Exposing aaron (m-mmm, unwitting exhibitionism)

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Jake - Fantastic series. I have read through Chapter 12. Am looking forward to Chapter 13 where he is going to get his employment physical exam. I love stories, photos and videos of male physical exams. I hope Aaron gets a really thorough head to toe physical exam and that the exam room door is open a lot of the time and that others are in the room or in and out of the room for various made-up purposes.

Did you check out the exam chapter?

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
great story always look forward to new chapters.Would be hot to see Aaron forced to get a job at a gay strip club and have to perform onstage and get fondled and stroked.

That happens to Jared, the main character in one of my other stories. I'll let you know when I start posting that one.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, guys. I had a feeling this one would be a hit. I personally love the tension of it, both between Aaron and Roger and then in the moments leading up to that first fuck.

I got some feedback that they felt bad for Aaron... I'm like he's such a cocky guy, he needs to be brought down a bit. But he is starting to admit his attraction to Troy and how even enjoys the way he feels when the older guys mess with him.