Extender beginner, ROUTINE ADVICE PLEASE!!

Kmoney1986

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been using a vimax extender for about 4 weeks now. the directions that came with it dont make hardly any sense. but from what i gathered from it i set the initial laength of device to 4cm shorter than erect penis. i usually start out with 10 to 15 min warm up of a rice sock wrap before getting started. i wear it for 5 to 6 hours daily and increase the length of device a little at the end of every week, which is what i think i gathered from the instructions. i just want your guys advice of the best routine and how to maximize my results with the best routine for using this. like how many hours a day i should wear it, or if i should wear it in a couple hour intervals than take a warm up break, or if i should use 7 days a week or have off days just like if i was doing pe excercises. im just lost and want whoevers advice that will help me PLEASE!!! thank you

D_Soggie Doggie

Account Disabled
Media
Use the search button on the black toolbar and enter the words "extender" or "traction device". You'll find some useful comments.

The best advce I could give is to not overdo it, especially in the beginning. Don't try to go too far beyond your erect length when your flaccid penis is in the extender.

These things take a big commitment of time--several hours a day for several months before you see noticeable results. You probably will add more to your flaccid length and not so much to your erect length.

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only advice I can give is to wear it in the downward position. This will hit your ligament more which is easier to stretch than your tunica. Then when you have exhausted you lig gains wear it in the upward position to stretch your tunica. You should be able to gain 0.5 to 1 inch from lig stretching.

Good luck!