Expression directly in camera -She takes a very big dicking

cordwainer42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK Dick and Jane time to spill your guts:

Dick: How big is that monster you got?

Jane: Hows it feel to ride a cock that big? What did you think when you first saw it?

Nah, Monster's assessment was correct. Ugly, loose bitch. Who gets off on watching some ruined whore continue to get ruined?

countjack4ulaar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Dick & Jane Both me and my wife enjoyed your vid's so much !!! thanks for shearing your amazing home-made sex sessions... jane is a very sexy lady to watch and OMG ! What a Big Cock! youv'e been Blessed With Dick.x. My wife's Eyes sure Popped Like Mine" When you Showed That "Cock" for Jane To Suck-On.x. We had a lovely Fuc! After Watching You Both .x. Ty. D&J .x.

Big_Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to know what she thought the first time she saw that monster! Fuck! Was she turned on or scare to death?

tx11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought the vid was hot as hell, and the woman beautiful and sexy with a natural, curvy, feminine bod. We should all be thanking our lucky stars that she (they) has/have the courage to share their bedroom time-- looking right into the camera, no less-- with those of us who sit in front of the computer and drool instead of gettin' some ourselves. I do miss the audio-- even with the volume all the way up, I could barely hear anything-- but would love to see more from this duo. Thanks to the lovely and well endowed couple for a great performance, and thanks to Superlarge for posting-- :cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ugly bitch with sagging tits

That's a real person, and she's here! Why do some of you have to call her a bitch? Then some of you will also complain that women do not participate enough here. It's because some of you don't treat women very well.

Also, her tits are not sagging. That's what breasts look like when they are larger than C.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We are glad you liked the vids. There are more on the way..

:boobies2:
Dick and Jane

Haven't been with a woman since early college days, so am curious, should I ever go back, ... given the different opinions on this thread, ...

to get that reaction from a woman, is it strictly physical, emotional, or both?