ex's sister.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
ive seen my ex's sister the last two thurs's at the club. i always had a thing for her. she flirted with me today, and my buddy asked if i was stupid.

is this off limits? me and her sister went out for about 4 months 4 years ago, then we have hooked up almost every summer since. im really surpised i havent gotten a text "so i heard you seen my sister last night".

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The one guy in the world that was absolutely perfect for me in everyway, happened to be my ex's cousin... they were more like brothers. I did go out with him a few times. He was wonderful. Everything I ever wanted.

However I needed to stay away from my ex and I decided that it could possibly cause problems in his family. So I bowed out.

I would say don't even go there.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as a teen i had a fiance for 2+ years. i dumped him, he stalked me, he got a drink problem, then he got engaged to my sister.

he was the butt of everyone's jokes until long after they split up.

it might work but everyone will think you're fucked in the head :smile:

after they split up he actually told me we were soul mates and she was a mistake. LOL

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it depends on the history with the ex.
4 month, and hooking up since here and there does not sound as serious as for example the stories of dolfette or submissivegirl. I don't think it is off limits for you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4 month, and hooking up since here and there does not sound as serious as for example the stories of dolfette or submissivegirl. I don't think it is off limits for you.
true.

and i must confess that with my other sister we've actually suggested each other try out a non-serious ex we particularly enjoyed...though i didn't go there, just too weird, she tried a couple of my suggestions and we compared notes.

that's really bad actually!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL I do not have a sister but my bestfriends ex tried repeatedly to get me to go out with him. They were together for 7 years. COME ON, no way dude! Though he is one of my best guy friends :)

I just don't want to go there.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have done it, in college. I didn't realize they were sisters at the time because they looked very different. I had fooled around with the older one sophomore year, then again with the younger one at the end of senior year (she was a freshman)

Only found out when the older sister told me straight up "I heard you fucked my sister" at a small gathering of friends. The older one was actually jealous - turns out I wasn't the only former lover her sister had poached.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a distant cousin that I visited a few times when I was in high school. She was going out with this guy who was a real sleaze ball. The next year he was dating her sister. I ran into the family at a family reunion about seven years ago. The bum married the fourth sister after dating all of them! He died of a drug overdose and the cousin was in rehab for a long time. She's doing well now, but looks like she's been through hell.

So needless to say I have a problem with someone keeping it in the family. Of course, it's my only experience, but enough to make me say stay away.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
I wouldnt say off limits but i personally wouldnt go there.

Does 'hooked up' mean as friends or fvck buddies?

well, friends, we would all hang out as a group and then things would happen.

true.

and i must confess that with my other sister we've actually suggested each other try out a non-serious ex we particularly enjoyed...though i didn't go there, just too weird, she tried a couple of my suggestions and we compared notes.

that's really bad actually!

i know they are close, the ex use to tell me stuff she would tell her sister that we did sexual. too me it was really wired, it was like omg why did you tell her that, i can never look at her again now lol.

i dont wanna be labeled as that guy. i was thinking maybe just let this go. but she is so sexy. damn damn damn damn