the person to whom it belongs. In this particular case the website the photos were taken from may hold a copyright on the pics making their usage a strict no-no.

:33::34: I have been around long enough to know that. What the hell was I thinkin'?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do fakers get?

Admiration, kindness, flattery, attention. That is as long as the ruse can be held up. People, this is a harsh world. This board can be harsh . If someone is not in shape, young , pretty, witty, cute, with just that right "Je ne sais quoi" they have a hard time finding a place in the sun. We all like attention. Some of us just dont know how to get it in the right way. It doesnt excuse lying but that may be one answer.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
People, this is a harsh world. This board can be harsh . If someone is not in shape, young , pretty, witty, cute, with just that right "Je ne sais quoi" they have a hard time finding a place in the sun.

You can say that again. I still ain't gonna fake it...