EXPRESS your love to your best friends...... either gay/str8!!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by polo71, Dec 13, 2006.

1. polo71

polo71 New Member

I have posted a few times on here about my friends and how hot they are. I have several str8 friends and I would never imagine them being my friends. I have been through alot as a gay man and their acceptance and friendship means alot. now....... do I think they are hot? yes..... but deep in my heart the love I have for them is unmeasureable. There is nothing i wouldnt do for them and i can hoenstly say they wouldnt hesitate to help me out. They are younger than me and i relate better with them than my own family. They accept me for what I am and I dont feel like i have to act differently around them. I know they are str8 and are pussy munchers(lol...... they so want me to try pussy but i can not bring myself to that....lol) and it makes me happy that they are my friends.

so, post what you think about your gay friends or your str8 friends!!!!:biggrin1:

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I am glad that you mention you're total disinclination to pussy when your str8 friends suggest it, because I am exactly the same in reverse as it were when my gay friends suggest the same to me. Funny isn't it?

True friends are good and hard to come by.

3. salinger

salinger Member

Me, I've never said no to anything.

The only thing I find more annoying than my straight friends disbelieving that I don't find them attractive is my gay friends thinking that because I've sucked a few hundred dicks that I'm done with women.

Maybe I should reread the question. Not sure what I'm answering. Gay friends and straight friends, yes. I like 'em both but I hate when my gay friends only want to hang around with gay people. That gets tiresome. I'm sorry you got beat up in high school but not every straight guy is a bully.

4. BigA

BigA New Member

I thought the thread title suggested telling a friend that you are in love with him/her. Well, I can't contribute anyway. I don't have any friends

5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I love you novice, ajay38, COLJOHN, Matthew, Josiah. Ummm it's early, and I'm sorry but I've forgotten all the other hotties on here. Come here and let me show you my love. :naughty:

6. dreamer20

Gold Member

Actually the thread asks you to express your love.

I'm sure that you can manage that, can't you?:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted