Extagen?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

novacth: Anyone used Extagen? I found one website of people who said that they either got no results or up to 3 inches of gains. I'm skeptical, though, and don't trust those websites farther than I can throw them.

You guys, on the other hand... Any advice is appreciated.

2. Imported

Gold Member

peepeerace: I used it and still ahve some more pills left, my friends also used it... Does it work? My friend says it does but I kept taking it then not taking it because I ahve a kidney condition and im not sure if it affects the kidneys in any way.. The last time I used it was for 3 weeks and all I could notice were harder nd more consistent erections... but not an increase in size... I think I might've had to take it a little longer to notice that...

3. sa6dba

sa6dba New Member

I tried it for 3 or 4 months and yes it did make my dick harder, therefore slightly bigger, it also made me very very horny which became a nuisance after a while, and it upset my stomach a bit. Probably ok if you're doing some PE'ing as well as no pill on its own will give permanent increase in size. Still you could probably buy the ingredients elsewhere much cheaper.

4. Imported

Gold Member

novacth: Interesting, thank you for the input.

It was only something I was toying with after reading a beaming review on a site that seemed to be operated by some average Joe. However, I'm ultra-skeptical of those sites.

5. Imported

Gold Member

ontherocks:
    I didn't use extagen but prosolution and ...and ...well!!!don't really know what to say! they don't work about size and so they do make you horny...they're like natural supplements...a bit expensive.
    The vg-rix from albion seem to be the best ones? does anybody knows about these ones?

6. Imported

Gold Member

Mikef: I tried EXTAGEN. For the first 3 weeks I just had great erections and
    intense sexual drive. But then I noticed gain of my penis a half inch in length
    and a quarter inch in girth, and its only been a month. It really works!

7. Serj

Serj New Member

Extagen is okay. But I would say that Viacyn works better than Extagen, but the best one that I have found(and so have my customers) is VigRX it works the fastest and gives the biggest results.

8. ReallyBigOne

ReallyBigOne New Member

How about Extagen? Any news?

9. omfgitzjin

omfgitzjin New Member

im currently on extagen for about 5 days now. it does make my erections hard but doesnt make me last much longer during masturbation or sex (roughly 30-45 minutes). i will give an update end of this month.

10. ReallyBigOne

ReallyBigOne New Member

11. d2cit

d2cit New Member

I used VigRX plus with no results. I already made some posts about my experience, but I thought I would mention it here again, incase you thought of trying it. Could of just been me, but I dont think it works in general.

12. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    3in gains on some pills.... when are people going to learn. Not possible!

13. ReallyBigOne

ReallyBigOne New Member

14. mcc3002

mcc3002 New Member

Here's what you get with Extagen:

Really horny all the time you are on it (good or bad)
    Larger penis to begin with because the harder erections you get
    Penis gets larger over the months so you have to keep taking it (order the larger supply if you really want it, costs lots less)

15. mcc3002

mcc3002 New Member

Did I mention constant need to masturbate???

16. mcc3002

mcc3002 New Member

And more sperm due to increased sex drive... that is all.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Here's the only gains from extagen; a gain in capital for the makers, and a gain interest on your credit card when you pay for the stuff. Gaining an inch, however, I haven't heard anything substantial, so can't say for sure.

18. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Every time I see a posting claiming that herbals work, it makes me wonder. The FDA closely regulates and classifies any substance sold "over-the-counter". Remember that for a penis to grow in size you would really need to create "cellular growth". Anything that actually created "cellular growth" would automatically be classified as a "drug" by the FDA and would not be sold "over-the-counter". Most herbals are classified as supplements and most are biologically inactive. The exceptions were prohormones which were outlawed.

Those who are getting measurable size increases are accomplishing this through some other thing that they are doing along with the pills.

The psychological placebo effect also has to be taken into consideration.

Sounds a little questionable to me.

19. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Guys....when are you gonna learn???PILLS ARE A RIP OFF!the only ones that gain from them is the manufacturers.if you wanna get bigger,begin a pumping regimen and pump 5 days,stretch 7.like weightlifting..it works.exercise is the key to penile enhancement folks..not pills.

20. midlifebear

Gold Member

For those wanting a bigger dick: just send me U$S100 payable to "Cash," and I'll send you a double sided hand mirror with two different magnifications. It's sooo eeeeeeezzzzy!

Draft saved Draft deleted