Extended lesson

BigEnglishPole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been working as an English teacher in Warsaw for a couple of years now. I suppose I was starting to get a bit tired of it. I'd learned quite a lot of Polish, but hadn't managed to get a girlfriend (more about that later) and was thinking of moving on.

Then, one April morning, I was summoned into the office of my director of studies. I was to have a new, one-to-one, student. Apparently she was too busy to come into our school so I'd have to give lessons in her flat. At 3 o'clock. On a Friday afternoon. Great, I thought. Less time in the pub on a Friday afternoon. Bloody great.

My boss handed over the file detailing her initial English test and background. I looked at the first page, wondering what kind of dull middle-aged careerist I had been landed with. Instead, I received a surprise:

Name: Sonnet, Ewa

Hmmm.... could be interesting.

BigEnglishPole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was playing completely innocent, I would obviously claim that the name meant nothing to me. But of course it did. I was going to be private English teacher to the sexiest woman I had ever seen.

Well, the lessons went on for three months, once a week, until the end of term in July. Ewa, though her English was (at the start) limited, proved to be a good and conscientious student. I was the model professional throughout. However, I have to say that the lessons were absolute torture for me.

Imagine having the sexiest woman in the world a few feet away from you. You can't touch her, but just have to be professional throughout. Making an advance would just lead to you losing your job. Besides - she's Ewa Sonnet - she could have any man she wanted.

Given the nature of this site, I should report that her famous breasts remained covered up throughout. Most of the time she was dressed in a simple t-shirt/jeans combo that, although revealing nothing of her cleavage, only served to hint at the delights inside. I'll be honest - I would go home on a Friday afternoon after the lessons and jerk myself off like crazy.

Then came the last lesson.

BigEnglishPole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened in the last lesson? Well, for most of it, nothing much. We had a normal lesson (about the conditional, I think), Ewa was good, I was frustrated, nothing out of the ordinary.

As this was the end of the course, I asked Ewa what she had thought about our lessons and what feedback she had for me. The feedback she gave was generally positive - she had enjoyed our lessons and wanted to continue in the new term. So far, so good.

And then she said something strange. "But - why you have sock in pants? You think you are big man?"

I didn't understand. I was worried at first. "Ewa, I don't have a sock down my pants".

"Yes - is sock, here." She pointed at my crotch.

"Ewa, that's not a sock. That's my..." I stopped.

I should explain here that ever since puberty I have been blessed/cursed (I thought cursed) with an abnormally large cock. My last girlfriend in England measured me at just over 13 inches long, and 8.5 inches around. Since I'd been in Poland, I'd been intimate with a few girls, but sadly had never found any girl who wasn't scared of my freakish size.

"That's my... penis, you know?"

"That is not you. Show, then."

I thought for a moment. Showing my penis to a student would obviously be a sacking offence if reported. I took a deep breath and unbuttoned my jeans.

BigEnglishPole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I unbuttoned my jeans and let them drop to my ankles. My mother would have been proud of my clean boxer shorts. However, I was shocked to notice that my flaccid cock head was drooping down and hanging out of the end of my boxer short legs. I felt ashamed. Until, that is, I saw the look on Ewa's face. Her mouth was as wide open as I'd ever seen it.

"Is not true!"

"Sadly, yes, it is."

"It is real?"

"Yes, it's all me."

"Can I..." (here she paused to get the right word) "touch?"

An evil thought entered my mind.

BigEnglishPole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Can I... touch?"

I thought for a moment. Well, if I'm going to commit a sackable offence, might as well make it a big one.

"Only if I can touch your breasts."

I held my breath. Maybe I said a silent prayer.

Seemingly I didn't need to, though. Within seconds, Ewa Sonnet, the world's sexiest woman (in my opinion) had taken off her t-shirt and was reaching to undo her bra.

I'd seen similar scenes with Ewa on the internet before. Let me tell you that it's a whole different feeling when her 36E tits are wobbling mere inches in front of your face. Life, I thought, can't get better than this.

Or so I thought, until she tugged on the waistband of my boxers and pulled down, freeing my cock.

She gasped again as she took it in both hands. School was out for summer, but my pupil showed no signs of wanting to end the lesson.

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
very good start :)

and since you will findplenty of big bossoms over there/here, we can expect someting ;)

BigEnglishPole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her small hands reached out for my monster. The soft eight-incher that I carry between my legs was, unsurprisingly, rapidly waking up. Her hands looked tiny in comparison. All the time she was saying under her breath, in Polish, "I don't believe it".

I gave her a full kiss and then moved her to the bedroom. I unbuttoned her tight jeans and she pulled them off as quickly as she could. Next to go was her impossibly small thong. She was naked and looking as alluring as any woman could ever be. As she stroked my nearly-erect cock, she gave me a look.

I've heard of "come-to-bed" eyes, but these were without a doubt "fuck me senseless" eyes.