expressions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

donkeyboy: How many of you have heard the following expression...
    "he looks like he's got a huge one..." or "bet he's hung like a donkey"......
    I heard it recently and it made me think of 'size' expressions! I kinda find it weird that people can just look at someone and imagine their endowment (or not!) but I have to admit certain guys (whether you're straight, gay, etc) do "look" huge! Any comments/experiences to share?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

While walking down a Paris street with my buddy, a French hooker put her hand on my friend's crotch and said (maybe her only English words), "damn, he's hung like a horse!"

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I also have a tall friend who will add "I bet he's hung" when he talks about a tall man. Regardless of the number of times I remind him that height doesn't automatically mean "big dick", he continues to equate height and hung. Oh, well, it gives him pleasure!

4. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: My ex b/f and I would always say "6 o'clock", or "4 o'clock" if we noticed a guy who was hanging. 6 o'clock means the guy is hanging straight down. When one of us would say it the other would look around to see who was showing.
    Another term is "nice basket" which we would say quietly, but loud enough for the guy with the bulge to hear. We got plenty of smiles. Guys almost always know when they're showing and appreciate being noticed.
    Here in Los Angeles there are quite a few guys who are "enhanced" so we would also aske each other "saline or silicone?". Silicone has its own special look.

Draft saved Draft deleted