Expressorgasm!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dongalong, Aug 8, 2006.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

What is the fastest orgasm that you have ever had?

Is there an equivalent of "premature ejaculation" in women where you have an orgasm from pure excitement alone, without being touched?

Have you caused any men to "cream their jeans"?:redface: Were you proud?:biggrin1:

2. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    dongalong:

My fastest vaginal orgasm was about 30 seconds (after lots and lots of oral being performed on me.)

Never had an orgasms from "pure excitement alone"

I've caused many, many men to cream their jeans but I was tonguing them and playing with their cocks at the time :wink:

Was I proud? Hmmm. I don't know if proud is the emotions I was going for. It wasn't necessarily a goal but just something that happened.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

3. episcalo

episcalo Member

Albums:
    My GF once came just on the first penetration. but there's been a lot of oral and fingering before...so not sure it counts... :)

4. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes, I can easily come in about 30 seconds. It depends on what's going on in my mind and how turned on I am.

5. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

I have been in bed laying on my stomach trying to sleep when my thoughts slip to something arousing before I realize it I have cummed without touching myself...just spreading my legs and feeling the air on my body and being so horny with my thoughts, contracting and doing kegels can sometimes get me there as well.

6. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

On two occasions I've had an orgasm wake me up.......

And only twice have I had an orgasm without touching myself........was reading some very good erotica those times.

7. dongalong

Gold Member

If only I could get a woman off with words!! I wouldn't get such a sore tongue!:rolleyes:

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The fastest ive orgasmed took about 1-2 minutes and it was from masturbating. Id hadnt masturbated in a few days and was horny as can be, and i also used a clit stimulating gel which resulted in an amazing hard orgasm. However ive never cum during sex or masturbating, hopefully i'll experience it one day though.

The only time i made a guy cum in his jeans was years ago when we were both teenagers. I had been rubbing him through his jeans and then undid them and was rubbing him through silk boxers and i guess him being a horny teenager and the feel of the soft silk rubbing against his cock sent him over the edge.

9. kuriousrebecca

kuriousrebecca New Member

Lee we've had similar experiences. I'd say the fastest i've ever orgasmed was by myself, after a dry spell. Actually it was after a dry spell, watching "Hitch," a warm bath, and reading a bit of "strickly business" (yes, i read romance novels from time to time..sheesh).

And i had the same experience with the guy and his pants in high school. Watching tv in my basement, rubbing him through his pants, unbuttoning them, then through his red silk boxers, and he came. It was an early sexual experience for me, and i was so exhilerated that i'd caused that.

both are good memories ....

10. dongalong

Gold Member

My ultraorgasmic ex (her again!:rolleyes: ) would only take about 10-15 seconds, once it was even instantanious - which got me thinking that I had magic hands:biggrin1:

11. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Fastest orgasm I've ever had, that's a hard one. When I'm very horny, and I'm talking about being really horny now, about as horny as someone can become who's used to having his share of sex and is not able to get it for a month, it has taken me less than a minute before I saw stars.

From pure excitement alone I've not yet had an orgasm. If that was possible, I'd tumble and fall around my office on some days, and would be asked what was wrong since I was permanently moaning and screaming...

12. fitlaurany

fitlaurany New Member

After being with the same man for years and having my first experience since then, was with one of the hottest guys I know with one of the biggest ones as well. The excitement of that got me off within I'd say two minutes.....incredible!

Draft saved Draft deleted