Extacy

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gab_Stone, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Gab_Stone

Gab_Stone New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever had sex on extacy, and was it any better than usuall for any reason?

2. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes...the tactile sensations are unbelievable, but orgasm is virtually impossible.

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Apparently it is really euphoric but I've also heard that sex after is never the same because you're always wanting to recreate what it was.

4. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I tried it once over in Amsterdam, but I was at a rave party. All I know is that I had undepletable energy and felt in the best mood of my life. Mentally though, I was really out of it, and I did have a pretty bad coming-down later on. Definitely in no position for scoring, haha.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

That may be true for guys... quite the oposite for me.

Hmmm, I wouldn't say so. I have had sex on E many times and sex without many many times since and I don't find myself hankering for the E-buzz. The physical high of E-sex is fantastic but it is different. I have a lot more concentration to give my partner when I'm straight, and vice versa of course. I've better orgasms and better sex in general without E, or any other stimulant for that matter.

Draft saved Draft deleted