Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do fakers get?

Admiration, kindness, flattery, attention.

Attention? Yes. Kindness? Perhaps. But admiration and flattery? No one admired the person, whoever he or she was, who posted under the name of BurningVenus, and no one flattered that person for the appearance that he or she actually possessed. So I am still perplexed that anyone would do it.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pathetic. Be proud of who you are.

If only it were that easy...

Really, this isn't about not being proud of who you are. It's about baiting people, it's about overblown egos, and men pretending to be women.
Whether that's a fetish for some, or they are just seeking jack off material,
I don't know. Some here have had a mix of original and "borrowed" pics.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd guess BV is a transvestite, that enjoys the thrill of men treating him as if he were a woman. I am sure many of the other women here are too.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's still possible that BV is female but wanted the additional attention that more voluptuous pics would afford her.

Not every woman looks like that but it's hard to deny that the men respond to it. (Three pages of comments from that one pic alone. Think about that.)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd guess BV is a transvestite, that enjoys the thrill of men treating him as if he were a woman. I am sure many of the other women here are too.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff! No offense, but that wasn't nice!! Don't tar and feather the many with the sins of the few.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do fakers get?

Admiration, kindness, flattery, attention. That is as long as the ruse can be held up. People, this is a harsh world. This board can be harsh . If someone is not in shape, young , pretty, witty, cute, with just that right "Je ne sais quoi" they have a hard time finding a place in the sun. We all like attention. Some of us just dont know how to get it in the right way. It doesnt excuse lying but that may be one answer.

For the record, I am fat, black, 40, and married. I came on here for fun and to get to know some people. Not to get laid or get my crank yanked. That is honesty there. (See avatar :biggrin1:)

You can say that again. I still ain't gonna fake it...

AMEN! Faking is never solution.

Attention? Yes. Kindness? Perhaps. But admiration and flattery? No one admired the person, whoever he or she was, who posted under the name of BurningVenus, and no one flattered that person for the appearance that he or she actually possessed. So I am still perplexed that anyone would do it.

True. No one admired that person. They admired the role being played. It's sad, but roles are for actors and when we want acting, we see a movie or a show, not on a forum.

Pathetic. Be proud of who you are.

And that is the lesson for today. Thanks Frizzle.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff! No offense, but that wasn't nice!! Don't tar and feather the many with the sins of the few.

I just love tar and feathers!

Seriously, there are many, many fakers here, both men and women.

ebb33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the essential question for me is, what good does it do to you, when you fake. why would you like to be loved for someone you aren't? than it's better not to post any pics at all.