Exposing aaron (m-mmm, unwitting exhibitionism)

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd like to see Aaron start getting into this guy on guy stuff. Rather than these creepy old dudes I'd like to see him next meet someone hot and want to get into their pants! Maybe he can use his "exhibitionism" to lure the guy in and then he can enjoy fucking the dude or better yet getting fucked!

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd like to see Aaron start getting into this guy on guy stuff. Rather than these creepy old dudes I'd like to see him next meet someone hot and want to get into their pants! Maybe he can use his "exhibitionism" to lure the guy in and then he can enjoy fucking the dude or better yet getting fucked!

So you know the next ten chapters of Aaron are already written, but ironically you may get your way, at least in part.

Reactions: miamirt and Heat

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to see more on your Living with an Exhibitionist story!!!!!

Yea, I have ideas for that too. I've been lazy, posting Aaron chapters that were written long ago. I also have a chapter about Tim the Musicle Model in the works.

genecam

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Jake - Fantastic series. I have read through Chapter 12. Am looking forward to Chapter 13 where he is going to get his employment physical exam. I love stories, photos and videos of male physical exams. I hope Aaron gets a really thorough head to toe physical exam and that the exam room door is open a lot of the time and that others are in the room or in and out of the room for various made-up purposes.