Exposing aaron (m-mmm, unwitting exhibitionism)

I think it’s hot when shown as a form of dominance. Doesn’t have to be an in-depth focus though.

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm rereading Aaron while I'm doing the last stretch of my cardio on the bicycle, at the gym in the evenings.. Hopefully you'll have another chapter out by the time I get to the end.

Occasionally I have to stop reading cause I get chubby while reading this story. It's hot.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay in that case I'll just ask the question. I have "dabbled" in piss play in the Aaron thread, as further developing Troy's dominance over him and his gradual acceptance of it. Do you guys think I should develop that further or is it a turn off?

Not for me
Am not into that at all

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While it’s not my main area of interest, piss play can be hot now and then. Both showers and “drinking from the tap.” As long as there’s a lot of water (or beer) involved and the piss is not rank and ripe.

Ew lol

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While it’s not my main area of interest, piss play can be hot now and then. Both showers and “drinking from the tap.” As long as there’s a lot of water (or beer) involved and the piss is not rank and ripe.

Yeah......uhm, no. Not interested in that at all.
To each their own I suppose but I’ve not ever understood “water sports” or that kind of play.....